Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred
SASUKE HATERS UNITE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:03 pm
Actually there might be someone. That person is *lights go out. Glass shattering is heard. The lights come back on to reveal ive been thrown out the window of a thirty story building that didnt exist but a moment ago.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:15 pm
HMNN..... You's Post Made No Sense. ^____~" Come Again....>?  

thelegendarysmex

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:34 pm
*Sighs* Im alwasy being killed by deaths eqivalent to the game of Clue. Whenever im going to say something relevent or important I find a new way to be killed when the lights go out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:24 pm
PresidentShinra
*Sighs* Im alwasy being killed by deaths eqivalent to the game of Clue. Whenever im going to say something relevent or important I find a new way to be killed when the lights go out.

So I have noticed mrgreen Although, they are fun to read xp  

AlchemicDragon13

thelegendarysmex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:45 pm
Indeed. ^____~" You are Very Strange, Shinra-Kun. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:30 pm
Me and the guildmaster used to do it all the time at *lights black out. a chainsaw is heard. When the lights come back on im in little pieces.*  

PresidentShinra

thelegendarysmex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:24 am
So you and The Guild-Master Invented this Little Skit....? >___> It is Actually Rather Interesting. ^.^ And Funnieh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:50 am
Of course me and him used to do it in school so it was even funnier. Reminds me of *Lights black out. A loud crash is heard. When the lights come back on ive been crushed to death by a chandelier.  

PresidentShinra

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:05 am
PresidentShinra
Of course me and him used to do it in school so it was even funnier. Reminds me of *Lights black out. A loud crash is heard. When the lights come back on ive been crushed to death by a chandelier.

Geez... Can we spell "Accident Prone"...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:11 am
I dont have accidents. I was cursed by *lights black out. Screaming is hard. When the lights turn back on ive dispeared into a black hole that opened underneath me.*  

PresidentShinra

MomokoIshikawa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:42 am
I don't hate him but I just can't like him now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:30 am
Sasuke can get so damn annoying at times, but I love playing him in RPs! He's so fun to mess with!!!

Naruto: I have no family at all and almost everyone in the village hates me because they think the nine- tailed fox even thought I’m just the container for it. I grew up in the village with no friends and because I had too much chakra to handle when I was little, I had a hard time with jutsu and people called me things like “dropout” and “failure.” Before I met Iruka-sensei, I never knew what it felt like to have someone to care for me like a father.

Gaara: I’m possessed by the one tailed demon, Shukkaku, so I can’t go to sleep or it will be unleashed, and now I have dark bags around my eyes… I was never shown love ever since I was born, and the only person I ever cared about tried to kill me saying he never cared for me at all, and that he hated me. After that, I only protected myself and killed people without a second thought. As the years go on, I continue fighting for myself, and my father tries to kill me many times. I never knew you were stronger if you fought for someone else until I fought Naruto.

Sasuke: I was loved by my parents and no one hated me. Even after my brother killed my clan, I still had fangirls and people who acknowledged me! Even if some people had a worse past than me, I still act emo!  

Naishinonkami

male_monk_miroku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:18 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:48 pm
LOL. Finally proof of Sasuke's gayness  

PresidentShinra

Dark Captain Gio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:12 am
******** sasuke should just lay down and die...after Lee hits him with his flying leaf shadow  
Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff