Reply Pokémon Defenders
What's your favorite Pokémon Series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ginga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:18 am
I miss Misty, and I haven't even watched PKMN in a year, much less actually seen the episode where she leaves. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:51 am
Trumpster
Until pokemon advanced I think misty was in every single episode and movie but I may have not seen one or two episodes where for some reason she wasn't there.

But now there's just that annoying may girl. She doesn't even grab brock by the ear. xd

Good! stressed That's the one thing about Misty that pissed me off... That's why I perfer the first season, she was relatively nice then. 3nodding

But then, May's the ten year old jailbait... xp

Probably the only female characters from pokemon I REALLY like are Jessie and Nurse Joy. 3nodding  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:30 pm
I love Misty....that's why the first season is my fav. and the Johto leages are pretty good ('cause I missed Brock alot in between)

Tracy was to...well lets just say I hated his hair....badly.... scream stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:39 pm
Linear Rainbow [Hybrid]
I love Misty....that's why the first season is my fav. and the Johto leages are pretty good ('cause I missed Brock alot in between)

Tracy was to...well lets just say I hated his hair....badly.... scream stressed

I love misty too scream get you own fantasy girl whee  

Trumpster

Ayvuir-Blue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:35 pm
I loved the first season, and I still do. I used to watch it every morning. But now I find that the anime's plot is excessively, excessively linear. You know what'll happen in the end almost every time. But still, I enjoyed it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:30 pm
I see. 3nodding  

Tsumirei

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:24 am
Cheers, Blue! *holds up a glass of Lemonade*

Ya know, we both have "Blue" in our names... interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:29 pm
Aoi Hikari
Trumpster
Until pokemon advanced I think misty was in every single episode and movie but I may have not seen one or two episodes where for some reason she wasn't there.

But now there's just that annoying may girl. She doesn't even grab brock by the ear. xd

Good! stressed That's the one thing about Misty that pissed me off... That's why I perfer the first season, she was relatively nice then. 3nodding

But then, May's the ten year old jailbait... xp

Probably the only female characters from pokemon I REALLY like are Jessie and Nurse Joy. 3nodding

How did Misty Leave? And what is jail bait?  

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:29 pm
Eck! Double post! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:08 pm
*ahem* Alright, gather round, youngen's...

At the end of the series, before pokemon advance started, Ash enter another tourement, but lost... I suggest you look it up, however, I'm not TOO clear on the details...

Either way, he, Misty and Brock parted ways, and I *believe* Misty got her bike back. Brock decided to head back to Pewter, and Misty back to Cerulean to look after the gym... And Ash went back to Pallet town, where he learned about Hoenn from Prof. Oak, and decided to head off, leaving his other pokemon behind.

In Hoenn, he meets up with May, a ten year old that deffinitly is alittle too... "well developped" to be that age, May's little brother Max, who is a total poke-nerd, and Brock again. And off they go on new adventures, while Misty is the current leader of her families gym (her sisters are gone on a world tour) and Tracey is still at Oak's, taking care of Ash's pokemon.

As for what "Jailbait" means... well. Have you SEEN May? What ten year old has a body like that? It basically means she's waaaay too young to be legal, but she's there for fanservice anyway.

So there you go. Hope that helps alittle...  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chisato-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:00 am
My favorite series was probally the 1st season. I liked Advanced too, I just wished Ash left Pikachu with his other pokemon. sweatdrop You know, start fresh and new?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:05 am
Chisato-chan
My favorite series was probally the 1st season. I liked Advanced too, I just wished Ash left Pikachu with his other pokemon. sweatdrop You know, start fresh and new?

Err, he'd have no pokemon to catch new ones. and if he left pikachu behind think of poor professor oak who would have to put up with the little rodent going crazy because he was left behind.  

Trumpster

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:10 am
As for misty leaving, yes it was pretty much like that. she not only got her bike back which was apparently the only reason she was following him around but she needed to go back and run the gym while her sisters took a holiday stare bitches.

but it was clear that she didn't want to leave and by the end of it I think both of them knew exactly how the other felt about them. I cryed when I watched it the other day. I know, I'm sad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:26 am
Trumpster
As for misty leaving, yes it was pretty much like that. she not only got her bike back which was apparently the only reason she was following him around but she needed to go back and run the gym while her sisters took a holiday stare bitches.

but it was clear that she didn't want to leave and by the end of it I think both of them knew exactly how the other felt about them. I cryed when I watched it the other day. I know, I'm sad. sweatdrop

Mmm, I'm still not so sure Ash got it. I mean, this is ASH we're talking bout. The boy does have some smarts when it comes to battling, but he's still oblivious to most human intereaction...

And that's not sad, you should've seen me when Brock left crying I was spazzing out.  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Trumpster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:57 pm
Aoi Hikari
Trumpster

Mmm, I'm still not so sure Ash got it. I mean, this is ASH we're talking bout. The boy does have some smarts when it comes to battling, but he's still oblivious to most human intereaction...

And that's not sad, you should've seen me when Brock left crying I was spazzing out.

Yea true, but I was kinda hoping that with such an obvious clue that he'd figure it out. Hang on, why would I hope that? I want Misty, he should stay clueless. xd  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff