Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 1.5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuppeteer

Hesitant Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:16 pm
I love the concept art for this game. It's a shame that they scrapped it. I hope that, y'know, they eventually release it as-is, like Biohazard EXTREME said, with a "Thank you for playing" at the end.

I would totally get this game if they did that. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:25 pm
Like I said, I'm sure it's not too difficult to release it as a bonus feature with RE5 or something.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:01 pm
I'd love to get my mitts on the demo disc it was on, its the closest thing one could get to the sweet sweetness that is the original idea to one of the best RE games of all time.*eyes glaze over, drools*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:40 am
You know, if the game got originally released as planned, it would probably not be perceived as this great amazing game... I mean, yes, as far as a Resident Evil game goes, it would probably be worthy of an RE title, but it's the fact that there was so, so much material that they scrapped and never used, the backgrounds, monsters, cinematics along with the storyline, the puzzles... That's what makes me want to experience it...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Leggo My Waffle

Tipsy Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:07 pm
wow.. been awhile since anyone has posted here...

Re 1.5 was supposed ot be released when re1 directors cut was but since they scrapped it that is why re1 directors cut was made but anyways..
Capcom was stupid for not finishing it.. they stopped making it for one reason only...

"It played too much like the original"

Those were there exact words...

only months before they actually completed it they scrapped it...

Also:
DId you know that there are a few finished versions of the games out there!

Each one sells for almost 1 mil... i seen on on ebay xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:21 pm
Nope, Re1.5 was supposed to be made before Director's Cut... When Director's Cut originally came out it came with a playable RE2 Demo, RE2 as we know it I mean... So yeah, I think their reason for releasing DC was to keep up the hype, but fact is, they were well into RE2 when REDC came out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:14 pm
just incase anyone doesnt know whats the difference between DC and the original RE1?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:19 pm
Resident_Kyo
just incase anyone doesnt know whats the difference between DC and the original RE1?

DC had "Arranged" mode, which is more difficult in terms of not only enemies, but items were in other locations as well, it introduces Jill, Chris and Rebecca in new costumes and most of the game has different camera angles. In advanced mode, if you beat it under 2 hours, you get Magnum with infinite bullets... There are some other things, very minor, I listed all the major ones... And, of course, eventually they RE-released it again, and gave it analog and rumble features.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:58 pm
so bsically it was just the same game with some minor upgrades?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:24 pm
Resident_Kyo
so bsically it was just the same game with some minor upgrades?
Well... Unless you consider the fact that you can play through the entire game and it will look completely different (due to the camera angles and some of the areas were redone to look better too), then yeah... All "Director's Cut" is is Resident Evil 1 with bonus features, basically.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:42 am
Didnt they put that extended opening in where you get to see joesph firing his shotgun randomly?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:49 am
wasnt there also extended endings on the game?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:21 pm
Nope. Neither.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:03 pm
Bump for new people.  

Elliot Salem

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:43 pm
okay...

1. Claire WAS a normal girl in RE2, and she hadn't ever touched a gun in her life.
2. Aside from one scene in Leon A, Ada never stabbed Leon in the back.
3. Who's Robert?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces