Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Out of Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doredia

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 pm
I'm still being forced into church so I know what you mean XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 pm
You guys think you're bad?

My gf is a Jehova's Witness and we get along like any other good couple. I can even say a prayer in old english if i have to, though i dont put my heart into it.

On a lighter note, theres 2 sides of me, Normal Teen and "logical mode". In my normal self, im just another teen. In logical mode, I kick my brain into high gear and use up all 131 of my iq points and talk like a computer kinda...then i get a headache when im done xd  

Marx Gant

Hilarious Prophet

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 pm
Jackal Sano

My gf is a Jehova's Witness...

User Image
Gah! Wow, I never would have thought that was possible. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 pm
Jackal Sano

My gf is a Jehova's Witness and we get along like any other good couple. I can even say a prayer in old english if i have to, though i dont put my heart into it.

On a lighter note, theres 2 sides of me, Normal Teen and "logical mode". In my normal self, im just another teen. In logical mode, I kick my brain into high gear and use up all 131 of my iq points and talk like a computer kinda...then i get a headache when im done xd

omg I heard they don't celebrate anything O_O  

Doredia

Beloved Gekko

Marx Gant

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 pm
Well yes it is possible, our relationship is based on love and trust on one another and other non-religious things.

And they dont celebrate religous and national holidays because they believe it to be idiolism (i think thats the right word, help me out sweatdrop ).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:22 pm
Jackal Sano
Well yes it is possible, our relationship is based on love and trust on one another and other non-religious things.

And they dont celebrate religous and national holidays because they believe it to be idiolism (i think thats the right word, help me out sweatdrop ).

Well, that is good ^^ Hope things work out. Also I heard they didn't celebrate b-days (i'm sorry, but I'm curious)  

Doredia

Beloved Gekko

Marx Gant

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:27 pm
yeah they dont do bdays, mothers day, fathers day, valentines day, and pretty much 99.99% of other holidays. as for the .1%, idk myself...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:32 pm
Jackal Sano
yeah they dont do bdays, mothers day, fathers day, valentines day, and pretty much 99.99% of other holidays. as for the .1%, idk myself...

omg that must suck DX

Well, as long as you're both happy, that's all that matters ^^  

Doredia

Beloved Gekko

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I defend Catholics and Mormons... and Episcopalians.... to the death. XD But that's not really out of character for me. Just different from most other atheists.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 pm
I've caught myself being really prudish about things at times, which is funny considering I think people have a problem with being too prudish about things. Thankfully, I'm able to recognize that train of thought and put a stop to it, haha.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas