Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:39 am
Truency
punkarama
Steven Seagal is pretty annoying. But everythime I see avril lavigne I want to throw acid in her eyes and dropkick her in the face.

she's hawt =x
true true, she certainly would get it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:42 am
Tommy the Cat
Truency
punkarama
Steven Seagal is pretty annoying. But everythime I see avril lavigne I want to throw acid in her eyes and dropkick her in the face.

she's hawt =x

in teh butt
haha  

Jacky Boy

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:15 pm
Tommy the Cat
Truency
punkarama

she's hawt =x

stare I hate you guys.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:42 pm
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
Truency
punkarama

she's hawt =x

stare I hate you guys.

*molest*
huh?  

Jacky Boy

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:54 pm
Truency
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
Truency
punkarama

she's hawt =x

stare I hate you guys.

*molest*
huh?

you were thinking of HER wernt you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:18 pm
I never did care about Seagal movies... anyways...

[random joke]

A young boy comes home from school and his mother says "What did you do today?" To which the boy says "Oh the usual, I had a math test, I got an A in spelling and I had sex with my English teacher."
The mother, gasps, doesn't know what to say! She stems and stammers and finally, angrily she says "Go in and tell your father what you just told me!"
The boy goes in to see his father and says "Gee mom sure is mad."
The father asks "Why?"
"I just told her what I did in school today. I had a math test, I got an A in spelling and I had sex with my English teacher."
Well the father is beside himself with joy. He give his son a nudge and a wink and says "Congratulations... you passed a milestone. I tell you what, let's go out and celebrate. We'll have some ice cream and then I'll buy you a new bike."
To which the boy says, "The ice cream sounds great, but can we hold off on the bike for a few days, my a** is killing me."

<_<  

Demonic Haze

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:13 am
Demonic Haze

[random joke]

A young boy comes home from school and his mother says "What did you do today?" To which the boy says "Oh the usual, I had a math test, I got an A in spelling and I had sex with my English teacher."
The mother, gasps, doesn't know what to say! She stems and stammers and finally, angrily she says "Go in and tell your father what you just told me!"
The father asks "Why?"
"I just told her what I did in school today. I had a math test, I got an A in spelling and I had sex with my English teacher."
Well the father is beside himself with joy. He give his son a nudge and a wink and says "Congratulations... you passed a milestone. I tell you what, let's go out and celebrate. We'll have some ice cream and then I'll buy you a new bike."
To which the boy says, "The ice cream sounds great, but can we hold off on the bike for a few days, my a** is killing me."

<_<
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:00 am
punkarama
Truency
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
Truency
punkarama

she's hawt =x

stare I hate you guys.

*molest*
huh?

nuh uh! eek  

Jacky Boy

Demonic Haze

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:43 pm
Hzza
Demonic Haze

[random joke]

The father asks "Why?"

<_<
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Hello there Hzza.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:00 pm
Demonic Haze

[random joke]

The father asks "Why?"

<_<
That made me giggle. xd  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:13 pm
Demonic Haze

[random joke]

The father asks "Why?"

<_<

you sick ********.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:28 pm
Demonic Haze
Hzza
Demonic Haze

[random joke]

The father asks "Why?"

<_<
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Hello there Hzza.
long time no speak Mr.Haze, hows life?  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:46 pm
Truency
punkarama
Truency
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
Truency
punkarama

she's hawt =x

stare I hate you guys.

*molest*
huh?

nuh uh! eek

I can't stay mad at you. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:55 am
punkarama
Truency
punkarama
Truency
punkarama
Tommy the Cat
Truency
punkarama

she's hawt =x

stare I hate you guys.

*molest*
huh?

nuh uh! eek

I can't stay mad at you. *hugs*

yeeeeeee! whee
*hugs back*  

Jacky Boy

dkgjsdgkljgldkj

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:19 am
Vexxed
Demonic Haze

[random joke]

The father asks "Why?"

<_<
That made me giggle. xd
Me too, and it's hard to make me giggle when i'm ill. xP  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out