Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-School crap- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Satan]

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:42 am
mrtommyos
Valdae
The drama situations don't go away in high school. They just get more...'serious' usually. It's a difference in content.
But then again, I heard about several student pregnancies at the middle school next to my highschool...so who knows.
I can't even act so I agree, I hate it!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:14 pm
Eh, I don't have to take finals cause I'm not in High School yet. But I have at least 7 big projects to get done between now and the end of the year. Because our teachers are evil! evil But other then that, I am not really looking forward to summer much. Its always boring because none of my friends live near me. Oh well. I'm just hoping not to fail right now. sweatdrop  

Jaded_BasketCase

Dapper Dabbler

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Bazyl

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:03 pm
I just got done writing up a 6 page speech/essay on drugs and alcohol for English class... eek now I have to present it this week gonk  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:37 pm
Bazyl
I just got done writing up a 6 page speech/essay on drugs and alcohol for English class... eek now I have to present it this week gonk

Presenting is always mucho fun *rolls eyes* We do current event presentations in gov. We have to talk about something and lead a short discussion on it...  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Bazyl

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:01 pm
Valdae
Bazyl

Presenting is always mucho fun *rolls eyes* We do current event presentations in gov. We have to talk about something and lead a short discussion on it...

I am doing a speech on drugs and alcohol... I'm 100% against them becoming legal... theres only one person in our class thats for it being legal scream stupidity and blindness stressed

Drugs are bad... make right choices!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:38 am
I'd like to point out that just because someone wants drugs to be legal doesn't mean that they want to go out and get out of their skull without being arrested for it. I don't plan to use any recreational drugs but I do think that some drugs should be at least partially legalised for a few reasons: it would be easier to control them; they would be safer; drug addicts would be happier about getting help for their problems; I would prefer the revenue from drug sales not to go to gangs and criminals (in fact, tax from drug sales could go to setting up rehabilitation progammes and helping people who abuse drugs). I am for allowing people to do what they want with their own bodies as long as they do it safely and responsibly and don't hurt other people and I do not believe that it's the government's job to make me do what they think is best for me.

I'm not trying to convince you, anyway, just illustrating that there are good reasons to support the legalisation of certain drugs and that not everybody who supports it is stupid. Maybe I'm misguided, but I don't think that I'm stupid.

Sorry for getting off-topic.

I got full marks on the biology coursework that my college lost and I had to do again, and my coursework mark overall is 57/60, which is the highest mark that anyone in our year group got. ^_^  

Foetus In Fetu

Strange42

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:27 am
mrtommyos
Valdae
The drama situations don't go away in high school. They just get more...'serious' usually. It's a difference in content.
But then again, I heard about several student pregnancies at the middle school next to my highschool...so who knows.

I think they were funny. when i was in highschool they were my entertainment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:04 am
A couple of friends and I set this kid on fire during lunch at our highschool, last year. x3  

Stressed Abstinence

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:39 pm
[Niimura Touru] Kyo
A couple of friends and I set this kid on fire during lunch at our highschool, last year. x3
Oh man, in highschool (one word?) there was this big kid. He had huge arms and bragged about his bisepts. We bet him a couple of bucks that we could pull down his arm. He put it on the table in the arm wrestling position and we pulled it away from him, trying to extend it, then to be dicks, we let go and he punched himself in the jaw, knocking two teeth out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:47 am
Kharybuce
Oh man, in highschool (one word?) there was this big kid. He had huge arms and bragged about his bisepts. We bet him a couple of bucks that we could pull down his arm. He put it on the table in the arm wrestling position and we pulled it away from him, trying to extend it, then to be dicks, we let go and he punched himself in the jaw, knocking two teeth out.

lmao. that would have been so hilarious to see...people should do more stuff like that at my school  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

E_Night

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:52 pm
some dumbass at our highschool made bomb threats and made bomb look alikes. The school was shut down for 3 days and a swat team was there. The bombers said they were apart of alkaida. The swat team found the gym teachers bag that was ticking. they found it was a stop watch... after they made it sound like a big bomb on the news and stuff.... yeah it was just a dumb punk... good times good times  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:21 pm
Eternalnight666
some dumbass at our highschool made bomb threats and made bomb look alikes. The school was shut down for 3 days and a swat team was there. The bombers said they were apart of alkaida. The swat team found the gym teachers bag that was ticking. they found it was a stop watch... after they made it sound like a big bomb on the news and stuff.... yeah it was just a dumb punk... good times good times
blaugh People go to jail for stuff like that.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:54 pm
[Niimura Touru] Kyo

Heh.
Thats so awsome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:59 pm
Dathu
Eternalnight666
blaugh People go to jail for stuff like that.

yeah he went to some corectional facility or thingy for troubled youth. the moronic media said that he was mentaly ill  

E_Night

Foetus In Fetu

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:29 am
He probably was.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items