Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:05 pm
I like Claire better, out of the ones that were up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:08 pm
The fact that Leon is winning only proved the amount of RE noobs that voted on that. Any true veteran RE fan would know that at LEAST Billy or Chris, or Jill is cooler than Leon. See, if this was filled with ONLY RE veterans, then Leon would have votes, dont' get me wrong, but not that many.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nik Stryker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:10 pm
Leon all the way! It doesn't matter if he's in RE2 or RE4 he's the best!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The fact that Leon is winning only proved the amount of RE noobs that voted on that. Any true veteran RE fan would know that at LEAST Billy or Chris, or Jill is cooler than Leon. See, if this was filled with ONLY RE veterans, then Leon would have votes, dont' get me wrong, but not that many.

agreed! go Chris! heart  

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

MoonSoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The fact that Leon is winning only proved the amount of RE noobs that voted on that. Any true veteran RE fan would know that at LEAST Billy or Chris, or Jill is cooler than Leon. See, if this was filled with ONLY RE veterans, then Leon would have votes, dont'' get me wrong, but not that many.
I too thought that. Leon went from the rookie cop who stook his neck out for anybody in RE2, to a gov''t agent wise a** in RE4. Seeing that this is supposed to be Main Characters, I''d go with Chris. If it we any character, Wesker and David would get my vote.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:27 am
MoonSoo
Biohazard EXTREME
The fact that Leon is winning only proved the amount of RE noobs that voted on that. Any true veteran RE fan would know that at LEAST Billy or Chris, or Jill is cooler than Leon. See, if this was filled with ONLY RE veterans, then Leon would have votes, dont'' get me wrong, but not that many.
I too thought that. Leon went from the rookie cop who stook his neck out for anybody in RE2, to a gov''t agent wise a** in RE4. Seeing that this is supposed to be Main Characters, I''d go with Chris. If it we any character, Wesker and David would get my vote.

Yeah, but lets not forget, some people LIKE Leon better than you guys seem to. It is all a matter of opinion, not knowledge.  

Knights of the Realm

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:56 am
do i have to say it? ive said it so many times, leon! and once again, he rocks!

Ack Ashley! *hiss* *cowers in corner! its like satan reincarnated into a preppy corpse! Gahhh!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:58 am
Nik Stryker
Leon all the way! It doesn't matter if he's in RE2 or RE4 he's the best!
you said it! go leon! *does little jig*  

Ithmara

Grey Gambino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:30 am
i like chris the best..hes cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:20 pm
prince_chameleon
MoonSoo
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, but lets not forget, some people LIKE Leon better than you guys seem to. It is all a matter of opinion, not knowledge.
*agrees* I've loved Leon since RE2. neutral That's why I voted for him. My second vote would probably go to Chris or Jill.  

Uenna

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:29 pm
Personally, I'd say I like Jill best.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:54 am
Leon is awesome....  

kyuuhitenshi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:29 am
You know, it LOOKS like Leon's winning by a landslide, but all we need is 4 votes for claire (Even thought she's overrated as hell and Jill deserves the win) and she'll be in the lead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, it LOOKS like Leon's winning by a landslide, but all we need is 4 votes for claire (Even thought she's overrated as hell and Jill deserves the win) and she'll be in the lead.

I already voted for her, my first fav character cool  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:01 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

I already voted for her, my first fav character cool

True. Clarie will never live up to Jill.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff