Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
what happens when you die? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnGeL_FilLeD_WiTh_HaTe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:29 pm
hmm im not religious are anything so i cant really place a view on this for now until i find a right religion, for now i believe u just stay in the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:13 pm
I believe that when you die you basically go where you want to go, just as you go where you want to go in life. If your energy self chooses to fill an other earth body then that is what happens. Or your energy self could choose to become something else, or combine with something else.

As for heaven and hell. There really isn't a physical heaven or hell. At least not in the way most people think of it. People that have a similar idea of where they want to go and what they want to do after this life....they sort of collect together. But basically they are just creating a heaven for themselves. It all comes down to action - reaction. Or in religious terms, karma. What you send out eventually, in some way and form makes its way back to you.

So hell is then created by your own actions just as heaven is created by your own actions. If you consistently make the same mistakes again and again and never learn from them then you are putting yourself in a hell, and until you learn from those mistakes the hell will continue.  

Erebean

QUE_SAGE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:24 pm
soul segregation....no real relation....back to topic.... i believe in a judgement and that spirits are waiting around for it.....ah i embrace heaven and its 3 holy degrees....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:09 pm
QUE_SAGE
soul segregation....no real relation....back to topic.... i believe in a judgement and that spirits are waiting around for it.....ah i embrace heaven and its 3 holy degrees....

How is soul segregation not about the topic. Last time I checked the topic was "What happens when you die." Soul segregation is just one of a million possibilities.

Judgement doesn't happen just when you die, though it is does happen a lot faster when you leave the physical form. But all judgement is is karma. If you do something bad, something bad will happen to you. If you do something good, something good will happen to you.

And when you die karma sort of goes on overload and catches up with you much faster because it isn't hindered by the complication of matter. Engery is much more fluid.  

Erebean

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:35 am
Erm, I'm not entirly clear on this whole Karma thing. What exactly is meant to make it happen, or enforce it? Is it just something that happens, or does it depend on your own personal belief?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:48 am
Im an athiest so I say nothing, but then again I contradict myself by studying and looking for ghosts.  

Amarao90

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:06 pm
I'm inclined to say “Nothing, the chemical reactions stop and we cease to exist”. I'm still searching for something more, but I'm far too scientific minded to jump on the religion bandwagon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:49 pm
well i might be right or wrong but i think when you die a light comes down to take you to heaven but you become a ghost if you don't follow the light and thats why i think in movies people say 'i see the light'  

harvey_b

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:29 pm
i have no idea. i think part of you goes....somewhere. maybe to the sky, even, and another part you is reancarnated as another person, possibly of the ethnicity you want to be most (other than what you are)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:57 am
PhantomAngela
you can believe me or not

But when you die if you didn't finish what you were put on earth to do Then you will be reborn again and again until you do. Ifthe soul has completed the goal then one is free to do as you wish to return to paredise as some may say or return to life has one may want.

I really like that belief  

arcticwolf_blue

Dangerous Werewolf

14,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Actually, I've always believed in reincarnation. Basically cuz I remember 3 past lives of mine so that's the only reason that makes sense. Yet now I believe we have our own choice whether or not you want to live another life. And really I don't want to be reincarnated anymore. So, when I die, I'll probably be a ghost.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:47 pm
Really..I have no idea where you go after death.I mean..I kind of believe that you either go to Heaven or Hell..because of Angels and Demons and what not.[Coming from the Christian religion part of me..i go to a Christian School.^^]But...what if its just Angels and Demons..what if there is not Heaven and Hell?[God punish me for thinking that..]And about reincarnations...reincarnations arent believed in the Christian religion..but im Christian and i still believe in it.So i guess...same as everyone else..i dont know.  

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

jaxnteller

Mega Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:24 pm
i believe that we simpky stay in "purgatory" for say and that really they may not even be a heaven or hell....and it is that we do wander the earth waiting to be freed by what ever source neccassary and that our idea of purgatory is in fact wrong that it is really in fact a way to free our souls of the damage we had done as a living being and that when we die before we can be completely free we have to make up for all the hurt all the pain and all the evil we had done and then we can choose to do as we please until the end of man!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:57 pm
1st you go to pergatorie for juge ment then you go to hevan if you do good if you do horrible you go to hell  

House_Bunny_The_Only_one

hatchick

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:11 pm
some say that if we die we will stay in the purgatory until the jugdement or rapture comes
some say that our spirit moves into another body
some say that we ho to heaven or hell

some say if that spirit has an unfinished business it becomes a ghost.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff