Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Yatta! Success! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mankati

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:40 am
So you have to treat 'er right hum...

Oh yeah the insignia It looked like a circle with horns on the top and an upside down cross with an eye in the middle of the circle

I had another one of the dreams... I am hating to go to sleep but I need to I can't stay up forever but he did talk but it was weird how he seemed to talk to me but wasn't at the same time and the he smashed a person in the back of the head...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:30 pm
Have you had anything in the past couple of days Mankati?
I've seen something similar to the insignia and cloak you discribe, and its not a good thing either...  

Naomi_Saotome

Mankati

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:38 am
I have been having those dreams with him in it for almost everyday I had a break today, thank god.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:56 am
The horns could be showing either the mockery of Jesus as the lamb of God, or to symbolise the goat god in old witch craft.

The eye could be the all seeing eye of the devil.

The upside down cross is one of the signs of satanism as a ridicule of Jesus.

The circle itself can have thousands of menaings, both good and bad, though only a small number are bad. It is mostly used to symbolise protection or unity.
From an elemental point of view it represents fire.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Mankati

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:10 pm
So, for what you are saying would be... it's the protection of satan?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:13 am
Mankati
So, for what you are saying would be... it's the protection of satan?

It could be protection by satan, or protection from satan.
A number of the markings are outside, with the exception of the eye, which can see out. So it could be the vision of Satan being protected by other aspects.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Mankati

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:04 am
...Did you just notice we look for topics that are closed and add in shtuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:36 am
I think there's a topic about dreams somwhere. You could move to that one, or create a new topic.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:49 am
I've heard that most ghosts simply leave when asked politely. however, it doesn't sound like it would work for this case.............if he's mad that she doesn't love him, tell him that this is a different life, not Katrina's. If he passes on, he may be able to find Katrina and everyone. Befriending him may work, but i doubt he'll actually leave. Just tell him that the past is the past. The person he is possesing is NOt Katrina. If he passes on, he may be able to find her.

try it. if it doesn't work, PM me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:59 pm
are you still alive?  

Inu Hanami

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:34 am
Inu Hanami
are you still alive?
shoe!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:08 pm
Just wondering but if this is a relationship over the internet, and you only know each other over the internet, then this person could just be messing with your head to be cruel and the sort. Some sickos are like that, internet bullying and all. People have committed suicide because of that sort of thing. If it is, don't believe this person. If it isn;t, then I'm sorry, I have no idea how to sort out spirits.  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers