Something else...
View Results

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:10 pm
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
fire is better cause you can use override codes.

Like the visit link thing doesn't work with IE thus on FF you use an override code and fix that problem =D Thats why I'm using it on my main while the mules are on IE

What's the visit link-thing?
*bonks on head*
ninja remember gaia use to turn the visit links gray. Once you clicked a thread to go it turned it grey. When you cleared your cashe and what not it would change them all back to blue links. When gaia changed to this layout they took away that visit link altering color for w/e reason. Thus you use firefox to do that instead. =D

OH! That! Oh, okay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:46 pm
I'm a huge Firefox fangirl X3;; I loved the tabbed browsing (I even downloaded an extension that makes all my tabs different colors. Not for any real reason, but just so that it's nice and pretty X3;;; ), plus Firefox is (for me, at any rate) faster. You can also download the Adblock extension so that way you never see any ads on any websites once you set it up.

D: I could go on, but I'm afraid I'd bore people.

[Mariko]
Crew

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:54 pm
Miko Lee
I'm a huge Firefox fangirl X3;; I loved the tabbed browsing (I even downloaded an extension that makes all my tabs different colors. Not for any real reason, but just so that it's nice and pretty X3;;; ), plus Firefox is (for me, at any rate) faster. You can also download the Adblock extension so that way you never see any ads on any websites once you set it up.

Extension for multi-clored tabs? Where, where? O__O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:19 pm
Miko Lee

You're boring no one. I'd like to hear what else Firefox can do for me.

Please?

mrgreen  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:50 am
Honsu
DarquePinkPaper
Honsu
fire is better cause you can use override codes.

Like the visit link thing doesn't work with IE thus on FF you use an override code and fix that problem =D Thats why I'm using it on my main while the mules are on IE

What's the visit link-thing?
*bonks on head*
ninja remember gaia use to turn the visit links gray. Once you clicked a thread to go it turned it grey. When you cleared your cashe and what not it would change them all back to blue links. When gaia changed to this layout they took away that visit link altering color for w/e reason. Thus you use firefox to do that instead. =D
How do you do it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:14 am
I found that colored tabs thing! o__o
I likey. whee  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:24 am
I am not investing in that until I find the link change-y thingy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:13 am
This is the Color Tabs extension. Here's what it looks like when you've got it up and a bunch of tabs open:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the Adblock extension. It allows you to block any image or flash file. To block an image, all you have to do is right click and select "adblock image." You will never see that image again (you can use * as a wild card so, say, if you want to block ALL images from http://www.ads.com, you just have to put http://www.ads.com/* and all images from that site will be blocked). To block flash files, you have to click the Adblock button in the lower right hand corner and manually select the flash file (will end is .swf) that you want to block.

This is the EditCSS extension. It allows you to temporarily edit the CSS on any page as long as you've got the window open. It's great for configuring layouts as well as marking which threads have been visited (it's the only way I can even poll whore after they changed the whole layout D: ).

This is the Swift Tabs extension. It allows you to quickly go between tabs without using the mouse. You can set it to whatever keys you like (I've got mine set to Ctrl+Page Up/Down).

Those are all the extensions I use with the exception of the Gaia MyQNA bar and the 4chan navigation bar X3;; I should probably uninstall the 4chan one, though, since I never actually USE it sweatdrop

[Mariko]
Crew

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:10 am
I use the tabs in firefox to poll, I just open up like 150 tabs of polls and then close them as I take the polls xd I don't even notice the not greying anymore thing mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:22 pm
})i({

That's alot of tabs. o__o

Thanks for the links Miko!

})i({ Questing: Fairy Wings - 38.8225% of 40K })i({

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

The Polls Project

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash