Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

12th Archknight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:20 am
Username biggrin ragonslayergal1
Name:Kagome (not the one from Inuyasha)
Home biggrin oesnt know because she's been a lone wolf for a long time so she lost her memory
Race:Clavat
Family Job biggrin oesnt know Who her family is
Appearance sad my appearance is in my Signature
Personality:Kind hearted couragous Strong
Bio:7 years ago while i was still young i got attacked by a group of bandits who tryed to sell me for ransom but sadly nobody came they threated they would kill me if they didnt get the money then one day on the last day i was about to get killed a wierd man came along and gave the ransom it was about $15,000 but since then they didnt buy me to save me more like they gave the ransom to put me to work and so they did one day while i was at work a wierd man all bandeged came along he kill 2 guards while i was watching it was...not a nice sight to see but when he came over to me i was smiling...like i wasnt scared at all but then he didnt kill me more like he gave me a small sword i tryed to give it back but...he didnt take it so instead i hid it under the place where i was living it felt like a jail getting worked everyday they didnt even care if i got hurt then one day i was carrying some rice into their warehouse then 1 of their brothers hit the barrel of rice and knocked it down then the other brother blamed it on me...they didnt care they beat me till i was sore then 1 night they realised that they were low on rice abit so they thought i was sneakly eating more but it wasnt me it was the wierd man so they thought that i was working with the wierd man then i found out it was a murderer then they tryed to kill me i was running as fast as i can screaming HELP! HELP! but no 1 answerd they just cared about the money they would have got if they killed me and said i was working with the murderer...so i ran under the house and hid but one of the brothers came with his sword i grabbed the short sword i stored down their and killed him but only to protect myself then i crawled out and they was so scared of me but the other brothers with their swords attacked me so i had no choice but to kill them all...i didnt cry but i was crying in the inside so i ran off leaving the short sword behind and had no place to live at all untill....
(sorry about the long bio but its a good one)
Weapons:Sword
Mysterious powers:Can run as fast as the speed of light or sometimes faster, can split her sword into 2 different blades if she call's out its name, uses her speed to fly or twist as fast as a tornado and use that as an attack when her sword is split

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:30 pm
Username: Roin Leonclaw

Name: Roin Leonclaw

Race: Clavat

Family Job: Thieves/Assassins

Appearance:
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/ffcc/art-003.jpg (3rd Clavat)
Except with Black and Dark Purple Clothing Red Eyes Pale Skin and Snow White Hair

Personality: Shy,Cold,Caring,Defensive, and Numb

Bio: Born from a Rough Background Roin Leonclaw is a tough and defensive person who sealed off everyone else. He longs for friends but from being mocked so much he has Become Numb and much worse than before. His family Trade is enough to get him and his family by although it is unbecoming of his shy Gentle Nature. His Skills in Stealth,Assassination,and Thievery nearly Matches his Ancestor's skills whom he was called the greatest that ever lived. One Day as a group passed by he watchd in the shadows and was about ready to pilfer some Gil when he saw how happy they were and just watched in Awe of Their Friendship and from that day on he Ventured on his Own without no last breath wasted on his parents whom would Dissapprove of his desire. would Sneak on from Caravan to Caravan Traveling untill he finds what he wants...till he finds Friends.  

Roin Leonclaw

Odins_Ravens

Dapper Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image
Username: Invaladuser
Name: Karga Keldin
Race: selkie
Family Job: merchants
His job: adventurer and bandit
Appearance: Adding to the picture to ones right you find his skin fair and pale like his clan. His hair a white with a hue of soft blue, yet eyes contrasting with a deep ember red. Normally wearing just a battle kilt, leather bracers, and his gem necklace cut from a great crystal. Also his right eye has bandages over it covering scar tissue.
Personality: normally found to be less then caring for people on the out side. Finding it far easier to go though life with thick skin then a bleeding heart. Normally cracking some poor joke about the current idiot he travels with, or making a rude comment about strangers. If your on his good side he might go so far as to keeping an eye out for you in battle, if your on his bad side karga would rob you blind.
Bio: Born in a small village, barely able to sustain them selves yet still carrying on. When Karga finally came of age he eagerly left in hopes of finding treasures to bring back to his home. For his first two years things went well. Delving into the depths of monster lairs to find the sacred water. Receiving injuries but nothing major.
Things went down hill at half way into his third year questing. Traveling to some strange forest of fungus, at first all was simple. He fought several monsters with his allies, but then one of his allies fell. Caught off guard by a monstrous bird, his death was swift. Karga suffered a sever wound from a vine like attack, scrapping up his right eye. He and his other two companions fled. Returning home to lick their wounds. Sadly there was no home to go back too. Their crystal was destroyed by goblins. They raided while all of them were gone, killed the villagers, and destroyed the great crystal of the village. Now Karga has been doing his own adventuring. Holding dead fragments of crystal along with one living piece still attacked to his villages old chalice.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:23 pm
Username: akki kitsune666
Name: Mitsuko (or just Mitsu)
DOB: Her true date of birth is unknown, but her and her mother celebrate it on January 25th.
Family Job: Farmers
Appearance: Cute, short girl who wears baggy green and white clothes (a sweatshirt with a hood and long pants). She fights and carries around a large hatchet her mother gave her. She has blue eyes and long black hair (which she sometimes pulls up into a somewhat pointy bun on the back of her head), and a little bit of freckles on her face.
Personality: She always tries to be helpful, but she is very clutsy and guilible. She also apologizes a lot.
Bio: Not much is known about her past, as she seems to have developed a small case of long-term memory loss. She was raised solely by her adopted mother, Kimi (a farmer) who found her on her doorstep (Mitsu was only 5 at the time) one morning. A moogle friend of her's, Roro, follows her around, makiing sure she doesn't get in any danger. Her mother sent her out on a mission to find out who she was and get all of her memories back.

Akki-chama

lakita_phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:05 pm
Username: lakita_phoenix
Name: Luara
Race: selkie
Family Job: fisher
Appearance: owl head
Personality: free spirited, kind, honest & friendly
Bio: The only selkie family in a town of clavats, she wants to prove she's just as good & is up for the challenges ahead; her father is a quiet keep to himself guy her mother is a worry wort, only her brother & sister show real support on her decision to venture outside the town

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:53 am
Username: Dugra
Name: John
Family Job: Blacksmith
Appearance: Dark Blue clothing, with a sword at his waist in case monsters attack, and a scar stretching from his left eye, across his face, to his chin.
Personality: Cautious of others at first and not willing to talk, once you get to know him, he is more friendly.
Bio: A new traveller, so he usually stumbles into places that most people avoid. He stumbled across a Moogle named Nizo that gladly travelled with him. He likes to talk to Nizo, because he was in a very social village, but had to flee it. His village was destroyed by monsters that were too strong for the villagers to fight off, and had fled. He had been in the village at the time, and had taken some of the crystal, but stayed there and held off the monsters for as long as he could while the others in his village ran. Since then, he has been training hard, so that if he ever were to settle down in a village, and monsters attacked, he would be able to fend them off.

((I hope I did this right, just tell me if I didn't, haha. xd ))  

Dugra

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces