Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
no more love....</3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...love...
  no </3
  yes <3
View Results

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:23 am
bleeding unicorn
love is a game but its not.its great but its horrible.its confusing.one day there will be the right person but rushing & giving up wont help find them.yes heartbreak is horribly wrong but it is a challenge.if you get far enough all of the sadness will go away becuase you find the one thats the most meaningful perosn in the world.you may think youve found this person when you havent & fell sad when theyre gone but when they come along.....youll feel.....different....youll know.just hang in there.

Exactly. right..

JUST OLD ON BRETT
if you don't i'mma cry a LOT
=[[  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:25 am
Brianface
If you think you're fat and ugly and disgusting; why not try working on making yourself 'better' in your own eyes.

I mean, if you can't love yourself- you can't expect others to.

My mommy told me the same thing
^^
That's why she let's me dress this way  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:43 pm
Love is a drug that's free for anyone who knows how to use it properly...

You just need to find a soul who's as lost as yours, you'll match up perfectly, you'll lose your thoughts of not wanting love, and thusly be deluded into thinking you mean something.

It's a sad fact, and though I am... well, you could say engaged, I still will admit it.

Hope I wasn't too cryptic.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:14 pm
Everyone means something to someone.
Also, most likely you didn't love them either.
Most teen relationships are like that. Just empty infatuation, you lie to yourself and to them, they lie back. It ends up ripping you apart in the end and it's not often realized why. There's no easy way to find "the one"... so.... *shrugs*.
All I can say is wait, work on your self and just make a lot of close friends and keep yourself from falling for anyone. Just keep it to "friends". When the time comes that you're ready, somebody will be there. Don't expect it anytime soon.... Love is patient, love is blind, love never fails or ceases.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:42 pm
Sometimes we wish we didn't have these hearts then they wouldn't be able to break.So many people say they won't ever find anyone but when they say it they don't realize others are saying it too.Eventually you'll find AnOther.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:58 pm
~[duct_taped_heart]~
xXxPansyxXx
~[duct_taped_heart]~
xXxPansyxXx
sorry i dont think that helped anyone...
its okay its the exact same for me...i see all love around me die and its like me loving someone is suicide........but i cant help it...i wish i could just rip out my heart and never know the feelings of love again cz being in love is horrible....

love=torture......

yeah, that is exactly how i feel, i wish my heart was never there. it doesnt help me.. well m my real heart ipumps blood but thats beside the point..

love totally and completely sucks...
im glad someone is finaly on my side...

well mabye you shouldnt give up hope.... "love dies hard" but what if you dont let it die? i kno it hurts, but sometimes you just have to move on through the darkness of hopelessness to get to the light. i am being really hypocritical right now, but its true. your wonderful people and you deserve to be loved. and you will. if you open yourself to the feeling, you will be able to mend and grow. "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger" if your able to feel this much sorrow (i have felt that and more), then just think of how much joy you will be able to feel as well.... mabye, i dont know..... mabe im just wishing on a faded star.... but i think that your a beautiful person ~[duct_taped_heart]~, and you should allow others to see yourself that way. same goes for you too, xXxPansyxXx and any one else whos bored to read my lame passage type thing....... any one can PM me if they want even to just talk...  

Galliah

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces