Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Leave it be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the night490

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:59 pm
i dont think it ever helps i have 3 times it just gives you more pain in the end  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:14 am
I have cut atleast 55 times.....but I have been doing it longer.....I have slit my wrist twice.....But in the end it only caused the ones that love me pain.....My boyfreind almost killed himself because I cutted.

Dont throw it all away,Think of all the poeple that do[/d] love you...And yes im sure you have friends that care about you.....I stoped for my boyfreind.....and im pruod I stopped its not easy....If you stop now....you wont have to go through ti the hard way.

xx z o m b i e

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:49 am
Take it from someone who knows, once you get into the habit, its really hard to stop. People treat you really differently once they see the scars and your parents may never forgive you. If you must cut, think about it for a while before you do, it may dissuade you. Believe me, its not all its made out to be and sometimes it only makes it worse, not better.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:00 am
E.m.o.n.e.s.s
Just remember don't use the same blade more then once. You may get a disses.

Don't encourage him!
O__O;;;

ll P o r c e l a i n ll

Galliah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:30 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
Music, only helps a bit.
I don't really have anyone to talk to.
Poetry is pointless, it'll just remain unread.
I don't have instruments my parents are to poor.
I can't hang with my friends because my parents are over-protective assholes.
Everything I love to do seems to be gone.

I know I'm complaining but...

don't worry, your not alone
you can talk to me
i'll read your poetry
let your voice be your instrument
your parents love you
and finally, love what you have
i used to do it too, then two of my friends pushed me to stop, and i havent done it in 33 days (counting today) but no one can make you stop. its something you have to do for yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:05 pm
I've done more than that to relieve the pain but cutting's a ******** addiction.
I've stopped with the help of friends and for the simple fact that I care for people who cared enough to tell me that they love me.but when i hurt they hurt.  

AdrianaKitten

Shadow_athame

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:23 am
people I loved began to cut and I soon realised that if you tell them to stop it makes it so hard for them its like an addiction if you do it for so long but if you can't stop make sure you use a clean blade  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:12 am
yeah I used to do it too

when I was younger

it was like an escape from feeling nothing

and I wanted to feel something anything

but after a while I got over it

because someone saw the cuts on my arms

and I was

so embarrassed.  

Emo_Darth_Vader

lil_emo_girl_13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:00 pm
ive tried to cut but my (emo) friends just told me no dont we dont want to see u hurt too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:23 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
Music, only helps a bit.
still helps.
Quote:
I don't really have anyone to talk to.
EVERYONE has somebody to talk to... nobody SAID it had to be a friend. There are MANY people here who'd listen.
Quote:
Poetry is pointless, it'll just remain unread.
Liar. Writing only goes unread if you fail to share it. So do so.
Quote:
I don't have instruments my parents are to poor.
nobody's parents are too poor for that... My family isn't the wealthiest but we aren't in poverty either... My very first guitar was 15 dollars. It's called buying used things. It's not like you're any less of a person for having used or old things.
Quote:
I can't hang with my friends because my parents are over-protective assholes.
or they know you're friends are cutting themselves too and don't want you around stupid influences. ¬_¬
Quote:
Everything I love to do seems to be gone.
That's when you make things up to do. Everyone has things they love to do and NOTHING can restrict you from them. Unless you're doing stupid s**t like drugs and alcohol. If you skateboard you can't be restricted from it.. It's called a sidewalk or a road... they have those... it's called "outside" infront of your house. You have a computer as well... and there's nothing wrong with sitting on your a** playing video games.. : P

Quote:
I know I'm complaining but...

yeah....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:12 pm
Take it to the help topic, and it would be appreciated if topics over a month old weren't revived.

Capiche?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:55 pm
Josh.

Some parents ARE too poor to buy things for their kids.
Really...
Don't use references to your own family...
Yours is not everyone's.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:05 am
+ roffle!face
Josh.

Really...
Yours is not everyone's.

Sarah.

seriously, you're being majorly closed minded. Let me remind you, the very first instruments were the most primitive and simple things ever.

NOBODY is too poor to have an instrument.

to make a bass, it's as simple as a piece of rope, a broom handle, and a plastic bucket.
to make a recorder or a chinese flute all it takes is a long pipe and something to punch holes in it.

I wasn't generalizing everyone based on my family.
I was generalizing HIS family based on mine.
If HE can afford internet connection, he can afford a ******** yard sale guitar. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:23 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
I know it's probely not a big deal but I cut for the first time today out of shear anger at myself and depression because I'm stuck being... me, and it actually helped. I calmed down quite a bit afterwards.

im soo srry!but don't worry ur not the only one....  

Xdead_onthe_insideX

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:35 pm
Archangel Izual
+ roffle!face
Josh.

Really...
Yours is not everyone's.

Sarah.

seriously, you're being majorly closed minded. Let me remind you, the very first instruments were the most primitive and simple things ever.

to make a bass, it's as simple as a piece of rope, a broom handle, and a plastic bucket.
to make a recorder or a chinese flute all it takes is a long pipe and something to punch holes in it.

I wasn't generalizing everyone based on my family.
I was generalizing HIS family based on mine.
If HE can afford internet connection, he can afford a ******** yard sale guitar. stare

I don't know a second hand base guitar is about $75 (60 quid) where I am. You'd be lucky to find one for less. Instruments aren't as cheap as people think, its why i took painting, its cheaper then instruments and you can paint on practically anything you find with anything you find. Its the only true creative outlet.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff