Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:06 am
Personally I allways thought Sora's hair looks like a brown version of Tidus's. But that it mostly likely because that has been my favorite and best known FF since forever.

Yup yup, Kurodo will be playing Tanin, let me go put him down as tanin, 1 sec.

And it's okay if you won't be on too much for a while. What can you do?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:09 am
The new popularity contest pic is up. ^^  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:31 pm
If two immortals had a kid, would it be immortal?O.o
And if an immortal and mortal had a kid, what would that be?

It is Fai's job to impregnate immortal women for the good of SCIENCE!

Fai: XD
~~~
You ever notice that none of the theives take showers? Edan and myself talked about that, and suddenly, I'm drawing a line of people, standing outside the shower room, while Shin-chan yells at Aoki about getting out of the shower. And THEN...

We got into the topic of boys and gurls showers.

Chi: *Running in between both showers*
Aoki: O_O X_X
Fai: *Runs in to look for Chi*
All gurls: FAI!!!
Fai: What? I'm looking for Chi!
Chi: *Grabs soap and runs to the boys shower*
Fai: I was just looking for Chi! *Looks over* Oh.

*Gets thrown out the window*

Sorry to any and all people I have insulted, made fun of, or god-modded in this post. It's simply something Edan made up while doing laundry.

And in the end, the showers read:
Gurls Shower
Boys Shower
Broom Closet Chi's Shower
Chi: Stuff that!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:26 pm
Lmao! Thats Awsome! I would so do that! But what do I bathe in? The mop bucket? eek  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:46 am
*Laughs* Probebly, but Edan-chan and myself were both totally cracked-out when we thought about this. I just post things randomly to keep people intrested.

Edit: -.- I just ate four boxes of pocky. And two boxes of bitter pocky. And chips, and mentos, and watched a chick flick in my guys shorts and trainer. *Cough* Edan knows what I'm talking about. ^^ And I saved some for you when you get back from yor 'job'.

Oh, and the resolutions for the banner, I need that/ I can make a banner. It will be crap untill I can get hold of Nina-crazy-chan, but it will do.

Edit 2: Okay, I got at least 17 chain letters today saying that if a parents is watching you on msn and your friend is being a d**k tard and swearing and such, press 9. It's like a new lol. I honestly will find this handy seeing as all my friends in cadets adore swearing at me on msn with no reason except they like to freak out.

And it's 'Love Week'. On gaia. The week where everyone on gaia that has a special internet 'someone'. This should be the week to get hitched. Me, however, would not do something so stupid. *Glares at Lifes-kun* Don't even try.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:30 pm
Ahhh... love week. Well, there's a guy who freshly told me he was in love with me, and I've decided enough was enough, so, next friday, smack dab in the middle, i'm going to break his heart.
Mary wants to watch.
My bottom line is that I'm just a baby and I don't need some emo clinging to me.
That's right, he's admitted, he's emo. :l

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:35 pm
HAHA! Mary's flat as the alberta plain!

Suckah.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:48 pm
Tsk. That wasn't mean at all, seeing as how Alberta has mountains. Should've said the praries in Saskatchewan, seeing as how we're almost flat.

On a similar note I love my friend's shirt. So hilarious. To put it blutnly: a picture of the praries with this slogan: "Not everything in the Prairies is flat." scrolling across her rather, err, well-endowed chest. Hard to say it in a way that doesn't make me look like a weirdo.

And emo kids are funny. And love week is stupid... like most theme weeks.

And I thinkt Tsubasa pretty much asked Lifes to ask her to marry him or something else like it. Haha.  

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:55 am
O_O No talking about my chest online Edan, Miku, shut it right there, and quite frankly, no. He's been online almost everyday and hasn't cared to join us yet. Not a very dedicated roleplayer it seems. ;-;
And remember, I can ban anyone who talks about my chest.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:03 am
@_@ I'm really confused now...  

Lirdianc

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 am
Tsubasa Reservoir
O_O No talking about my chest online Edan, Miku, shut it right there, and quite frankly, no. He's been online almost everyday and hasn't cared to join us yet. Not a very dedicated roleplayer it seems. ;-;
And remember, I can ban anyone who talks about my chest.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back it up a bit. I wasn't talking about your chest, Edan was. And I'm sure you'd have a hard time banning her, y'know, her being Guild Captain and all. mrgreen

You see, I was talking about my friend's chest when the topic came up. Odd, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:52 pm
No banning mary, that's another thing you aren't to ever do without my permission.

Also, the alberta plains are flat, because by saying alberta plains, I am referring to the alberta plains, nut the alberta mountains.

And Lifesan wouldn't marry her, 1. just a lame online relationship, 2. I think he's gay.
Once upon I time I remember him having a picture of him making out with another guy in his sig.

Lastly, emos aren't funny, their sad.

Love week is pretty dumb, agreed.

Edaniel
Captain

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:18 pm
I didn't even know they had themed weeks. neutral Shows how much I pay attention to things.

So I have a question for anybody who's willing to awnser;

Peanut M&M's, Original M&M's, or skittles?

Kinda Random I know, but I do such things when I have nothing better to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:48 am
No marriage, no commenting on any body parts. Please. I had a hard enough time with Edan and Nina-crazy-chan yesterday. AND

My cat ran away.

Yes thats right, in one summer, both my beloved cats went some way. Elvis died, Sushi ran away, and now I have to bunnies to take care of! Not pets, wild, they don't even look a month old bunnies. And one is dieing! >.<

I'm going to be emo before I even get to high school! Both cats gone, one bunny close to gone, one rabbit having bunny spazzes in my kitty condo! God really just wants me to be a vet, huh!? >.<

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:57 am
Aw...I hope your bunnies make it. As for the question...Original M&Ms. Peanuts are icky.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff