Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 759 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:32 pm
Cam turned at the sound of Ame's voice. She walked over to the girl and picked her up. "You should not be moving. Your body needs rest." Cam said.

"Yes Ame. Cat is okay. She's having a nightmare thouh at the moment. But do not worry, it is not of your doing." Cam said to Ame. "She doesn't blame you for the battle. Cat couldn't blame anybody.

Cam carried her over and placed Ame on a chair. "Do you want anything? You seem famished." Cam said worredly as she looked at Ame.

Cam heard a crack of ightning and a downpour of rain. She froze again as her body shook. "Forgive me. But I believe I should tell you all. You see...the reasonn I'm acting so strangely is because of Cat's nightmare."

Cam explained to them everything, why Cat had been crying in the library, who Damien was, how he had raped Cat and was now forcing her to marry him, and Cat's escape to Ria to find a way to legally escape and control her powers. It was a very long and detailed explanation. And as it went on, thunder clapped, lightning struck and rain fell as if they were bullets themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:59 pm
Ame's eyes grew huge. She huddled against the chair, her body seeming to grow smaller and smaller with every word Cam spoke. The thunder in the background did not help the situation either. Ame could see the lightning crackling down through the window. Each burst of electricity was like a skeleton's hand, reaching out to grab its unsuspecting victims and carrying them off into the night sky. The booming of thunder grew so loud and tremendous that Ame swore the building was shaking.

"So, thats why she came to this school?" She asked softly, her eyes soft and glittering. She sighed and continued. "I'm sorry, that sounds awful. I-I wish I could help. I guess all I can do is be her friend" She closed her eyes.She could understand how Cat felt. Atleast, in a way. Ame hadn't exactly been raped by anyone. But hadn't she killed the one person she had loved? Kenjiro was like a brother to her. He took care of her. He let her live with him...

She could remember him clearly, as if she had seen him only a few moments ago. He was tall, atleast to her. She wasn't exactly sure his real height. Perhaps he had only seemed tall to her tiny body. She remembered though how he had found her. She was wandering on the beach, naked and alone and frightened. He had taken off his jacket and wrapped it around her and carried her into the house. She still remembered how she saw his face when she woke up, his dark hair falling into his deep brown eyes....

When she opened her eyes again, she was back in Cat's dorm. Kenjiro was not in the room, nor would he ever be. She smiled, remembering the words he told her. Keep smiling Ame, smile and make people happy. She nodded her head slightly, as if agreeing. She would keep smiling. Even if she was totally confused as to who she was. She was beginning to accept her fate, and her individuality. She would forever be a child and an adult, all rolled into one. It wasn't a bad deal, really.

She stood up, shaking slightly as she walked. She was still so tired. She walked slowly, but not watching where she was going. She hadn't seen Fang's leg, and suddenly she tripped over it. She hadn't really fallen, just stumbled a bit. However, she was extremely embarressed. She blushed crimson, running her hands against the hem of her silky dress that reminded most people of water. "S-sorry...." she said, glancing at him quickly and hurrying back to the bed.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:40 pm
"Well..." Cam said before sighing, "It's not the main reason, but it is close to it. We were sent here so that we could fit in finally; make friends; and control our powers as I said before."

She picked up Ame and put her back onto the bed to make her more comfortable. "You should get some rest Ame. The fairy is still working on cleaning your body of electricity. You should be better by the morning." Cam said as she covered Ame with the quilt again.

Cam went back to Fang and Tsuki. She bent down near Fang's ear. "I think you scared her..." she said to him. All of a sudden, she felt jerky, she moved into the closet and closed the door. A shuffling of clothes was heard, then a thunk as her combat boots dropped to the ground.

When Cam came back out, she was in a nightgown herself. It was completely black, and had spaghetti strings. It was four and a half inches above the knee. Cam was not wearing the opaque stockings anymore. Her chest was showing a bit as well. (but not as much as those uniforms she was given.) She sat down, and looked at herself, and blushed crimson. "Sorry...Cat made me..."

"Anyway, I think you should stay here for the night. Neither Cat nor I are going to let you go into that cold and rain." She said as she shifted in her chair. "Do you to want anything? Still hungry?" she asked as she twitched.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:18 pm
Fang finished his soup the rain and thunder scaring him a bit. It was a night even wrose than this when that....thing happened to him but no amount of rain could have washed away that fowl stentch of blood and death that night, however he didn't let the girls notice that as he leaned and slouched back in his chair. The story angered him and he clentched his fist and shaking his head.

He looked out as Ame tripped over his leg, he caught her with one hand as she hurried to get up, he quietly blinked at her. He tilted his head as Cam whispered to him then looked rather confused as it looked like she was yanked away by an invisable force.

When she returned he turned away giving her, her mostey. He blinked a few times and sighed slowly standing and stretching. He couldn't stay here, Lancaster would have a fit waking up in a room with all the girls sleeping and looking like hell over and assume the worst from him. "No, I should leave. If I stay Lancaster will freak out and I don't want to have to read his stupid letters."  

PrincessRyoko

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:33 pm
Ame closed her eyes tightly and turned her head into the pillow, halfway wishing that it would suddenly come to life and engulf her. She felt so embarressed, having tripped over Fang's leg like that. It wasn't as if she could actually say she hadn't seen it. Fang was a tall man, well over six feet. There was no way Ame could say "Oops! I didn't see you." She would sound like an idiot as well as look like one.

The storm outside didn't seem as if it were going to die down anytime soon. On the contrary it seemed to grow more fierce with each passing moment. It was as if Hell had come to Earth. Ame glanced out the window, rain was belting at it, sounding like a thousand little bullets bouncing off the glass. The wind blew with fury, causing the trees to bend and sway. It moaned loudly, like some woman who was lost and alone.

After one particularly loud crack of thunder, the power suddenly went off. Ame lay there, covered in complete and utter darkness. She glanced around, waiting for someone to do something. Surely one of them could conjure up fake lights. If not, atleast Cat should have some candles somewhere in her room. It seemed as if she were supplied with everything else.

Ame closed her eyes, still feeling weak but now not tired. Even if she was tired, she wouldn't be able to sleep with the storm outside. She strained her ears to listen, it now seemed as if hail was mixing with the rain. Sure enough, she could see the tiny balls of ice hitting the window with so much force that she was afraid that the glass would shatter.

"You need to rest, the fairy is still working on cleaning your body of electricity" Cam's words repeated in her head. Ame wasn't sure what to think about that. For one, there was no electricity in her body. It had been removed when she was healing Cat. Also, her 'injury' wasn't really an injury, just weakness. And as far as she could tell other peoples remedies didn't work to fix it. The best thing to do was to just rest for a day, let her body heal. Interferences usually made the healing process longer.

"Uhm, Cam..." she called out into the darkness. "This fairy you speak off, could you call it off?" She really had no idea where the fairy was, she hadn't noticed one at all. "I-Its actually making me feel sicker. I-I'll explain later but...but can you make it go away?"

She then overheard Fang saying that he was going to leave. She curled into a tighter ball. He was leaving? She wasn't sure how she felt about that. For one, she was extremeley embarressed that she had made an idiot of herself, so it would be good for him to go away. But, the bigger part of her wanted him to stay. She liked Fang. She thought him very peculiar, almost mean and hateful, but still she liked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:37 pm
"Well then I'll burn the letter." Cam said jokingly as she snapped her finger and her figertip went on fire.

She put it out while looking at him. And stood up as well. "And I am not letting you two leave until the storm subsides. It will be going on all night. And Cat will have a fit if she finds out I let you."

Cam forced him back down on the couch gently, though it as difucult. "You are staying Fang...Fang I-don't-know-your-last-name Fang! And that is final..." she said. She snapped her fingers and vines with thorns made a thick wall to stop any intrusions or exits. As angry as she sounded, even Cam seemed adorable when angry.

Cam cupped his cheek in her hand; fierce crimson eyes staring into cold, yellow ones. "Now now Fang...that last thing we need you to get is a disease. We will not be letting you out into the cold." Cam said as she smirked. "You're afraid of a letter? Tisk... tisk... tisk....and besides...you don't like thunder, I don't like thunder; so why would you go out there anyway?" She smirked, feeling slight victory.

She stood back up to take Fang's bowl into the sink. She hated thunderstorms, and Cat was afraid of them. She shuddered and closed the blind. When the lights went out. Cam chanted. Two dozen tiny white fairies appeared and floated around.

She heard Ame's request. "Alright Ame, if that is what you wish." She said and she snapped her fingers. A pink fairy came out and joined the rest of the floating puffballs of light.

Edited  

Cataclypsa

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:53 pm
Im confuzzled

Tsuki sighed, she needed sleep, if she could she wanted to sleep all day tomorrow, until the day after tomorrow's sunrise came.
"Well Cam, Fang, Ame, I'm off see you guys tomorrow afternoon, probably"
she said, knowing Cam would try and stop her she used her speed to get to the door in a half a second, sadly she was too short to reach the door so she quickly opened it with her paws by basically running up the wal and out into the hall. Hoping Cam would let her go, she just trotted down the hall, so she could be outside in the rain. She liked the rain, thunderstorms sometimes made her felt calm, since it seemed noone would bother anyone else in a thunderstorm, since people would usualyl take shelter.

.::.::. Well ._. I guess I'll ahve to wati for the next day =P .::.::.

Yep confuzed still

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:44 pm
Cam cursed quietly to herself when Tsuki escaped. Thick walls of thorned vines covered now the windows enough to at least block most of the sound from the thuderstorm. She sat next to Fang and yawned. "Well...I'm guessing it's you, me and Ame now." she said quietly.

"Fang..." Camalteren said quietly enough for only him to hear. "I think you should stay. Something tells me that a certain somebdy would feel much better if you do." she nodded her head toward Ame, who looked like she was sleeping.

"...I don't want you to leave either..." she said quietly as she rubbed the back of her head and chuckled nervously. Fairies floated about, showing that Camalteren had a slight blush on her face.

She was getting tired now. Cam secretely hoped that Fang would stay, for both Ame and Cam herself.  

Cataclypsa

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:44 am
Fang blinked as Cam touched his cheek and sighed. Everyone treated him like a pitty case. Why? He wasn't weak, he proved that. He just had a few....issues, one could say.

"I'm not afraid of anything. Storms just bother me due to what happend the last time a storm like this happened." He sighed, there was no way to get out of this, Tsuki got lucky, and he, not so much. He looked up and delicately grabbed one of the farries. "You come with me." He said holding out his hand as he used the puff ball as a candle walking to a pen, paper and chair. He then set the puff on the table. "Stay." He started writing on the paper, from there, he started to fold the paper up and stuffed it in his pocket. "Go."

He watched the puff fly off and he followed it back to the others. "I really have no choice in the matter so I'll sleep on the floor if you have some pillows and blankets."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:04 am
"No no...sleep on the couch. I'll just sleep where the vines suspend me." She sad as she nodded her head ovr to the lilies.

She went into the closet and grabbed two fluffy pillows, as well as a thick quilt. She gave them to him and sat on the other chair. "So...you're not afraid of anything, huh? I envy you...even I am afraid of some things." she said.

She yawned once more. "I'd best get to sleep...goodnight Fang." she said as vines crept and held tightly to her body. "Oh...and Fang..." she said sleepily, "Thanks for staying..."

Like that, Cam fell limp in the vines grasp. The vines twisted and turned to made somewhat of a hammock for her to sleep in.

((Next person should post that it's morning time))  

Cataclypsa

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:14 pm
Ame opened her eyes slowly. Outside, the intensity of the storm had left its mark. The world seemed, for lack of a better word, flooded. Also the dew and mist lingered, giving the world and eerie fog-like atmosphere.

Ame got of bed slowly, stretching as she did so. She yawned, making her way towards Cat's bathroom. She glanced at the woman, who was suspended in vines as if they were a hammock. Fang was curled up, so Ame was unable to tell if he was Lancaster again.

She walked into the bathroom, closing the door quietly. She glanced at her reflection, and ran a thin hand through her silky hair. As she did, she began to sing softly. The song was, undescribable. It was so soothing and beautiful all at once. She felt better, singing this song. It was one of the songs her mother sang to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:22 pm
The sun beamed down oh his delicate face. As he rolled over the sheets fell off him showing off those delicate blonde tresses that sparkled in the sunlight like fresh grain. In his mind as he slept he heard the song My what a lovely little song bird singing out of my bedro-

His sapphire eyes fluttered open as he used his hand to shade them from the sun rays. "Oh my that is quiet the storm debry He looked around and stretched. Something wasn't right...not at all. This...this wasn't his room. He looked down, or his sheets, he looked at himself. He was still in the same cloths he had on yesterday. What the hell?

He turned his head, his blonde hair spraying behind him. He saw Ame....Cat...Tsu...where was Tsuki? Oh god what the hell happened? Why was he in someone elses room? He placed a hand over his face trying to regain himself. He felt something in his pocket. Reatching in he opened it. A note from...Fang? Who the hell was Fang?

Opening the letter he read its contents. The injuries were an accident, things got out of hand. Cat and Cam wanted me to stay. Oh and P.S. My name is Fang now, get used to it. His eyes went wide as he balled up the note, nearly jumping off the couch.

"The hell did that b*****d do? The girls...my god if he hurt them I...I won't ever beable to forgive myself." He covered his eyes in his hand trying to take in everything that could possibly happen. Oh god that thought was too much to bare.  

PrincessRyoko

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:59 pm
Im confuzzled

Tsuki simply had awoken a few hours ago, it was just her to awake early. She had enjoyed the thunderstorm last night, but soon after went to sleep. She walked down the halls that led to Cat's room, she licked the milk 'mustache' she had and finished her buttered toast she had been eating while she made her way to Cat's room. She figured they would all be thre so she decided to check up on them.

Soon after while she was walking there was a bright light in the hallway that could be seen by anyone in the hall, and turned into her black cat form, with emerald eyes. Her masculine voice was back as she walked up to Cat's door and simply pawed it slightly, making a weird knock, that sounded like, 'Poot poot'.

"Well that sounded odd?"
she simply said, as she waited in front of the door, just sitting there wondering if they were even awake. She just started to lick her hand, as she licked the crumbs of her toast that was on her hand.

Yep confuzed still

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:05 pm
Lancaster turned his head to the door, avoiding eyes with Ame who hmmed. He still hadn't gotten everything clear in his head yet and with sleep still in his body made everything twice as confusing.

He turned the door knob and opened it slowly, he looked left, right, then down. It was Tsuki. She looked well enough and he scooped her up in his arms. His eye examining her the best they could through her black fur. He turned around closing the door with his foot. Well she seemed well enough. Maybe he...Fang just wanted to scare him.  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:17 pm
"no..." Cat said in her sleep. "No...NO! NO DON'T TOUCH ME DAMIEN!!! NO! PLEASE NO!" Cat thrashed about and fell onto the ground with a thump.

She jerked away, and noted that she wasn't in Hyrule. She looked around, and noticed that Lancaster seemed distressed. "Lancaster...why are you worried?" she said as she got up.

She looked at Tsuki and scratched her behind the ear. "Lancaster...?" she said as she became worried. "Would you like some breakfast? Tsuki? Ame?" she said as she asked for the two.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff