Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
WHAT EMOTIVE HARDCORE ISN'T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms. Blood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:29 pm
So... she's not only a homophobe, she's an asswipe. Watch her die of cancer, cause karmas good like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:09 pm
Evangeline Blood
So... she's not only a homophobe, she's an asswipe. Watch her die of cancer, cause karmas good like that.

Quote:
12. being of the homosexual persuasion, not that that makes stops you from having to do with it, it just doesen't help it.

Homophobe?  

finding emotive

HellMistress_Frizzy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:36 pm
eekay
Emo harldy means the punk genre of the late 80's anymore, hon.
It's changed.

Now you can be all hardcore and think you're better than us, but please, like that's going to change the type of music we listen to.

Now don't get me wrong, I do like the origional emotive hardcore bands. But that doesn't mean I can't likke newer stuff.

yay! someone else who understands that things do change... you took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks 3nodding

does all of today's rock music sound like the likes of Elvis and the Beatles? no, but it's still rock, right? Punk doesn't sound like the Sex Pistols and The Clash anymore, but we still accept that it is still punk, and country isn't all Johnny Cash and George Jones anymore... thus emo doesn't sound like Rites of Spring anymore, or the word has come to designate more than just the original form of music it once was. Why can this be okay for every other genre but not emo?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:29 pm
HellMistress_Frizzy
eekay
It's changed.

Now you can be all hardcore and think you're better than us, but please, like that's going to change the type of music we listen to.

Now don't get me wrong, I do like the origional emotive hardcore bands. But that doesn't mean I can't likke newer stuff.

yay! someone else who understands that things do change... you took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks 3nodding

does all of today's rock music sound like the likes of Elvis and the Beatles? no, but it's still rock, right? Punk doesn't sound like the Sex Pistols and The Clash anymore, but we still accept that it is still punk, and country isn't all Johnny Cash and George Jones anymore... thus emo doesn't sound like Rites of Spring anymore, or the word has come to designate more than just the original form of music it once was. Why can this be okay for every other genre but not emo?

But they all still sound like they could be in the same genre, subgenres included, but emo (emotional) and emo (emotive hardcore) sound nothing alike.  

finding emotive

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:21 pm
eekay
It's changed.

agreed,why dont people understand there emotional & emotive hardcore

blah blah blah its not REAL emo!
blah blah you dont have a REAL life!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games