Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Custom Sprites Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:03 pm
oh woah! they are ^ ^ i didnt notice that before xD that just makes htem all the more cooler ^ ^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:51 am
putting this up two days after the fact @_@ (this is dragons eye) its depressing because cronis had no comments on any of the other ones i put up last D:

User Image  

justGhostie

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:30 am
uwah! im sooooory T-T forgot to coment on them T-T ive been busy and forgetful latley @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:02 am
'busy' as in busy enough not to talk to me >_> i wonder how it will end up if i call you THIS time? neutral  

Dragons-Eye

rubixx tuesday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:22 am
Dragons-Eye
'busy' as in busy enough not to talk to me >_> i wonder how it will end up if i call you THIS time? neutral

ARE TWO NAMELESS MODS HAVING A RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM? biggrin (I know I'm obnoxious. ^^)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:50 pm
sorry, but i just need say this one thing. please do not use my sprites without permishion, because guess what. The maker of the website I found it on, was my best friend! he said dont give anyone a sprite, unless you want to. so please ask me first, and ill see if i can. if i find out that someone is taking them without permishion, ill tell him to get a diff website and deleat that one, and YES, he can do that, ive seen him on his other website. Thank You all!!!  

zif4

zif4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:52 pm
zif4
sorry, but i just need say this one thing. please do not use my sprites without permishion, because guess what. The maker of the website I found it on, was my best friend! he said dont give anyone a sprite, unless you want to. so please ask me first, and ill see if i can. if i find out that someone is taking them without permishion, ill tell him to get a diff website and deleat that one, and YES, he can do that, ive seen him on his other website. Thank You all!!!

You might think im lieing, but im not, i swear im not, and when i swear, its like, OMG HE SWORE, so ya plz ask first.(by a pm if you dont mind)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:14 pm
Uhm..What website is this?  

NiteMare4

zif4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:49 pm
this just in, OMG i cant beleive he is making me do this, but he tells me to give everyone in this guild the website for the freakin sprites! but i say no cuz this is my sprite location, it makes me fill specail! smile ok jk he said i have to or else and i dont like the sound of that so here it is!

fyi: hes at my house! (he kinda bossy though...)

click here for the sprite website!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
But wait, If he didn't want people useing his sprites with out permission then why did he even put them on the internet? I mean there's bound to be people to just copy and paste them.  

NiteMare4

zif4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:54 pm
NiteMare4
But wait, If he didn't want people useing his sprites with out permission then why did he even put them on the internet? I mean there's bound to be people to just copy and paste them.

oh, i forgot to say, he is kinda like, you know, the type of ppl that think if you cant find it, then dont use it type. let me see if i can get a better awnser.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:59 pm
What do you mean by that? sweatdrop  

NiteMare4

zif4

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:02 pm
OK, SORRY PPL, HE TOLD ME TO GIVE YOU IT, NOT NOT TO GIVE YOU IT!!! omg im such an idiot, well he told me to give ppl the url code so he can get his sprites to be popular, i thought he said do not let ppl get my code, its for friends only, and thats why he only gave it to the ppl he got in his rp. i do not know how i got that confused with that (maybe hes lying by saying he said that but really didnt) but never mind about me saying you cant use the sprites. use them all you want! SORRY!!! redface

EDIT: He just told me that I couldent beat the easyest game in the world right now... that makes me mad! im reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally good at games, I play them everyday! even when im camping! RAR!!!

The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff