Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:33 pm
"From Britain you say. That's quite interesting." Heero said with a smile on his face. He'd seen pictures of Britain before, but has never been outside of Japan. Traveling the world was something he planned on doing some day, but not any day soon. "My room's only this way because I'm barely ever in it. There isn't much in here either, so it couldn't be messy if I wanted it to be." Heero layed back on the bed with his hands behind his head. He was looking up at the ceiling for a few seconds before his eyes started to wander. "So what are you going to do after you leave my room?" Heero asked as he sat up and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:56 pm
"Ah. Yes... Britain was my home for my entire life; up until a few weeks ago, that is." she smiled an reminisced. She snapped back into reality and looked at him, "Er... I don't know what I'm doing afterwards. Would you prefer if I leave?" she added the last bit nervously. Her eyes shifted towards the door and then back to Heero's face..  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:47 pm
"Well, you seem to speak Japanese very well for someone who's lived in Britain her entire life, but hey. There are some people here who can't speak the language very well and they live her." Heero said slightly in a joking tone. He then removed his footwear and folded his legs on the bed. "I was scared there for a moment. I though an awful smell was going to come out of those when I took them off, but thankful there isn't one." He said smiling. "Leave? Well, you could if you wanted to, but I enjoy the company."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:04 pm
"Ah. Yes... that would be my sister's fault. She was obsessed with Japan for quite some time, she taught us all Japanese when we moved. She went absolutely mad when she found out we were moving to Japan." Amorella smiled remembering her younger sister. "I don't smell anything." She laughed. "Oh. I just thought that you wanted me to leave because you mentioned what I was doing afterwards. I just didn't want to be rude and stay if I wasn't welcome."  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:01 pm
"You are welcome anytime." Heero said with a big smile on his face. He wasn't the type of person to be mean or rude to someone, and he enjoyed making new friends. He then began to think for a moment before he spoke. "So many people from so many different countries love Japan because of what comes from it and who are all in it. It's very nice living here and there are people who move here every day from different countries. Actually, I shouldn't say that, people are visiting a lot, not staying. This place would be too crowed if they'd stay. I'm glade they don't even though some interesting people do pop up from time to time."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:58 pm
"Ah. Yes... I'm not sure if we are staying or not. I will probably go back to England for college, but until then, I will stay here." Amorella replied, nodding. "I do like it here, although I miss England too much to stay for my entire life." She sighed quietly as she thought back to her home in Liverpool.  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:54 am
"I see. I see what you are getting at." Heero said with a little smile on his face. He knew for a fact that most people do go back to the place they love after spending some time in another place. He was actually planing on going back to where his home was, but was still contimplating that one seeing as how the house might not be there anymore. "Well, I don't blame you for wanting to go back, but are you the only one who does? What I mean is, uh, does your family want to go back with you, or are you going to be taking this trip back by yourself?" Heero said trying to sound polit as he wanted that to sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:18 am
"Well, my sister won't want to go, and my father will want to stay. He's fascinated by the Japanese culture. Then my mum will want to stay with both of them. So it may be just me. I'm not sure. Maybe someone will surprise me and decide to come, but if they don't I won't be dissapointed. I don't want to go to university with my family." she replied.  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:07 pm
Heero pondered her statement for a moment and couldn't say much but, "I see." He was never really the person to know what to say at certain moments, and right now all he could do was sit there. Leaving a country without your family seemed to be something not all people could do, but it just is something a person does. After a while, Heero finally found something to say even though it didn't sound right in his head. "So, if you love England so much, why didn't you stay there instead of comming here and going back later, if you don't mind my asking."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:44 pm
Amorella wrinkled up her nose as she thought. "Because until I am out of highschool, my parents decide where I go to school. Once I can go to a University, I'm out of their hands." she sighed, then laughed softly, "They can't control me then..." She looked up at Heero and smiled broadly. "I can't wait to be out of Highschool. University sounds so amazing" she said, her eyes bright. She then questioned, "What are you going to do when you're out of Highschool?"  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:27 pm
"Well, that's some attitude you get there." Heero said in a warm tone. He then began to think when she asked him the question. He hadn't really thought about what he was going to do after this, getting here wasn't really something he thought he was going to do before he actually thought about it. One step at a time was usually his mado, but he knew that that wouldn't work forever. Heero let out a sigh because he really didn't know what he was going to do. "Honestly, I have no idea. I've never thought about it and I don't think I was planning on doing so any time soon. Comming here was basically a last minute decession actually." He said with a smile. "What I'll do after this will be a mystry to even me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:54 pm
Amorella laughed. "I didn't mean to get an attitude. Sorry about that. I just get heated when it comes to my parents." she smiled and continued, "Do you just decide things right before they happen? I know I could never do that with long term things such as University. I have to thing such crucial things through. If I were to make such a large decision on the spot, I'd end up ruining my life. Not that I'm saying you would do that!" she added quickly.

((Can I add you?))  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:43 pm
{Sure}

Heero laughed as well before he spoke. "It's okay. People need to be passionate about things, makes everything more interesting." He said with a smile. All Heero ever tries to do is set off a good vibe so everything will stay as calm as they should be, but he sometimes thinks that an uproar is neccessary from time to time. "I know what you mean, but that's how I usually live my life and that's how I know I'm making the right choice according to me. When I make the choice right before it happens, I have no time to turn back and I take the path I put myself on. It's actually quite interesting." Heero said stretching.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:36 pm
"I'm glad you feel that way, because I tend to be more passionate than I probably should." she chuckled. Amorella gazed around the room, taking it in once again. "I really like the way you did your dorm. It's so different from mine." She smiled back at Heero.  

Ko Miyabi

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:44 pm
"Don't worry about that, alot of people are passionate, some are even paasionate about some things that aren't really what you call a good things." Heero said with a laugh. Heero then looked around the room after her comment and smiled. "Yes, I did it after the design at my grandmother's house, just with a few modifacations." Heero added. "Yup, I took such a big liking to this design that I just had to put it in here. Kind of silly, huh?" Heero asked scratching his head.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff