Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
love life crap Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:54 pm
xXxPansyxXx
i was a messenger for to of my friends, one was ryan and the other was kelly....

and i feel bad about that too because kelly didnt like ryan any more but she didnt have the heart to break up with him, i wasnt goonna do it because ryan is one of my greatest friends... but htan she paid me to do it.. of course i was a stupid piece of crap and i took the money and did it for her.. but i didnt want to... i feel like cap for doing it... damn, i hate myself sometimes...
well regardless of being tempted by money i think you knew deep inside that you didnt want HER to break his heart so you thought maybe a friend telling him was not as bad....or maybe she thought that.....but you have to let im know.note.leave a message on is fone.anything.just live life to the fullest & let it all out. dont keep something in because the worst he can do is not like you back & it may feel bad a bit but life(sadly)isnt always ever perfefct or what it seems so just do what you have to & LET IT ALL OUT.....before its gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:24 am
ok, thanks heart  

xXxPansyxXx

Hugsei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:37 pm
I, myself, wouldn't worry about it, I've gotten such a low self-esteem that I actually expect to get rejected.

But I would talk to him yourself, I've gotten the same way before and it usually turns out worst then rejection. For example there was this girl that I like at the end of a school year and it was my last year at schoolbut i ended up never telling her, and I've been regretting it ever since constantly thinking, what could of happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:44 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
I, myself, wouldn't worry about it, I've gotten such a low self-esteem that I actually expect to get rejected.

But I would talk to him yourself, I've gotten the same way before and it usually turns out worst then rejection. For example there was this girl that I like at the end of a school year and it was my last year at schoolbut i ended up never telling her, and I've been regretting it ever since constantly thinking, what could of happened.

aww thats cute, but thanks, really, i love you all heart  

xXxPansyxXx

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:52 pm
ok, back to me being kinda sad, im in a bad mood and i hope this will help

the worse part is knowing h=that we both liked each other at the same time and i saw him everyday.. and i was too ******** stupid to notice it... i could actually be happy right now but instead im being a goddamn pansy and typing out my feelings her, and not even telling him all of this stuff like i should...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:58 pm
Well. Im a guy and knowing me I always say I don't like someone if they ask me even my family and close firends just ask. Plus girls tend to reject guys more than guys do to girls.  

Phoenix of Kurai

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:08 am
well, i saw him yesterday and was pretty much hanging out wit him all day at the fair, but i dont know... im a pansy i cant tell him...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:39 am
if you cant tell him get kelly or one of your friends to help you (preferably girl and doesnt kelly owe a little after ryan?) you could tell her to tell mikey that she heard that you liked him. that way he has time to organize his feelings. when your friend directly asked him if he liked you he freaked and said no. just get someone to say it for you and then see what happens. biggrin  

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:59 pm
alright, ill try not to be my pansy self and get this over with... school starts soon though, i want to wait til then...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:01 pm
be careful about waiting too long because then it's too late.  

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:41 am
i know, i already feel stupid for waiting this long, but i wanted to wait until school starts  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:49 pm
Rellik San

I'm just an old cheesy romantic at heart. mrgreen

I'll drink to that.

You and me, y'know, we're a lot alike.

I agree that this is typical teenage emotions... the same person who made this topic will come back later (if this is successful) talking about how he dumped her, etc. etc....

I got tired of the high-school-dating rigamarole and just decided to commit once and for all. There's one way to end all the heartache.

-Isel-

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces