Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What's your nationality? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raesha

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:39 am
I'm a mutt. xd ;;; 38% Cheerokee (Native Americian), about the same ammount German, and the other 25% is a mix of English, Irish, and some others...which makes me........0% Chinese! xp Though my Mandarin tutor keeps insisting that I am 80% Chinese. whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:59 am
LOL! 100% right here^^  

yalie5

shinelover

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:14 am
I'm a 100% Hongkie!!!!! ^__^ i was born there too....but moved to aus for schooling. lol my friends reackon i ain't human either coz i love science and i do well in all subjects razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:23 am
i guess i'm chinese-candian. me parents r chinese, but i'm born in canada  

[ Robyne ]

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:13 am
No offense to Kurama35 but doesn't anyone else feel that this title is racist? I mean... "are you pure or not?" Since when does something which you have no control over have to be a condition by which you are judged? domokun

That title might as well been quoted directly out of the Mein Kampf. stare scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:21 am
tamcharles
No offense to Kurama35 but doesn't anyone else feel that this title is racist? I mean... "are you pure or not?" Since when does something which you have no control over have to be a condition by which you are judged? domokun

That title might as well been quoted directly out of the Mein Kampf. stare scream

Yeah but what Kurama35 was trying to ask is since this is a Chinese guild and he probably knew that many of us aren't a 100% Chinese (like a mix of Vietnamese or something else), he is wondering who here is really a 100% Chinese... I have to admit that the title could maybe offence some people but the real meaning of it doesn't have anything racist.  

sasa_powa_4eva

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:24 am
inu_gurl23
i guess i'm chinese-candian. me parents r chinese, but i'm born in canada
Oh, same here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:51 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
tamcharles

Yeah but what Kurama35 was trying to ask is since this is a Chinese guild and he probably knew that many of us aren't a 100% Chinese (like a mix of Vietnamese or something else), he is wondering who here is really a 100% Chinese... I have to admit that the title could maybe offence some people but the real meaning of it doesn't have anything racist.
I know... but you know me... I'm a sh*t disturber. razz  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:02 pm
I'm 100%.. But I'm also a Canadian citizen.. I'd be cool to be a mutt though... Hm.. *day dreams*  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Strawberry Tears
I'm 100% Chinese, but I'm also Canadian.
Because my dad is Canadian, but he's 100% Chinese too. sweatdrop
And I have offically confused myself. xp
0-0;
That means you are just a Canada born or CBC.
You have canadian citizenship but your heritage is Chinese.

*Changes thread tittle*
A bit more apprioate now?

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:21 pm
I don't even know if I have a heritage.

I'm a proud CBC banana... I don't fit in with the average Canadian Joe nor do I fit in with the typical rich Asian kids with the flying-in-the-wind hairstyles and the cosmetically modded imports. razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:51 pm
tamcharles
I don't even know if I have a heritage.

I'm a proud CBC banana... I don't fit in with the average Canadian Joe nor do I fit in with the typical rich Asian kids with the flying-in-the-wind hairstyles and the cosmetically modded imports. razz
Same here!  

sasa_powa_4eva

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:54 pm
tamcharles
sasa_powa_4eva
tamcharles

I know... but you know me... I'm a sh*t disturber. razz

*sigh* I can see that... sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:30 pm
Well John changed the title now, so tamcharles you stop being a sh*t disturber now.
And I'm pure... xd  

cold_blooded_chick

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:38 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Well John changed the title now, so tamcharles you stop being a sh*t disturber now.
And I'm pure... xd
Yeah... I'm done. razz And I'm purebred too.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff