Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 139 --*Melanie Demarco*-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:13 am
Jake smiled a crooked one as Mel pulled the two in. Aly squeeled as she hopped onto one of the chairs. Jake sat on the ground with one finger in his hair trying to think as Aly began being silly. She grabbed some candy from the bowl and stuffed it into her mouth. "Dear god Aly, I shouldn't have gotten you pepsi." Jake said with a sigh as he began to observe the room. "Nice Dorm!" Aly squeeled as she whent onto the floor beside Jake, then pulled Mel to the front of the two. "CANDDYYY!!!" She said as she grabbed some more and ate. Jake sweatdropped. "Aly, control yourself!" He said with a pout. "Oh come on, better here then outside." She said grabbing Mel and began to jump around with her. She squeeled as Jake pushed his hand threw his hair. Dear god, what to do. He looked at the two girls jumping around. "Uhh, do you guys want me to leave?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:18 am
Melanie grabbed Jake and held him tight. "Nuooooo... Don't gooooo..." She managed to moan out, grinning before eating more candy and hugging him tighter. "Pleaseeee..." She continued before stepping back and standing on her bed. "Hahaha! Now I'm going to sing!" The blonde girl pretended she was holding a microphone and began singing something that was unidentifiable. She, in truth, was a good singer, but when she was hyper, she just sounded about average, maybe worse. She slid off her bed and started laughing hysterically before hugging Aly. "You're my friend..." She giggled out.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:27 am
Aly ran around in circles before geing hugged by Mel. "Squeee!" She continued, "I'm your fwiennddd!!" She said with a long ending. She departed and gave Jake a hug, "Come sing with ussss!!" Aly said. Jake sighed. "I-I'm not a singer! Dammit Alyson, snap out of it!" He said growing a anime vein. Aly pouted and looked at Mel. "Your boyfwiend is maddd at us." She continued as she ran onto Mel's bed and covered her face with one of the pillows. "I'M HATEDDD!!!" She said in a sadish crying tone. "Waahhh!!"

Jake twitched. ((I'm thinking Inuyasha, drunk Kagome and Drunk Sango xD)) "A-Aly!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:31 am
"EEP! HOW COULD YOU?!" Melanie slurred, tackling Jake and hugging him. She was preventing him from getting up. "You're SO mean to her!!! WHYYYY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She screamed, her face turned in another direction. She cuddled him like a stuffed animal before kissing him and jumping up. "ALY! HOW ABOUT KARAOKE?!" Mel grabbed her cellphone slowly and dialed a number. "GET YOUR KARAOKE MACHINE! I PROMISE YOU MARS BARSSSSSSSSSSS!" The girl screamed into the gizmo. A loud squeal could be heard, even though Mel was the only one on the phone. And then banging, and then the door flew open to reveil a tall, blonde girl with a machine. "KARAOKE!" Kisa screamed, running to her short friend. "Mars. Bars. Now."

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:38 am
Aly's human ears twitched. "K-ka-" She couldn't say the word, while Jake's face froze. "Oh s**t." He said ss Aly stood up and threw the pillow at Jake. "KARAOKE! WOO!" She squeeled as she grabbed a bowl of Mars Bars and threw them all over the room. " It's raining Mars bars!!!" She squeeled as she practiced her opera. She was being silly. She grabbed Jake by the arm and pulled him beside her. Goddamnit, I can't even read her mind. He twitched. "Hey Aly, you still owe me 20 bucks!" He said to the opera girl. "WHAT?!? I owe you 20 ducks?!?!" The girl gave Jake a weird look as she searched threw her bag. "I only have a duck keychain! Want that?" She said thowing it to him. He catched it and put it in her bag. "Alllyyy." He said pouting on the chair.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:32 am
Kisa smiled wildly as she waved with a Mars bar in her mouth. "I HAVE A GOOD SONG!" She pulled the other two girls onto Melanie's bed and jumped off to put the song on, then ran back and gave them microphones. She didn't care if they didn't know the song.

"Haha!" Melanie screamed, noticing the song name and hugging Kisa. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's the Love Hina theme song!" Kisa nodded and began to sing, as did Melanie. If anybody had investigated what the noise was, they'd be shocked.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:40 am
Jake twitched. "Dear god, not Love Hina." He said as he started remembering all those times Aly would make him watch the show with her, and even sing the "That's so Wonderful!" Part. He looked at Aly who already zoomed over to Mel and pushed Play. "SQUEE!!! Love Hina!!" She said with glee as she grabbed a mic and started to go threw the words in her mind, then pretended to play the guitar parts of the song, which she and Jake would play threw. Ok, so Jake didn't exactly LOVE the theme, but he adored the guitar parts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:45 am
Mel calmed a bit before screaming, "EVERYBODY, NOW!" And laughing hysterically. She dropped her microphone and ran to Jake, trying to tug him onto the bed with the others. Her arm wrapped around Kisa's shoulders as she sang into her microphone with the other girl.

"Yane no ue de sora o aogu, hizashi wa uraraka... miageru sora, karadajuu, genki ga minagitteku! THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! Ikiterunda! Yamerarenai, akirameru da nante..." The two sang, loudly and clearly. Or as clear as you could after eating atleast 5 Mars bars.

"Tohou ni kureta kinou ni sayonara, futsufutsu to wakiagaru kono kimochi! Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou! Omoide wa itsu mo amai nige, basho dakedo tachi kire, asu o ikiru tame, shukufuku no toki wa kuru, te o nobashite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:27 pm
As the song overlooped, Aly squeeled out to the song in a somewhat average voice. "THAT'S SO WONDERFUL!" She said enthusiasticly as she spun around and winked at Jake. Not the flirting wink, but they were talking to eachother from their minds.

--Small 5 minute ago flash back--

Why don't you come join Mel with usss
.... No responce.
BUT YOU JUST RESPONDED!..Didn't you?!?! Stop confusing my small brain!!!
Jake smirked. I don't want to.
Aly gave him a wink. You don't wanna show her your awsome voice! That's it!

--End--

Jake ruffled his hair. "Stop it Aly!" He said in a Inuyasha tone, and Aly giggled while singing. She spun around, threw the mic in the air and let it drop into her hands again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:17 pm
The song finished and Kisa sighed. "Ok, well I have to go. Asuka is nagging me to make a cake." She began to mutter as she picked up the karaoke. "Ja!" The tallest blonde called, walking out of the room. Melanie's face was flushed. "Ughn. Too much sugar." She moaned, "I used... too much energy..." The shortest blonde gasped slightly, her eyes half lidded. She moaned again before falling on the ground.

Her breathing was normal, but she kept frowning before rolling on her back. Mel couldn't eat too much sugar or else bad things would happen. Also, it became worse if she didn't sleep. Which she hadn't.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:23 pm
Aly squeeled. "Oh my god DEAD PERSON ON THE FLOOR!" She said as she started running around the room. Jake sighed. "She just fell on the floor. She must have used to much energy. Like you USED to." He continued as he sweatdropped. Aly turned her head. "I-I did? Well, atleast I couldn't have seen myself when I did!" She screamed quietly as Jake sighed again. He picked up Mel and rested her on her bed. "Aly stop that! It's not good for you!" He said knowing what she was doing behind his back. Aly sighed as she put down the handful of Mars bars. "Fine, fine fine." Jake sighed as he turned around. "Don't you have a date to be heading too?" He said resting his fist onto his waist. Aly twitched. "OH GOD." She said as she zoomed out the door. Jake sighed once more as he looked at Mel. He sat down on couch and rested. I should be used to this. He put his hand threw his hair.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:32 pm
"Mmmm..." Melanie groaned out, rolling over again. Her forehead was scrunched together as she started mumbling words about being left alone. The small blonde tossed and turned repeatedly. "Jake..." She groaned, rolling over one last time and staying in the same spot. She looked troubled.

Bangs were heard outside the dorm as a tall blonde and a neko girl stomped into the girl's dorm. Melanie shot up, and tears that were trapped in her eyes slid down her face. "Melanie, are you okay?" Kisa asked, panting and walking over to her new friend. Her slender hand pulled out glasses and she put them on, gasping. Well, she was across the room, after all. [Kisa wears glasses ocassionally.] "Why are you crying?" Melanie felt under her eyes, realizing the tall girl was right. She was crying.

"I... don't know." She stood up and almost fell over. Well, she did, but only onto her knees. Her sapphire eyes were half-lidded again, and she looked like she was in thought. Asuka was standing in the doorway, dumb-founded. "I'll go..." She said quietly, walking back to Kisa's dorm. The tall blonde walked over and sat next to her friend. "Lose too much energy?" She asked softly. Melanie nodded and stood up again.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:47 pm
Jake noticed the two girls that entered but didn't bother. I guess this is a girls thing? Jake sighed as he tried to relax himself into the couch. "What am I thinking." He said with a pout. He couldn't relax if the girl he loved was in pain or something like that. He sighed and put his hand threw his hair. I don't know. I should probably leave them alone. It's a girls thing. You weren't so sensitive when it cames to these things anyway Jake. He sighed as he got up and walked over to the bed. "I-Is she ok?" He said with a sigh. He was being stubbern. "If you guys don't want me around that's ok!" He said with a crooked smile and sweatdrop. You know, I can't imagine how your going to ask her out today. Might as well wait till tomorrow.. He sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:52 pm
Kisa frowned, noticing the boy. "Oh sorry." She stood up and left the room, her long, blonde hair swaying in it's low ponytail. Melanie grinned and jumped, trying to prove her healthy-ness. "I'm finnneeee!" She exclaimed, giggling slightly. The girl sighed and ran her fingers threw her golden hair. "Don't worry about me." A soft smile was painted on her face as she hugged him. "And sorry for fainting." She'd landed on her arm, which was under her chest, so both areas hurt like hell. But she ignored it and winked. "What now?" Mel walked over to the window and stared out of it, even though the curtains were covering it. They were opaque, after all. Her face was tinted pink and she was trying to hide it.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Jake smiled. Never mind then. "Well, I'm supposed to be telling you to get your a** back in bed and rest, but I'm not like that, am I?" He said with a laugh as he walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I wanted to ask to go with me to the upcoming dance. I hear it'll be fun, and I wouldn't want to go alone now would I?" He said into her ear as he pulled her into a Kiss. "Now, think about going back to sleep ok? I don't want you to be sick all night, day, week, month, or year or what ever." He said as he broke the kiss.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff