Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mesic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:56 am
blessed.into.extinction
[NUTs]
blessed.into.extinction
this is probably really late, but just in case someone else wants to try it...I use the syringe I got from the surgeon when I got my wisdom teeth yanked. It's really gentle and gets all the dead stuff out. Aren't I creative... biggrin

i don't understand.... u use a needle to clean?

no it's a different type of syringe... it's just a plastic tip with a plunger to help irrigate stuff. it looks just like this: http://www.whelpwise.com/testing/images/feeding-syringe-DSC_0003.jpg

Hey! Thats the same thing I use... and I got it in the exact same way. XD
Yep, it works wonders... I fill mine up with warm sea salt water and its really soothing. It gets the crusties off better than a plain q-tip or a soak, because of the water blasting effect.

Muddud
i hear h20cean is also good for tattoos - izzat true?

And for the record... I can't see this as being a good idea. Tattoos don't really get infected or inflamed enough to need a sea-salt treatment, persay, and its best to have the scab intact until it falls off on its own, IMO. I find that a thicker ointment or gelly-like coating keeps the tattoo moisturized and is easier to apply and keep on, whereas H2Ocean is usually in a spray-bottle, right? And I daresay the salt could dry out the tattoo.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:22 pm
Using Lens cleaning products is actually pretty bad for piercings.

Because even though it is saline solution, there are a lot more chemicals used to remove protein buildups and germs on contact lens.

Also, Silver Aid is really quite harsh on piercings. I personally use LITHA.

[s]AINT

[s]AINT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:24 pm
Mesic
blessed.into.extinction
[NUTs]
blessed.into.extinction
this is probably really late, but just in case someone else wants to try it...I use the syringe I got from the surgeon when I got my wisdom teeth yanked. It's really gentle and gets all the dead stuff out. Aren't I creative... biggrin

i don't understand.... u use a needle to clean?

no it's a different type of syringe... it's just a plastic tip with a plunger to help irrigate stuff. it looks just like this: http://www.whelpwise.com/testing/images/feeding-syringe-DSC_0003.jpg

Hey! Thats the same thing I use... and I got it in the exact same way. XD
Yep, it works wonders... I fill mine up with warm sea salt water and its really soothing. It gets the crusties off better than a plain q-tip or a soak, because of the water blasting effect.

Muddud
i hear h20cean is also good for tattoos - izzat true?

And for the record... I can't see this as being a good idea. Tattoos don't really get infected or inflamed enough to need a sea-salt treatment, persay, and its best to have the scab intact until it falls off on its own, IMO. I find that a thicker ointment or gelly-like coating keeps the tattoo moisturized and is easier to apply and keep on, whereas H2Ocean is usually in a spray-bottle, right? And I daresay the salt could dry out the tattoo.

No. There is also a H2Ocean tattoo after care cream.

I've used it. But I like BlackCat tattoo after care.

Or even Emu oil tattoo salve.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:31 pm
well the shop stopped selling silver aid cuz aparently it's bullshit, and now they have something new, i haven't used it yet, i'm going ot buy it when i go in to get my lip ring downsized in a few weeks  

[NUTs]

OceaNova

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:58 pm
I LOVE you Myjah! *muah*. What two piercings have you lost? Your eyebrow and....iunno, maybe I'm just not thinking.
P.S. Your lip looks FINE honey! But, care does come first.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:00 am
n****e, duh! Sorry you know me sweatdrop  

OceaNova

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 pm
The way you can do that is by wearing a ring and putting the solution on it after you've cleaned it and just run it through a few times.  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff