Submit

Kh2?
  too easy
  too hard
  just right
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:04 pm
I believe the fairies said at the beginning of the game, "This journey's gonna be twice as hard as your last one!" *snort* Yeah, right. The enemies basically bow down to you...I would say that the correct words would be "This journe's gonna be twice as LONG," because you had to do almost every world twice. Demyx took me three full days, Xaldin one, and Xigbar...jeez, Xigbar was a NIGHTMARE for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:53 am
yeah....it was pretty easy in most parts....too easy...they need to make KH 3 alittle harder than KH 2....other than that, it was just right =)  

ZaneMusaki

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:30 am
Akira Shinji
I believe the fairies said at the beginning of the game, "This journey's gonna be twice as hard as your last one!" *snort* Yeah, right. The enemies basically bow down to you...I would say that the correct words would be "This journe's gonna be twice as LONG," because you had to do almost every world twice. Demyx took me three full days, Xaldin one, and Xigbar...jeez, Xigbar was a NIGHTMARE for me.

eek three days for Demyx?! it took me bout 2 hours
well, yeah Xaldin was a toughy, but i had him beat the second time^^
eek burning_eyes eek burning_eyes eek Xigbar, a NIGHTMARE?!?! 1st try and he got PWNed twisted

as for the rest of the game, well... easier than KH1, but not too easy though. it still is a challenge, though the annoying part is the length rather than the difficulty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:25 pm
It was easy that the game went too fast..
Still a freakin awesome game!  

Dius_Fidus

thain89

7,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:12 pm
PirateFred
It was easy that the game went too fast..
Still a freakin awesome game!

Much agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:29 pm
The battles were just about right, but the gameplay was much too straightforward. The first one had more strategy.  

Reyuna

kaiser321

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:56 pm
the reason its taking me a while is because i want to beat sephiroth. and i think that it was xigbar but whoever had the needle gun thing it was easy. once i figured out how to dodge his special you know when he glows and he shoots from everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:39 pm
i think it i to easy in any of the modes  

flack-k

flack-k

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:47 pm
Keyblade Ninja
well, i had it on normal mode, and yes it was a bit too easy. kh1 was more harder.

where/when do you fight sephy? i'd like to know cos i too have no life and need something to rot my brain with :p
wall Sephiroth is just past where you fight 1000 hartless where Malicifent saves you in Hollow Bastion or whatever i becomes  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:19 pm
Akira Shinji

None of the Organization was even a challenge. Demyx being the easiest!!! He was nothing, but come on, he doesn't even fight. Luxord and Xaldin were probably the toughest  

Doxu

DeathKnightDuo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:57 pm
2 easy???

Try beatin' sephy on proud mode and using the kingdom key!!!!

OMFG!!! HARD!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:49 pm
DeathKnightDuo
2 easy???

Try beatin' sephy on proud mode and using the kingdom key!!!!

OMFG!!! HARD!!!

Well, come on, of course thats hard! That's like cutting down a redwood with a pocket knife.  

Doxu

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:47 am
well battle were easier cuz Sora has more abilites but some battles r hard. like battling Sepheroth...x___x

and i forgot his name, but the organization dude at Beasts castle, that battle was annoying.

but ya, i think its just right. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:07 am
yea I guess.. but I don't like it too hard anyway! : D'

Cept that Pirates of the Caribbean monster you have to kill [the one who steals the gold from the chest] he really ticks me off.
I find him the most annoying boss. = [

/rant

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

the lovely loser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:19 pm
i loved it but it was to easy  
Free-post!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]