Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Why are the Cybeasts so weak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:24 pm
Okay, let me try to explain this. First Bass makes you fight your own beast thingy.
G-Beast = Gregar Beast Out MegaMan
F-Beast = Falzar Beast Out MegaMan
Depending on which version you have, you fight the G or F-Beast.(Gregar version fights G-Beast).
Then right after the fight with the beast, you fight BassBX. He now has the power of the opposite beast along with over 3000 hp and very fast moves.
After the fight with both of them, you get what should be your last Giga Chip. Then after that, you can fight your beast in underground area 1 randomly, and you can fight BassBX in the graveyard area randomly. Since BassBX is so hard and he's a Navi, I train by deleting him, trying not to get hit once.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:22 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
Okay, let me try to explain this. First Bass makes you fight your own beast thingy.
G-Beast = Gregar Beast Out MegaMan
F-Beast = Falzar Beast Out MegaMan
Depending on which version you have, you fight the G or F-Beast.(Gregar version fights G-Beast).
Then right after the fight with the beast, you fight BassBX. He now has the power of the opposite beast along with over 3000 hp and very fast moves.
After the fight with both of them, you get what should be your last Giga Chip. Then after that, you can fight your beast in underground area 1 randomly, and you can fight BassBX in the graveyard area randomly. Since BassBX is so hard and he's a Navi, I train by deleting him, trying not to get hit once.

Oh, I understood all of that before. It was the idea of using Bass as target practice that I found surprising.  

Silenfoot

Cgamer101 Tokoro

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:27 pm
A:I covered how easy the Cybeasts were in my post.
B:You guys think too much.I dont use much strategy when I fight my bosses.My folder is full of power chips.All I gotta do is dog there attacks and make sure mine it.The chargeman crossfusion is also like the best crossfusion.I love that thing so much. I can destroy any enemy with it.Which reminds:I need to get back to those standard chips.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:54 am
gregar was easy.

go slash cross because it has a wide sword charged shot.
stay in the cent coloumn and just wait. when he uses any of his attacks move to the space closest to him where you wont get hit. ccharge shot him until he dies!  

Eziikyal

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:25 pm
yea, that works excellently  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:33 am
Cgamer101
A:I covered how easy the Cybeasts were in my post.
B:You guys think too much.I dont use much strategy when I fight my bosses.My folder is full of power chips.All I gotta do is dog there attacks and make sure mine it.The chargeman crossfusion is also like the best crossfusion.I love that thing so much. I can destroy any enemy with it.Which reminds:I need to get back to those standard chips.

Yeah, the point is that we think. If you go around shooting chips all willy-nilly, you'll run out of chips faster than Superman flies. And also, it's Cross, not CrossFusion. You plan a folder to do something, not to just delete.

Example:you have 10 3-chip PA's. You think that is a good folder? Ok, you DustCross/ChargeCross, and you don't get a PA. You shuffle/wait a turn. Hmm, still no PA. Again you repeat. Still nothing! Ok, now you sacrifice a couple chips, but wait your folder isn't mono-coded! Now, your screwed. You just lost some PA's and by now, a HUMAN player, not a CPU, would probably have you cornered with a combo of his own.

Eziikyal
gregar was easy.

go slash cross because it has a wide sword charged shot.
stay in the cent coloumn and just wait. when he uses any of his attacks move to the space closest to him where you wont get hit. ccharge shot him until he dies!

Actually SlashCross has LifeSword range. If it hits something it will stop at that panel.

Normal Range:
[ ][ ][ ][x][x][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][x][x][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][x][x][ ]

Obstacle=o:
[ ][ ][ ][x][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][o][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][x][ ][ ]  

MaverickX516

O.G. Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0