Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Deny My Emoism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

rin08

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:42 am
just be who you are emo or non labeled
don't try to hide everything all inside..that's one thing i've learned
never live a lie and wake up
if people don't like you then screw them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:58 pm
hardcoreXemo
Tears-Will-Fall
First off dont label yourself.
If you say your emo then you have doubts.
EMO DOES NOT = CUTTING YOURSELF.
Ive never cut and im supposedly called an emo.
Im not I just have depression issues.
If someone calls you emo ignore them.
If you react then that gives them another chance to label you.
LABELS ARE LIFE.
But you dont have to listen to them.
And WTF is emoism??
When did being"Emo" become so popular and used so much.
Gosh.
Good luck.
<3

Preach the truth!

Seriously.
Effin Sterotypical People!!
>;(

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:55 pm
Lord of the night490
i constantly get made fun of but w/e u wont loose your closest friends and if they dont like emo kids they will deny it and still be friends w/ u
thats not true for my friends. i have to be fake around them otherwise they ditch me. it sucks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:58 pm
Vlair Nitefell
Why is it that everyone relates slit wrists to emo? We're fans of a music genre, and we're a style. We aren't razor jockeys. Most of the people I know who cut are merely bookwormish, average looking kids with real problems at home, not every single kid with dark eyeliner. stare
really. i mean, i don't cut, i dont dress emo, i just have depression problems and family problems. but still, people call me emo.  

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:43 pm
yes fear of peers is a big thing in this world...mostly rejection...we all have this insecurity ....and truth is i too am dealing with the same thing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:02 pm
yeah..its one of the things i fear the most, peer rejection. i might not lose my best friend after all because she started her period a couple months ago and it makes her really really moody. so now she'll kind of understand what depressions like.  

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

..Neko.Aimi..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:46 pm
I'm so sorry!!! My friends would call me emo even if I told them I wasn't. But I don't mind being called emo.. cause I am after all... Its just when they say it in a mean way. Well... I think you should come out in the open about it. ^^ good luck! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:00 pm
i try to help them to understand..they just won't hear any of it. and i don't really wanna be called any type of name like, emo, or goth. i hate it.  

Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll

Frizzzz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:15 am
I deny it aswell because Imany people think people who call themselves emo aren't emo. emo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:26 am
....you shouldn't act like this...Noone interest should interest anybody but themselves.

domokun x.composure~  

x memories knight

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:44 pm
Godsmacks_Voodoo_Doll
Lord of the night490
i constantly get made fun of but w/e u wont loose your closest friends and if they dont like emo kids they will deny it and still be friends w/ u
thats not true for my friends. i have to be fake around them otherwise they ditch me. it sucks.

[- Yeah, they just use me to get them stuff or just a shoulder to cry on, but when I NEED someone, they're conviently doing something more important.-]]  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff