Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 998 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:09 am
Lancaster stood up, the smile still on his face, his head tilting to one side, his hair falling with him, swaying. "I'm sorry Water flower. My room used to be rather dirty as a child, but you know, having a clean room is the first step to becoming a real adult you know." He smiled leaning down again to kiss her forehead. He watched as she cleaned her room, his hands in his pockets once more. Alright ladies, let us venture off to the picnic."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:18 am
((I'm going to have Ame post in at the picnic now, since I wanna get there before it closes lol. So everyone go to the Events area and the [Sakura Event] Sakura Picnic forum ^_^
EDIT: Also my post is located on page 18 ))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:31 am
Fang blinked as the girls told him. His eyes narrowed at them his fangs bared. "What?" He hissed "Then why am I carrying this girl like some sort of beast of burden!?" his eyes were aflame with anger. "Lets just go now!" he was already in pain and now he was carrying an unneeded burden that he would have to cover up for.

He looked at the symbols made with the Ame's hands. He quickly turned around aiming the gun into the tree tops and pulling the trigger three times growling angrally. "Move it." He said to the girls dully walking ahead of them walking one way then another hoping to throw that man off the trail.

In Ame's room he almost threw Cat off his back onto the couch. He hissed and rolled his shoulders. "Annoying." he muttered. "I'm gonna take a shower." He said as if this was his room. He walked into the bath room slaming the door behind him. Inside he let out a low long hiss as he turned on the water and making prociders to get in. If anyone would happen to look at Cat or even her clothes would notice quiet a few heavy blotches of a freash and dried dark, almost black looking substance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:36 pm
Cat wouldn't even be able to walk in the emotional state she was in. Fang's anger only made her think one thing; that it was her fult that she was raped. When Fang threw her onto the couch her head hit the arm of he couch, giving her a horrible headache.

She curled into a tight ball and rocked back and forth, tears coming out of her eyes. From what Cat could tell, Fang thought of her as a monster, as a problem. And Cat believed him. She felt inferior. She whispered things to herself, telling herself that she was a monster. She took out her own katana and sliced her wrist, blood oozing from the cut. She couldn't register anything anymore. She just kept crying.

She thought Fang understod. But why would he be angered, and at her...had she deserved to be raped? So many qestions filled her head as she cut herself again. Fang didn't give a damn apparently. All she wanted was a hug and comfort, was that too much to ask?

((Sorry Guys! I got lots of work to do! Please forgive me for my absence!))  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:40 pm
Ame felt torn. She wasn't exactly sure who to comfort. She decided it was best to give them both space. Instead she leisurely began to clean up the rest of her room, although there really wasn't anything to pick up. She did, however notice that cat had some dark liquid on the front of her tunic. Cat was so distraught though that Ame highly doubted that she noticed.

Something was up Fang. Ame wanted to know what it is. She pressed her ear to the bathroom door, she could hear the water running loudly. "Fang!" she cried out. "Fang I need to talk to you" Fang, however ignored her. Either that or he couldn't hear her. No matter, he was in the water. Ame concentrated hard. Suddenly the sound of water stopped and a loud yell was heard. Ame had stopped the water. Now maybe she could have a semi-decent conversation with the angry half of Lancaster.

Melody meanwhile was busy fussing over Cat. Cat was huddled against the couch, rocking back and forth with tears coming down her eyes. Melody wasn't exactly sure what was wrong. Somehow she concluded that the man that was after Cat had done something horrible to her. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, or how to say it. She also noticed that there was a dark stain on the front of Cat's tunic. She was sure it had come from Fang, yet she didnt want to mention it to Cat and cause her more grief. Instead she tried to console Cat the best she could, which was singing her a soft lullaby like song.

Leila gazed around the interior of Ame's room, marveling at the ocean like decorations. The mural she concluded had been painted by Ame herself. It was rather childish, but gave the room a cheerful and pleasant atmosphere. "So, this is Ame's room 'eh?" She asked Tsuki, who seemed more like Leila than the others because of her quiet demenor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:09 pm
Fang panted heavily his hand against the shower room tile. He gritted his teeth trying to overcome the pain that what shooting up his back. He dropped to his knees his breath becoming more and more labored as he screamed out again. The pain had finally become too unbarable and freash blood was starting to come from the wounds of unknown orgin. The pain feel as if it was almost burning his skin off. He didn't know this pain. He did not remember or ever feel this pain before but somewhere inside him he knew it ment trouble.

He covered his mouth as he head Ame banging at the door. His hand on the wall only his eyes trailing over to the door. "What the hell do you want I said I was taking a shower." He lett the remaining water wash over his back as he snatched two towels from the rack. One he wrapped slowly around his waist, the other cover over his shoulders after drying off his hair. He looked in Ame's mirror, he looked fine, thank goodness for that. He could still hear her banging at the door calling his name. "Damn it woman hold on! Let me get a damn towel!" He grabed the door knob swinging the door open starting down at Ame. His body was quiet fine even with out cloths. His body was not muscular but it was toned. Water still rolling down his chest and his face, his hair plastered against his face. "Yes?" He asked with a small moan and sigh.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:59 pm
Cat continued to cut her wrist, whispering incoherent things to herself. Her eyes were devoid of emotions now, the crimson side of Cam trying to become dominant. "Must...cut wrist..." she muttered aloud. "I ave to do good, cutting is good...Must show Fang my apolgies...I'm a monster...Fang's right, I'm a monster." she said as more blood oozed from her cut.

Cat finally passed out from too much blood loss. She fell limp. An aura then surrounded her as Cam made a spirit copy of herself. She looked pissed to say the least. Cat still lay limp, bleeding heavily onto the floor.

Cam made use of her spirit form, floated up to Fang and in front of Ame. With the back of her hand she slapped him hard on the cheek. It still connected, even though she was a spirit. "How could you make her think that it was her fault about what happened to her?!" Cam asked without moving her lips. "She thinks she a monster from the way you treated her a couple of minutes ago, and I can't help! I cannot help when she is afraid so much." Cam's spirit then wavered, then disappeared.

It was very aparent now that Cam ad spoken the truth as Cat's blood oozed into Ame's carpet. Cat was pale now, ghostly pale.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:55 pm
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

"What will drawing your own blood... benefit you in.."
Tsuki slihgtly, asked there was something diffferent. Her voice... wasn't masculine, it was feminine, yet dark, which made it a bit masculine in a way. She simply sat against the window as she simply watched cat. She had a very atrocious monotone voice on top of it.

She simply sat there, as she turned back at Fang and Ame, and the other two girls. She simply watched, she could feel slight cloud movements, as she saw light come through the window folloewd by a soft thunder. She heard soft patters outside the ground, which pacened, as more light and booming sounds came. Another thunderstorm was coming...

Stilll bored!

xSweetxAngelx

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:23 pm
Melody's eyes were wide. Apparently her song had only angered Cat and caused her to go on an emotional frenzy. She played the song over and over in her head. It had seemed happy. Then she remembered that people who were on the brink of an emotional breakdown could have the opposite reaction to a song.

Leila meanwhile continued to stare. She had no words to describe how she felt at the moment. Atleast Cat could touch. She was raped and that was horrible but atleast she was able to feel someone else. Leila would have even endured rape if it meant she would have gotten some human contact.

Ame meanwhile was furious. She pointed her small finger at Cam, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Don't blame Fang because she cut herself. Thats her own fault. She did it." She saw Cam gawk and continued. "Fang shouldn't have been an a** though."

She was angry, more angry then she had felt in a long time. It was apparent what would happen next. She stalked over to Cat, who lay quiet and still on the floor. She stood there infront of the girl for several moments not moving or anything. Suddenly, Ame was engulfed in a light. The child Ame had returned.

She put her hands on Cat. It was so stupid. She did it herself. She didn't deserve to be healed! Yet, she did. For the second time that day Ame healed Cat. This injury wasn't too bad, but it was self inflicted. That meant the effects on Ame were ten times worse.

She stood there for several moments. Cat's eyes had opened, or so she thought. She wasn't exactly sure, because the room was growing dark. It was odd, everything seemed to be fading. She could hear them talking, but it was as if they were speaking from the end of a tunnel...

"Ame!" Melody called out running towards her. She caught her before she hit the ground. "Whats wrong with her? Why did she pass out? Shes so cold"

Leila was tempted to slap both Fang and Cat. Instead she turned on both of them. "This is both your faults!" She cried out. "Fang you are a rude jerk who needs to grow the hell up and stop treating people who are 'weaker' than you like s**t," she then turned towards Cat. "And you, are you so weak and feeble that you would cut yourself because of something that happened in the past. You know what? I can't touch anybody, ever. And because of your selfish act Ame is hurt!" She walked past both of them into the bathroom. "I hope you're both happy!" and with that she slammed the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:35 am
His head turned to the side from the smack but his face looked the same as he stood there taking in what happened. Hell what did they know, they didn't carry someone from the woods after running through them to find another person who are both currently be stalked by a mad man who also uses bullets and currently your body is being wraked with a pain never felt before and...goddamn it.

He looked down to Ame blinking slowly to her as he stood up for him he sighed because more than likely it was his fault he may have been acting more of an a** than usal but he had his reasons. Things where happening, strange things. Like him and Lancaster being out at the same time and now the bleeding and unbarable back pain. It was alot to handle.

His face turned again from yet another slap to his face, his eyes flashing in anger, this was really getting annoying. Fang summbled forward, grabing his towel before it fell off his waist but his back was completely exposed and on it there were three sets of what seemed to be scars runing down his back in a fashon that each scar belonged to one wing. That would mean he'd have three sets of wings in all, the scars however looked as if the wings were ripped off. He grabbed the door frame with his other hand to keep from falling. He growled banging on the door and shouting. "My clothes are still in there!" he sighed turning to the girls still there blinking several times before his eyes snapped open as the skeletal frame as one set of wings ripped through is back but he did not scream even in the unbarable pain that dropped the large man to his knees.

After a long scilence he stood up looking dully at the girls, his eyes seemd to be a dull yellow as he stood, blood still falling from the wing frame as he walked over to the couch where Melody and the others rested. He kissed Melody on the forehead and smiled dull and lifelessly to her. He leaned over collecting Cat and Ame and vanished into the bed room resting them both comfortably in bed before returning stretching the wing frame out and rolling his shoulders as he looked over to Tsuki rubbing her head a few times while this strange looking...Fang looked out at the aproching storm.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:22 pm
Cat wasn't even there. It looked as if she was staring, but in reality, she was gone...vacant. She had passed out. Then she heard yelling. They didn't understand her, they didn't understand that she was told that she was worth nothing over and over...they didn't know what it was like to be raped endlessly for two years, to be violated.

"You do not know what it is like..." Cat said finally to Leilla. "Where I am from, it is legal to rape women because the man is considered more equal. I was raped endlessly, violated without my concent over and over. I was told that if Iever displeased anybody, I was to cut myself to show my sorrow...

"Each tme I cried and screamed and bled...but nobody came to help. I was put in a cage deep within a cave and treated like a monster, I was put like a freak show as he publicicly raped me. I would go without food for days, my ribs howed from my skin and I could barely walk. He alays kept my wings broken and myself lassoed so I couldn't escape. That was before the libranian found me...and then forced me to marry him." Cat said begfore being carried off by Fang. She whispered the hells she had to Leila and Fang, becoming vacant again as she absent-midedly nuzzled Fang as she watched Leila walk out the door. It was horrible, what she said to Cat. Leila wouldn't understand, from what she could tell and Cam wanted to beat her up, poisonous skin or not.

She cupped and kissed his cheek gently, not knowing what had hapened with Cam. "Thank you Fang..." she said after him weakly as he left and gave him one of Cat's signiture but weak smile. She then kissed Ame's head as if she were her daughter. "Ame...I don't ever want you to heal me again. I have my fairies Ame. And I don'twant you to hurt yourself to save me..." she said, knowing that Ame couldn't even hear her.

She then became vacant as a new set of eyes set in. Navy blue. Cat was surrounded by an aura and transformed. The flash was blinding before it finally died down.

Cat looked down at Ame, and an aura surrounded her, giving back some of her healing power. Cat then lookedat herself in a nearby mirror. An elegant and serpent like dragon stared back at her. She curled up at the foot of Ame's bed and hissed, tasting the air befoe she kept watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:04 pm
Melody paced around, confused and angry at the entire house. She was angry at Leila and Tsuki, who seemed to think the entire situation wasn't happening. Both of them had vacant expressions, as if they did not care that things were going terribly wrong.

She was angry at Fang, or more she was angry at Lancaster for letting Fang out. She was also angry at Fang for giving her that kiss, though it seemed as if Fang was no longer Fang. It was confusing. Was it possible that Lancaster had three personalities within him? That would explain the three sets of wings...

She was angry at Cat for cutting herself. She understood her pain, being raped must have been terrible. But to purposely cut yourself? Especially when others were trying so hard to save you. It was obsured. It was disrepectful!

The final person she was angry at was Ame. Ame shouldn't have healed Cat. It was her choice to cut herself and now because of Ame's good samaritan attitude she was hurt.

She turned her head towards Fang, who started lifelessly. She wasn't exactly sure what his deal was. She noticed how his eyes had changed. They were now a dull yellow. Blood dripped from the wing frame slowly. She wasn't exactly sure what to do. "Uhm...d-do you need something? C-can I do anything?" She said, keeping her distance. She wasn't sure if he was safe.

Leila stood at the window, watching far distant lightning. The storm was approaching at a rapid speed. Thunder boomed in the distance and she counted. One Mississippi, two Mississippi. She reached ten before the next thundercrash. That meant the storm was close. Leila loved storms. Though she wasn't exactly sure if tonight was the correct night for one.

Ame was in a deep sleep. She didn't notice that changes that overcame Cat or Fang. She had no idea what was going on. Instead she was in a dark abyss, alone....

"Ame?" A voice called out to her. She had heard someone speak to her. But who? The voice sounded familar. Then she noticed him. He looked the same, no older than the last time she had seen him.

"Kenjiro?" She asked, her voice shaking. "W-what are you doing here? Where am I? What happened?"

But the moment the last word was out of her mouth, he had disappeared. She stared around, the darkness seemed to be closing in on her. She had no idea where she was. Maybe she really hadn't seen him. Maybe it was just a appariation?

Kenjiro, however had been real. Or, real in a sense. He wasn't alive. He wasn't exactly a ghost either. When he appeared in Ame's room, he seemed translucent, almost if he was a ghost. He felt bad for leaving her in the dark place. There was no way to get her out yet. He had to speak to Cat....

He noticed her, sleeping on the floor. Something wasn't right though. He had been watching out for Ame for years. The Cat he knew was a girl, with wings. This...this was a dragon. He didn't understand, but still....

"Are you Cat?" he called out, a little loudly. He wasn't afraid. Death had already taken him.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:59 pm
Im bored >_> If you have any good RPs tell me about them

Tsuke simply sat there as her black beady eyes laid upon everyone. If one right now looked at her eyes right now they would see some unpleasant things, it was her new black eyes that made this whole room feel awkward, since she wasn't Tsuki herself actually. Atleast not when the full moon was out. She could see half of the huge moon outside was being covered by the dark clouds, as the rain pattered on the window, followed by continous lightning and booming of the thunder. She could sense the unpleasanty outside, she simply laid there on the inner frame of the window.
"There is no use in inflicting pain to yourself. Pain seems to be a sad excuse for people so they can feel sad.."
she thought to herself, as she simply kept looking at the people for a while then turning back at the window to watch the rain. She sensed another "presence" among the place, it seemed to... appear out of nowhere.

Stilll bored!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:44 am
The wing frame started to adorn itself with feathers, soft gray feathers that wrapped themselves around this Fangm stranger hybrid, just in time, he had started to become cold and that towel would not stay there forever now would it. He continued to look out the window petting the black eye'd cat absent mindedly. He turned his head to Melody with a soft smile at what she had asked. "Hu so tayn, E ys xiead veha pid dryhg oui jano silr vun funnoehk ypuid sa." He said with a smile playing against his lips, this voice was different than Fang's or Lancaster's and yet it sound so familier as if it was a blend of the two of them together.

He turned his head to the room blinking slowly. He too felt the presence of another but he did not want to go look. It was not his business and in such an unstable state it would be best that he did not, he could become very dangerous with too much stimuli, at least that was what was being thought by what was left of Fang.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:41 pm
Cat raised her head to the sound of a new voice. She looked at the new man, who was Kenjiro and spoke through her mind. "Yes. and I now understand what I did wrong. Forgive me for my ignorance. And who are you?" she asked, but her mind went to Fang.

She hopped ff the bed and walked on all fours to Fang. She was up to his thigh as she nuzzled him with her dragon like snout. She didn't need t say that the dragon spirit had taken over, she hoped the third form of Fang understood as she nuzzled Melody and plopped herself down, looking up at Fang.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff