Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:14 pm
Edaniel
[Any way, miku, I'll reply come I get home today, I'm on my friends laptop and it's so horrible, I can't make it work very well, and I don't wanna risk losing a message as big and as important as a roleplay message.]

[ le w00t ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:33 pm
When Saku arrived in the village she plucked wallets and spare change from anyone she passed by or ran into. She smiled as men turned or stopped to stare at her with wandering eyes. 'Today is going to be an easy winning.' The thief thought.

Taking a seat at pne of her favorite places to eat she set out the money she had collected already and counted out enough to feed herself. "Hello miss, what can I serve you today?" A man behind the counted asked politely.

"I would like some pork onigiri with a bowl of leek soup." She told the man and slid her money off the counter and onto her lap so she could pay later. Placing her hands in her lap as well the teenager peered around curiously looking for a victim.

~Teri-Kaitou~

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:34 am
"Just wait a little longer Shin-chan." Aoki said over her shoulder, quickly side-stepping a tree she was about to run into. At least she was awake, and hopefully, she would stay awake in a some what stable state. Aoki sighed. The mission was going slowly, and then suddenly, as if the God's themselves had decided it was time for a wake up call, Tomoyo, Melora, and Shinobu were all stuck in something that would be undoubtedly a long battle.

Aoki grinned. Just the way she liked it.

Ajusting herself so her older, and by the feel of Aoki's back, a bit heavier sister, wouldn't fall off. Aoki again, quickened her pace untill she was a good ten or more kilometers away from the camp. It was far enough for Tomoyo to give them another warning with some time to run if Melora came back. Aoki sighed and placed Shinobu beside a tree while Aoki toredly jumped up the tree and looked around. Nothing so far. Good.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:32 pm
Tanin crouched in a a tree not but a good 200 yards away from the theatre. i hope that not everyones there Was the thought that crossed Tanin's mind as he started to get closer I don't like it when I go home and people are there bugging me about how long i've been gone and where'd i been.Tanin arrived shortly after and stared through a window to see how many people were within the confines of the massive theatre.

Tanin crept quietly and quickly through the brush towards the door. He opened the door slowly so as not to alert anyone with a sudden opening of the big thing. He peered inside and was greeted with the knowledge that no one was in sight. With this he crept silently towards the basement.

Good, I may get through unnoticed yet. he thought as he kept moving through to his old room in the basement.  

kurodo32
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:28 am
( I'mstillwaitingmanthisisboringandIcan'tbelievehowmanytimesIhitspacebarwhiletypingthisnospacebarmessage.Sorrytokillthepagewidth.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:29 am
Tomoyo advanced warily, hearing two raised voices. They'd stopped-that would give Aoki-san more time to get here sister away. She inched forward, to see the two immortals facing each other, and she felt a pang of pity for the girl. "Melora-chan..." she softly whispered. How could she endure so much hate? How could Shinobu-san?

"Fruit...oooh! Watermelon! Do we have that?! We can smash it outside with everyone!" Nadeshiko said with delight," I saw a bunch of people doing that once, when I was out thieving...it looked really fun! Let's go!"

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:00 am
[O-o I'd better reply quick before Miku goes insane...]

"Oh, and you, foolish theif, what are you going to do to stop me? You can't kill me, that's impossible for I am one of your trade now, virtually untouchable, any pain you inflict upon me will not last, but simply melt away and cost the bearer instead! Your only other choice to keep me away from your beloved Shinobu would be to trap me somewhere, and how much work are you willing to put into this? Watch me yourself, if so it's a twety-four hour a day job! Or will you simply maroon me somewhere with an impossible location from which you will hope I will never return from ,if so that's a foolish plan, I'm much smarter than you, and than you think, I'll find my way back to the gurl! In fact, I've now set in stone in my mind that I will not stop at anything to inflict an eternity of pain unto her. She must pay the price for what she's done to me!" Melora shreiked, taking deep breaths every moment.

"Your only other plan, no doubt a softie like you will be taking, is to convince me otherwise, and quite honestly, you don't stand a chance."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:05 am
[Shinobu is currewntly knocked out so there isn't much to say about here except

Shinobu; X_x

So, maybe i'll make her having a dream if things get really boring, but I believe that, for now, what I said above will suffice.]

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:18 pm
Aoki could only fainly hear Melora's voice in the distance. Quietly, Aoki thought of a plan. It wasn't very good, but Melora had no idea what Aoki could do. In her mind, Aoki could beat Melora up, and not give about the bearer. The bearer, in Aoki's mind, was just another road block she could easily step over. Aoki grinned and stood up.

'Well Shin-onee-chan; We're not far enough from Melora yet. I can still hear her annoying little voice screaming like she owns the place.'

Aoki giggled and pulled Suki's blanket out of her bag. The rest would just slow her down. Securing the blanket around her obi, Aoki picked her sister up and caught her balance.

'Another 5 miles should do it Shin-chan.' Aoki thought to her sister, knowing nothing would happen anyways.

Bouncing under the tree branches, Aoki kept a steady pace. She wouldn't have to push herself if, by the sounds of it, Melora wasn't moving. Aoki thought. An illusion would keep Melora back for a few minutes, just long enough to hide. Aoki had quite a talent for being able to take mental pain, she would be able to handle a bit more than some of her co-theives. As long as she kept quiet...

Noticing she had gone much farther than expected, she placed 'Shin-chan' down by a tree while Aoki just layed on the ground beside her.

'So tired...' She moaned, the pain from her feet finally catching up to her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:45 pm
Tanin finally made it to the stairs leading to his lair in the basement. good I wasnt seen were the only thoughts in his head as he quickly ran down the stairs. He turned the corner and opened the door. Inside the room was rather glorious. The ground had been fitted with a bamboo padding like those in some dojos. He had a big a mat on the floor where he ate and some cushions around it. the walls were lined with his weaponry and some of the treasures he had accuired during his travels. Pots, vases, code of arms, cloth, jewels all paved the bamboo lined floor near the back. I guess they havn't tried to sell my stuff.  

kurodo32
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:51 pm
Edaniel
[O-o I'd better reply quick before Miku goes insane...]

"Oh, and you, foolish theif, what are you going to do to stop me? You can't kill me, that's impossible for I am one of your trade now, virtually untouchable, any pain you inflict upon me will not last, but simply melt away and cost the bearer instead! Your only other choice to keep me away from your beloved Shinobu would be to trap me somewhere, and how much work are you willing to put into this? Watch me yourself, if so it's a twety-four hour a day job! Or will you simply maroon me somewhere with an impossible location from which you will hope I will never return from ,if so that's a foolish plan, I'm much smarter than you, and than you think, I'll find my way back to the gurl! In fact, I've now set in stone in my mind that I will not stop at anything to inflict an eternity of pain unto her. She must pay the price for what she's done to me!" Melora shreiked, taking deep breaths every moment.

"Your only other plan, no doubt a softie like you will be taking, is to convince me otherwise, and quite honestly, you don't stand a chance."

"You're right, Melora. I'm not going to be able to convince you stop; there's nothing left to say about this. And you're also right about watching you. It would require constant attention..."

Izumo, instead of perpetuating his dismal facade, grinned at the girl. He raised the blade in his right hand and pointed it at her. "And it's a good thing I've got an eternity to ensure that you never achieve what you seek. You'd seem to agree with me, Melora, that these lives, immortality, are not something to desire. They are simply a miserable existence, so I might as well live in misery if it means at least one of us may live in happiness."

Without warning, Izumo lunged forward at the small girl. It didn't what he did to her, just as long as he kept her busy. The best he could hope for, he supposed, was to destroy the damned doll she carried with her. He'd stop her; either that, or stall her forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:17 am
(( When did Fai say she was getting back from Germany? Chi and her character are stuck in mid raceeeeeee!! ))  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:26 am
{The 26th Fai will be back. And hm... This forum cuts of my signature. Oh my. I love the Obito heart though. ;-;}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:18 am
(( Hmm... I'm going to suggest Chi gets out of the race, y'know, to avoid running it for a couple more weeks. ))  

Mikujin

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:09 pm
(( I'll wait until she gets back, gives us both something to do. Plus, theres nothing else for Chi to do anyway, everyone else is off tending to their dramatics with the Melora child. And quite frankly I have no idea why, readin gup on some things would be a good idea I geuss, but I'm afraid it make take a bit of the time closer to forever. 3nodding ))  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff