Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako Inquirer <Newspaper. Last updated now with character interviews>
Inquirer Sections and Assignments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:14 am
Kenton Alkemi
Roku... nana... hachi... kyuu.... But there's nine, so it can't be split evenly. I guess I'll take the extra one, so I'll edit.... Byako, Clan, Gaming, Interviews, and the Insider.... unless there are any objections, of course.
Sorry..there's Eight...cause I serve as editor for the insider along with Jara. and i still need you and deathstar to put the name your going under...>< please. if you don't everytime a story gets put out it'll be under your screen name.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:29 pm
I hope to Tria that it has proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation, then.

I'll just go under my screen name. Maybe my character will find his way into the paper in the main RP...

Kenton Alkemi

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:59 pm
Kenton Alkemi
I hope to Tria that it has proper spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation, then.

I'll just go under my screen name. Maybe my character will find his way into the paper in the main RP...

>< whatever you need to come up with a story for the next issue for each of your sections...and ask your reporters in those sections to work on it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:49 pm
I'll edit the manga news and/or anime news. I can do both if needed. ^^  

Kikuka

Byako Inquirer <Newspaper. Last updated now with character interviews>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out