Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
low self esteem. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taylors
Ugly.
100%
 100%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:13 pm
my parents tell me i'm pretty all the time...it's not the same...i don't see it
one time my best friend told me i was pretty,but tha was when i had my hair tied back....i hate my hair tied back i like it in my face so people i don't want to see my face don't have to.but i do not get what they are talking about! i don't think i'm goodlooking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:35 pm
I've never had one person tell me I'm cute or anything. Even my friends seems to look away when I'm walking by. I'm so use to all this that it's just become everything I've ever known.... I wonder how it is to be beautiful and loved......I bet it's nice...  

Makyou_Hyoushou

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:56 pm
I know it seems like it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:48 pm
Makyou_Hyoushou
I've never had one person tell me I'm cute or anything. Even my friends seems to look away when I'm walking by. I'm so use to all this that it's just become everything I've ever known.... I wonder how it is to be beautiful and loved......I bet it's nice...
well even though i have no idea what you look like you seem beautiful to me becuase well for me words express personality & the inside of a person & you seem so utterly beautiful(inside & out)^_^ oh and you too fullmeatgirl
as for you bury_me innocence is beauty. you dont have to beautiful on the outside(although you are) its the inside that counts(eww i sound like an adult).but to help you most people call themselves ugly but they dont realize how beautiful they really are.here are real reasons ive actually seen.
1.its a disease....im not kidding
2.they say theyre ugly when they know theyre not(to get attention0
3.they are just a bit confused at the attention & their mind & heart hasnt yet realized the true beauty in & outside of them .(you?)
give yourself time & youll see it.people arent saying it to make you happy.they really honestly do mean it(well.....i do)  

bleeding unicorn

uhlexa.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:40 pm

believe me, I know how you feel.
It's either that I'm fat, my skin is bad, my hair is ugly.
Iduno.
There's always something wrong.
Just keep telling yourself you're beautiful, because if everyone else says you are, than you must be!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:43 am
Mostly only my best girl friends tell me I'm pretty.
So I know how you feel.
But just know that beauty is on the inside.
The girls that are suposedly beautiful are usually covered in makeup to disguise their flaws.
If you be yourself, youare beautiful.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Morganna Renae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:49 am
i know exactly how you feel
i do have a weight problem ... well at least i did
3 years ago in 7th grade i starved myself for a guy to like me and i lost 30 pounds in a month from not eating at all...
so even though i have kept the weight off and im a healthier eater now i still find myself fat and ugly because im bigger than alot of girls
i hate that i have to wear a double digit pants size
i dont find myself attractive at all
though my boyfriend, my friends, and many other ppl have told me that im gorgeous...
i just dont see it...
i just see the akward smart fat girl that everyone made fun of in elementary school....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:49 pm
Morganna Renae
3 years ago in 7th grade i starved myself for a guy to like me and i lost 30 pounds in a month from not eating at all...
so even though i have kept the weight off and im a healthier eater now i still find myself fat and ugly because im bigger than alot of girls
though my boyfriend, my friends, and many other ppl have told me that im gorgeous...
i just dont see it...
i just see the akward smart fat girl that everyone made fun of in elementary school....

xp i kind of have this problem.over the summer i've tried only eating dinner but i've only lost about ten-thirteen pounds.my pants aren't tight anymore but i'm not happy with me.  

rikaLeshay

Morganna Renae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:40 am
rikaLeshay
Morganna Renae
i just dont see it...

xp i kind of have this problem.over the summer i've tried only eating dinner but i've only lost about ten-thirteen pounds.my pants aren't tight anymore but i'm not happy with me.

i urge you to eat normally
it only messed up your systems
if it goes on long and severe enough it could even keep you from having kids one day
please if you want to loose weight eat healthy and exercise
i know it sounds kinda cliche
but it does work  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:19 pm
Morganna Renae
rikaLeshay
Morganna Renae
i just dont see it...

i still eat normally lunch and dinner..it's enough to fill me up

i urge you to eat normally
it only messed up your systems
if it goes on long and severe enough it could even keep you from having kids one day
please if you want to loose weight eat healthy and exercise
i know it sounds kinda cliche
but it does work

rikaLeshay

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:09 pm
some people say I'm goregous-actually a vast amount of my class said i'm quite pretty...then why the hell do so many other people make fun of me?
my parents say there jealous...but i still want to send all those damn other sorry people to a nice guillitine!
...surry...of all torture devices, Guillitines are fav.

on the other hand, one of my clostest friends was being really mean to me when I came to school with the streeks of black eyeliner down my face...she's all oh"well clowns ware there make up that way and people are going to laugh at you and I'm probably going to laugh at you too!"like what kind of friend sais that?! she just hates the way I am

all I can say people is just let them laugh until there in pummeling distance...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:15 pm
i know how ya feel, my friends say i'm very beautiful and then i tell them, if i'm so beautiful then why doesnt any guys ask me out?i dont see nothing in me. Alot of people like you go through this all the time and it goes on through to your adulthood.  

XemoanaX

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:16 pm
emospace101
i know how ya feel, my friends say i'm very beautiful and then i tell them, if i'm so beautiful then why doesnt any guys ask me out?i dont see nothing in me. Alot of people like you go through this all the time and it goes on through to your adulthood.

I hope you didn't say that to try and make me feel better because that didn't hepl much...no offence... emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:48 pm

Of course you don't see it. Most people don't see themselves the way everyone else does. That's because you're used to how you look, and you pick out every single little problem with the way that you think you look.
I'm not the prettiest girl out there, but I sure as hell don't think I'm the ugliest. I'm me...plain, boring, pretty. I like me. :]

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 am
I was born with this scar that goes down my top lip growing up through school I had people say I was an ugly person just because I was born with the scar on my lip everyone I know my friends my moms boyfreind they say I am just a freak. I had a girlfriend once but it only lasted for 3 weeks because she broke up with me I think it was because she didn't want to be walking around with someone as ugly as me.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff