Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Ghosts that Freaked You Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hissora

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:30 pm
I REAALLLLY don't like the ghost in fatal fram one, the one who jumps out of the clock and he died playing demon tag. Gives me the creeps every time...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:35 pm
ewewewewew yes. Hes nasty. The ***** one? Ick.  

Ciryature

RizaMustang24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:15 am
the ghosts that scare the hell out of me are

-Blinded (OMG she scares me so bad!)
-Sae and Kusabi (how could you NOT be scared?)
-Reika and Kirie (They are the scary ones, mostly because they both had a mirror scene >.<)
-Fallen Woman (Oh, she scared me so bad in FF2)
-Brushing Woman (everytime she comes close to the screen I actually back up on the couch, lol)
-Any type of child at all (even the twins, the kids playing tag, the little priestess girlies)
-Engravers (I don't want to turn out like the blinded crying )
-Broken Neck Woman (she scared me forever... still does)
-Any twins in Fatal Frame 2 (it's a thing... I don't wanna explain it in this forum)
-I'm sure there's plenty more ghosts, but these are the ones i think of at the top of my head... oh, one more
-STROLLER GRANDMA!!!! (she was sooooo freaky >.< coming at me with that stroller, how mean can she get?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:23 am

Lawlz. This is why I don't play FF. I watch others play. I get scared from those things; imagine if I was actually PLAYING. I'd pause every five minutes and squeel and whine, I'd have to have someone with me and good lord at dark!? XDD

Lishypoo

cinderxXxsnowfall

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:16 am
fallen women, she scares me a lot.... so does sadako and kayako for the same reason, they're all broken and crawl all creepy like.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:38 pm
[Property of Bas]

Lawlz. This is why I don't play FF. I watch others play. I get scared from those things; imagine if I was actually PLAYING. I'd pause every five minutes and squeel and whine, I'd have to have someone with me and good lord at dark!? XDD

I used to do that when I started playing sweatdrop No one used to want to play it with me so I'd play it alone in my basement.  

Hakumuoh

OhMittens

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:10 pm
I personally hate Mr. Kusabi in the second game. The first time I played, I kept on trying to fight him BUT HE WOULDN'T DIE!! He couldn't be hurt by the camera. And he was so annoying at the end when he kept recovering. Plus he has the one-touch kill thing, but stone mirrors can't revive you from him like Kirie in the first game...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:52 am

♥ o ♥ o ♥ o ♥ o ♥ . . . .

Hmm.. scariest ghost so far was the ones from Fatal Frame 3. eek
The re-encarnated ghost from Fatal Frame 2 (apparently you thought the sucker was dead...nope he just had to pop-up back into Fatal Frame 3.. stare ) And this one ghost who attacks you when your crawling in tiny air-tight places w/Miku in FF 3. Gawd I SO HATE THAT GHOST!! scream gonk eek crying It totally scared the shizzle out of me!!! emo I freaken threw down the game control too.. sweatdrop
OH!!! And one from FF2 was the broken neck woman/Sae (who chases you around.. egh... gives me shivers. eek sweatdrop )..... Other than that.. erm.. not too sure of the ghost names, but definatly most of the ones from FF3! burning_eyes

. . . . . ♥ o ♥ o ♥ o ♥ o ♥

Tsuitachi R-o-m-a-n-c-e

Cantankerous

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:19 am
The ones that really freaked me out are:
Fallen Woman
Lady in the Box
Broken Neck Woman
Engraver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:19 am
Ropeman(Kusabi) He really is freaky in the second game.  

Chibilady44

AbatoireJuggernaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:27 pm
Lady in the box of course, I was afraid of every freakin' box I saw in that house. Also, falling down woman because she came out tof the most random places for me (like a closet) and also stroller granny freaked me out, but that may be because the rest of fatal frame 3 wasn't that scary.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:49 pm
I hate the twins, I was coming down the stairs where the fallin woman is and the began floating down the steps, then the fallin woman came. I had to fight all three of them! But the twins area harder!  

Deadlybutterfly

James sama

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:49 pm
okay any time when I couldnt use the camera was fing scarey I mean really like the first ime you fight the kusabi or when sae chases you through the earth bridge underground and you drop the cammera uggghhhh those were creepy times  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:05 pm
the ghost that shows up in the mirror when you walk up to the bloody mirror in the 3rd one. Oh and the part where your walking in the hall and the granny with the lil cart goes by .  

Anthy19

blackXlinerXrun

5,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:39 am
Anthy19
the ghost that shows up in the mirror when you walk up to the bloody mirror in the 3rd one. Oh and the part where your walking in the hall and the granny with the lil cart goes by .

Oh yeah! Stroller grandma haha
She was a bit strange  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas