Reply Roleplay
The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:24 pm
His eyes widing as he glace around and then he turn around. He slowly and lightly smile as he say "I'll be your friemd". His eyes lightly glow green as his hand slowly reach out to her and shut his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:34 pm
Phoenix held perfectly still as Timaeus's hand came towards her.
((Is he reading her mind and thoughts?))  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:57 pm
He blink and put his hand to his side, but he still slightly smile.
((No he doesn't read mind. It's just happen when he trying not to show emotions))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:25 pm
Phoenix blushed.
"You can stop smiling now," she said laghing slightly. "Thanks for being my friend. I was actually thinking we could go to Titans Tower. I was heading there now.  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:13 am
He blink at her cheeks and chuckle to himself as he pull off his hood, "I don't know if they want me to join.", he say as his white hair blow in the wind. "I mean who would like a freak like me?", He sigh slightly as he look down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:39 pm
Phoenix's head dropped, tears forming in her eyes.
"The Titans aren't alive," she said lifting her head back up. "I was the one who killed them. Even if they were alive, they'd let you join. Plus I'm planning on starting the Titans by myself. And I'd like you to join me. And once we get five members, we can start the Teen Titans over again. The New Teenage Titans." smile  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:15 pm
He look at her and then push her chin up. "I'm not a 100% sure....but maybe it might be a good idea I should be by your side." He smile slightly and wipe her tear away "but....I think the name need some work...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:35 pm
She smiled.
"'Kay, we'll work on that."  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:53 pm
His slightly nod as his face goes unemotional "Then...Shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:02 pm
"Sure," Phoenix said. "Come on."
She turned around and lead the way.  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:05 pm
He follow her as he glace around "So...who is this Slade guy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:15 pm
"Oh. Him," Phoenix said. "He was my Master and I was his Apprentice. See, when I was 12, I was corrupted by evil and my once black hair turned of course red as you can see. When I was 15, I killed my parents and brother. He had powers that my boyfriend has, or had in this case.
"My demon powers couldn't be controlled. So my demonic powers killed me at age 17. I of course died, went to Hell for a few years, and Slade brought me back to life. He tried helping me control my powers, but he couldn't help me fully. One day he hurt me pretty bad and I ran away from him, living on the streets again. He's still out there, searching for me. Those robots were his.
"He had killed my boy friend after he used a style of Ninja jutsu on him allowing Slade to feed on his chakra. The day I ran from Slade was the day he killed Rocky."
Tears fell from Phoenix's eyes again, but kept walking.  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:32 pm
He blink and then put his hand on her shoulder. He lean in and whisper "I'm sorry", he then let go of her and shut his eyes "I'll take care of Slade if you want me to...". He then open his eyes and smile weakly. "I know I'm not much to look at but I do have my good points"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:42 pm
Phoenix looked away from him and walked back a few steps.
"The Titans couldn't even defeat him," she said sadly. "They couldn't even defeat me." She continued walking, but she spotted a clothing store and stopped. "Hey. Do you think I can get something else to wear? I don't want to look like this wearing Slade's colors. I was able to find some of his money and took it. Come with? Or you could stay outside and wait."  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:47 pm
"No...you go on in." He say as he glace at a nearby alley and see something moving "I think I should go get a new book or something." ((He's a bookworm.....so beware blaugh ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff