Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Awwwww.... I'm gonna cry <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:06 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)

Being a geek is fine. I'm pretty much a geek-in-training...
And I think that's actually happened to me on my computer once.

I'd offer to train you... but you probably would just get bored.

I've already got two people from school trying to force it into my head... as soon as I manage to get it down we're planning on making some sort of mmorpg.

Hahaha, sounds cool.

Yea, the only problem is that one of them wants to make it a future space-y type.
The chances of us actually ever doing it is pretty much slim to none if we can't even pick the genre.

Why stick to convention, why not do a space one, but base all the races and weapons on fantasy ones? Hell ships could be giant flying boats too.

That's a good idea... I'll mention it to them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:07 pm
See this is why I am lord of the geeks.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:17 pm
Rellik San

All hail Rellik San, for he is the Geek Lord!
*the masses throw flowers and gold coins*

My computer keeps freezing up on me! scream

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:20 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ok, heres a little trick, computers are sentient... well to an extent, so just keep a hammer around and if it acts up threaten it with the hammer and it works. At least mine does. 3nodding  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:30 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ok, heres a little trick, computers are sentient... well to an extent, so just keep a hammer around and if it acts up threaten it with the hammer and it works. At least mine does. 3nodding

I do that sometimes, except I just scream at it.
I was working on a prototype website thing for my mom's barbershop choir group (Heeh, barbershop. Probably one of the few genres of music I hate with a burning passion) and the internet kept either going out or run at dial-up speed, so I was sitting in front of it and screaming
"What is wrong with you? I'll give you a reason to run so slow, you piece of crap!"
And other things like that, and then turned around to see my mom staring at me with this look of deep concern.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:33 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

I was working on a prototype website thing for my mom's barbershop choir group (Heeh, barbershop. Probably one of the few genres of music I hate with a burning passion) and the internet kept either going out or run at dial-up speed, so I was sitting in front of it and screaming
"What is wrong with you? I'll give you a reason to run so slow, you piece of crap!"
And other things like that, and then turned around to see my mom staring at me with this look of deep concern.

Sounds like you need to disable your bluetooth... most PCs have it and people steal bandwidth if you don't turn it off so their net is boosted whilst yours is slowed.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Sounds like you need to disable your bluetooth... most PCs have it and people steal bandwidth if you don't turn it off so their net is boosted whilst yours is slowed.

How do you do that? I've never heard of bluetooth before.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:40 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Basically you just need to find the persons frequancy, set yours too match it and voila. Bluetooth is like a super advanced radio wave, it transfers information,between things like your cell phone or laptop without need for extra wires, but its also very unsecure. If your pc was bought in the last 4 years, it has bluetooth connected as standard.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:47 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Basically you just need to find the persons frequancy, set yours too match it and voila. Bluetooth is like a super advanced radio wave, it transfers information,between things like your cell phone or laptop without need for extra wires, but its also very unsecure. If your pc was bought in the last 4 years, it has bluetooth connected as standard.

Then mine has it... how do you disconnect it?
Sorry about the lag between posts, my stepmom keeps taking it over...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:53 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ahhh its alright, to disconnect you you have to open up your pc and pull wires out. crying  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ahhh its alright, to disconnect you you have to open up your pc and pull wires out. crying

Eeeh... I'm not going to put myself through that again...
I came home from school once to see the side of the comptuer taken off and my mom whiping everything down with a dust cloth... I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I might not be very computer savy, but I'm pretty sure that dusting the hardware probably isn't that good of an idea.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:59 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

I came home from school once to see the side of the comptuer taken off and my mom whiping everything down with a dust cloth... I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I might not be very computer savy, but I'm pretty sure that dusting the hardware probably isn't that good of an idea.

Actually it is, you just have to use an anti static cloth, and to clean it properly, take it apart completely and bath each part in WD40  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:04 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Actually it is, you just have to use an anti static cloth, and to clean it properly, take it apart completely and bath each part in WD40

Yea, but probably gently. She was scrubbing it like it was... a plate or something!
And also just seeing my mom near anything of mine technology-related is enough to cause a panic attack.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:07 pm
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Yea, but probably gently. She was scrubbing it like it was... a plate or something!
And also just seeing my mom near anything of mine technology-related is enough to cause a panic attack.

You've never been in a computer workshop have you?

Trust me, if that worries you, you don't want to see what they do in a workshop,you'd have nightmares.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Grammir Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:17 pm
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

You've never been in a computer workshop have you?

Trust me, if that worries you, you don't want to see what they do in a workshop,you'd have nightmares.

Computer workshop?
I really need to learn more about computers... the only thing the computer classes at school have ever bothered teaching is how to type fast.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games