Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:50 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Ugh jeeez...

Lets see....
Claire and Leon seem to be good freinds. Not lovers. Calire and Steve made a good couple.

Ashley and Leon. Ashley was too young. She did like Leon but they just have to stay freinds.

Hunnigan and Leon: Hunngian isnt really intrested in Leon maybe cause he was still on Duty. Poor Leon.

Ada and Leon. I was dissapointed in RE4. Ada and Leon fell in love in RE2. In RE4 its like they don't even know each other. I thought this was sad. Im pretty sure they still love each other but I think Ada was trying to forget the past. Too bad... I think Ada and Leon could make the best couple.

And people who think Leon is gay stare I don't think so.
Well it's been 6 years, god knows what either one's been through! And Leon and Ada only knew each other for a day, obviously they don't know each other anymore. It's sad, but it's true. I think if Leon hooked up with Ada tho, she'd be the dominant one. She's just too assertive even for Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Ugh jeeez...

Lets see....
Claire and Leon seem to be good freinds. Not lovers. Calire and Steve made a good couple.

Ashley and Leon. Ashley was too young. She did like Leon but they just have to stay freinds.

Hunnigan and Leon: Hunngian isnt really intrested in Leon maybe cause he was still on Duty. Poor Leon.

Ada and Leon. I was dissapointed in RE4. Ada and Leon fell in love in RE2. In RE4 its like they don't even know each other. I thought this was sad. Im pretty sure they still love each other but I think Ada was trying to forget the past. Too bad... I think Ada and Leon could make the best couple.

Well it's been 6 years, god knows what either one's been through! And Leon and Ada only knew each other for a day, obviously they don't know each other anymore. It's sad, but it's true. I think if Leon hooked up with Ada tho, she'd be the dominant one. She's just too assertive even for Leon.

Assertive? Buh? How so?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:04 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Assertive? Buh? How so?
She just seems like the type who doesn't negotiate. Like she's gonna have it her way, no highway option? You know? Wesker is probably the only one who she listens to, and that's because he's her employer, plus she knows where he stands as far as the fact that you can't mess with Wesker. But Leon's only a human, and Ada can probably kick his a** unless he gets lucky. So she's not gonna listen to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Assertive? Buh? How so?
She just seems like the type who doesn't negotiate. Like she's gonna have it her way, no highway option? You know? Wesker is probably the only one who she listens to, and that's because he's her employer, plus she knows where he stands as far as the fact that you can't mess with Wesker. But Leon's only a human, and Ada can probably kick his a** unless he gets lucky. So she's not gonna listen to him.

How sad... I really wanna see Leon and Ada together.
If I can't have Ada, Leon deserves her.
Poor Leon can;t ever get the girl  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:27 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Who knows? Maybe it's just something that's like... They'll keep having these encounters throughout the series, and who knows, maybe eventually they'll end up together. Like if Ada got in trouble and got injured to the point where she had to RELY on Leon to stay alive, only then can I see them hooking up again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Who knows? Maybe it's just something that's like... They'll keep having these encounters throughout the series, and who knows, maybe eventually they'll end up together. Like if Ada got in trouble and got injured to the point where she had to RELY on Leon to stay alive, only then can I see them hooking up again.

Like in RE2?  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:33 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Like in RE2?
Sort of, but without her pretend-dying in the end. Otherwise, I can't see her sharing a moment with Leon. She always seems to be on the run.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Like in RE2?
Sort of, but without her pretend-dying in the end. Otherwise, I can't see her sharing a moment with Leon. She always seems to be on the run.

*Sigh*
Once again how sad. She can't make up her mind.
Oh well  

Mr. Kennedy

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:37 pm
Uenna
It's kind of hard to choose. o_o Claire is like, awesome, but I just can't see them together.
Ashley, No. Just no. No. No. ...No.
And even though I hate the pairing, Ada is the only female I can see with him, because od the strong "bond" they made back in RE2..

So..I guess either Ada or Single has my vote. I kinda clicked both on the poll, so I dunno which one I got sweatdrop I think it was Ada though.
:O he kissed ada <333 Go ada + Leon!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:39 pm
AzN cRaZy
In scenario B. But I don't think that's the one that happened. Ada was obviously dead, right? But in Scenario one, that's where Wesker would catch her, since you don't actually see her die.  

Biohazard EXTREME

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AzN cRaZy
In scenario B. But I don't think that's the one that happened. Ada was obviously dead, right? But in Scenario one, that's where Wesker would catch her, since you don't actually see her die.
But for all you know She might not have been dead. She may just have left a pool of blood.. She may have played dead until leon left the room, so she could jump off the place and get caught by wesker yet again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:46 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Ugh jeeez...

Lets see....

*Poke* Thats true.. Steve and claire both make a good couple. since wesker can revive him she could have a strong bond with him. And pluss... They both where crying.. somewhat (Steve n claire then Leon + ada..) Andddd Hunnigan i can see somewhat. Since she didnt completeley shoot down leons "Can i get you're number after the missions over?" speech/Phrase.  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:47 pm
AzN cRaZy
But for all you know She might not have been dead. She may just have left a pool of blood.. She may have played dead until leon left the room, so she could jump off the place and get caught by wesker yet again.
"Hey Wesker, catch me!" I doubt it. See, just cause she was alive, doesn't mean she was well. If not dead, she was badly injured. I'm just sayin, that LeonA, ClaireB, that's how it probably happened. Why does it matter anyway? Kiss or no kiss, things aren't the same after 6 years.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
AzN cRaZy
"Hey Wesker, catch me!" I doubt it. See, just cause she was alive, doesn't mean she was well. If not dead, she was badly injured. I'm just sayin, that LeonA, ClaireB, that's how it probably happened. Why does it matter anyway? Kiss or no kiss, things aren't the same after 6 years.
But he still liked her. And furthermore, the reason krauser and wesker started to not trust ada is because she still loves him, since she's been helping him. Files, Kiss marks on files, hints, The ride on the boat? Those where all signs saying she still liked him. And about the boat, she could have left, but didnt, instead she waited for leon and gave him a compliment and a ride to the fortress. ("Need a ride handsome?"). i even have a site with proof of their relationship.  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:58 pm
AzN cRaZy
Biohazard EXTREME
AzN cRaZy
But he still liked her. And furthermore, the reason krauser and wesker started to not trust ada is because she still loves him, since she's been helping him. Files, Kiss marks on files, hints, The ride on the boat? Those where all signs saying she still liked him. And about the boat, she could have left, but didnt, instead she waited for leon and gave him a compliment and a ride to the fortress. ("Need a ride handsome?"). i even have a site with proof of their relationship.

Yah even though not in love Ada showed many signs of affection.
I found it funny when Leon looked at her Ada smiles and swerves the boat to making him lose focus. Then Leon looks at her a**  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games