Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:23 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil had already noticed the fourth person, but he wasnt there to make friends, he wasn there to fight...he was there because Ace needed help, he wasnt at all in the mood for fighting, enough blood was on his hands for one night. Though he really didnt care much about the other person, he kept close watch through the corner of his eye, hand on hilt....He heard a noise and revaled a double edged sword as he removed it from his trench coat in amazing speed, stopping at the throat of yet another person, "Leave..." His voice pierced, reaching down to the depths of a persons soul, reaching inside and squeezing it shut, diminishing all confidence. The stranger ran. "Dude...hurry it up..if you need help walking, let me know..." Urskil said rather urgently, he was tired of this place...it reminded him of home.

"Okay." he said. He looks around the area. It reminded him of the slaughter at his village. Even down to the slash marks. He then saw a figure walking towards the front towards the front and at the center. She had long white hair. Her eyes hidden from among a set of shades. She wore dark priest clothing, but had boots to wear instead of normal church shoes. "So you came." said the voice. It was very cold, yet had a feminate touch to it.

"Who are you?" Asked Ace. "Oh, what you forgotten me.... My love?" the lady asked. "Aria?" asked Ace. "But what happen to you?" he asked. "Oh, what happen to me is nothing compare to the suffering that's about to happen to you." she said. Soon the church starts to rattle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:07 pm
Urskils trench coat dropped his swords in his hands. then he remembered his vow to never use his powers in a holy place. He sighed, he would have to rely on his skills alone this time. He stood infront of Ace, "Look lady...i dont knwo who you are..but can't we resolve this in a peaceful way...?" He asked with a soft voice, trying to calm down the demon lady.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:17 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskils trench coat dropped his swords in his hands. then he remembered his vow to never use his powers in a holy place. He sighed, he would have to rely on his skills alone this time. He stood infront of Ace, "Look lady...i dont knwo who you are..but can't we resolve this in a peaceful way...?" He asked with a soft voice, trying to calm down the demon lady.

"unfortunally I can't do that, and I am getting used to this body... after all it was you Ace that defeat my previous form, with the help of this pathetic women. If it wasn't the fact that she was closer then you, I would of chosen you instead. Unfortunally for you the person who I am working for isn't in the mood for deals. So he sent me to make sure you become a part of our... project." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:26 pm
Urskil can't hurt a girl, he somewhat shuddered, he didnt want to hurt her. He whispered to Ace, "I can't fight her...i cant fight a girl..." He whispered, knowing he might have to. "Look...i dont want to fight you...but if i have to, i will..." He said to the woman, putting down his swords, and his pistols...his RMG was still on his back outa sight. He coulda killed her by now.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:40 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil can't hurt a girl, he somewhat shuddered, he didnt want to hurt her. He whispered to Ace, "I can't fight her...i cant fight a girl..." He whispered, knowing he might have to. "Look...i dont want to fight you...but if i have to, i will..." He said to the woman, putting down his swords, and his pistols...his RMG was still on his back outa sight. He coulda killed her by now.

"Dammit I wasn't expecting this, we got to go." Ace said. The place starts to emite an odd light. The thing that was manipulating aria walks out into a dark area. Soon the dead that were slain here are slowly being revived.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:44 pm
...Urskil twitched, "******** it..." He said turning invisible, picking up the woman and throwing her through a wall, he then went from corpse to corpse, stabbing each in the heart, and dismembering the bodies. The lady came back pissed and tried to hit him, he caught her hands and threw her again, he picked up his weapons and put on his coat, then picked up Ace and looked at Serena, "Time to go..." He said disappearing.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:46 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
...Urskil twitched, "******** it..." He said turning invisible, picking up the woman and throwing her through a wall, he then went from corpse to corpse, stabbing each in the heart, and dismembering the bodies. The lady came back pissed and tried to hit him, he caught her hands and threw her again, he picked up his weapons and put on his coat, then picked up Ace and looked at Serena, "Time to go..." He said disappearing.

"yeah.... lets go.." he said. "Aria... I'll save you..." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:00 pm
Urskil stopped at an old broken down building, "What the hell was that!?" Urskil said rather pissed off. "I dotn liek hitting women Ace...you have no idea how bad i feel right now..." He said punching a huge hole in a nearby wall.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:10 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil stopped at an old broken down building, "What the hell was that!?" Urskil said rather pissed off. "I dotn liek hitting women Ace...you have no idea how bad i feel right now..." He said punching a huge hole in a nearby wall.

"I'll explain latter, but I by the looks now I think we should leave." he said as he walks out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:51 pm
(Dang that all happened fast... >_>) Serena looked around and followed the guys. She sighed, they were away from the church but that didn't mean the danger was past. "So you won't hit women?" she looked at Urskil as she walked. Then she looked at Ace. "You called her Aria... And promised to save her... From what?" The question's didn't need to be answered but they would sure help a whole lot. (Sorry I wasn't on in a while...)

Vampyre Neko Serena

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:53 pm
Urskil walked after him, "Dude...the church is 3 miles away, have you forgotten how fast i ran outa there?" He asked stopping at the doorway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:58 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil walked after him, "Dude...the church is 3 miles away, have you forgotten how fast i ran outa there?" He asked stopping at the doorway.

(wait I am lost. when did you say you ran out?)  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:36 pm
(the post where i threw her through the wall, i picked upmy weapons and coat, then picked you up and disappeared, ran. and then next post, we were at an old broken down building.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:41 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
(the post where i threw her through the wall, i picked upmy weapons and coat, then picked you up and disappeared, ran. and then next post, we were at an old broken down building.)

(oh, ok. I thought we were in the same place. Sorry.)  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:44 pm
thrashmetaljunkie

"Yes. Aria... that thing.... so it did survive... I thought those doctors came that night to help her, not harm her."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff