Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Fanwork: Ria Spirits (the fighting game XD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:21 pm
Yvonne
Purity Arrow Yvonne fires a purifying arrow she draws from a temporary bow made of spiritual power.
Hidden Kodachi Yvonne throws a punch and when fist come near opponent, a kodachi shoots out from her wrist and stabs the opponent.
Barrier A powerful barrier shoots up around Yvonne, protecting her from any physical and magical attacks.
Feint Yvonne aims a kick or punch in one direction, but other hand quickly comes in with a kodachi to slash from the opposite direction.
Claws of Blood When wounded, Yvonne lunges and scratches opponents eyes followed by a flurry of kicks and jumps.

~Instant Kill~
SummoningA phoenix (fire) or tiger(ice) is summoned and the mythical creature does immense damage to opponent.

~Overdrive~
Rage Yvonne does a spin kick, sending opponent into the air. She jumps up and does multiple kicks, sending the opponent higher before doing a spin kick to slam opponent into ground. Depending on how many kicks are done, this overdrive can cause an instant kill. Never mess with a pissed off female ^-^
Merge Only occurs if Aldora is next to Yvonne. The two merge into Aili.
Taunts and Respects
Taunt 1: (To guy) "What? A guy like you can't beat a little girl?" Yvonne flips hair backwards and sways hip to one side.
Taunt 2: "You don't look so great. Are you sure you don't need a healing first?" Yvonne taps lips with one arm drapped across her hip.
Taunt 3: "Are you sure you can fight me? I've been looking for a stress reliever." Yvonne flexes her fingers after inspecting nails.
Respect 1: "Such power. I'm glad to have fought one such as you." Yvonne lowers head.
Respect 2: "I can see why Kari has called me. You have my respect." Yvonne bows to one knee.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:56 pm
Aldora
Heal Aldora heals herself.
Shadow Walk Aldora disappears into a shadow and comes out of another one.
Hidden KodachiAldora throws a punch and when fist come near opponent, a kodachi shoots out from her wrist and stabs the opponent.
Nightmare Aldora creates an illusion which imitate the opponent's greatest fears.
Hyperness Aldora starts laughing and does a combo of slashing from different directions.
Chibi! Aldora creates Chibis that jump the opponent and hold him/her down
Nyah! XP Aldora evades an attack by jump up and landing away crouched with one leg bent, the other leg straight with one hand down and the other hand pulling the skin beneath one eye down while sticking out her tongue.

~Instant Kill~
Shadow Manipulation Shadows come to life and devours opponent.
Summoning A dragon (water and lightning) or wolf(earth) is summoned and the mythical creature does immense damage to opponent.

~Overdrive~
Sugar High Aldora gets a boost of energy and does multiple combos involving attacks with kodachi.
Merge Only occurs if Aldora is next to Yvonne. The two merge into Aili.
Taunts and Repects
Taunt 1: (To Kurai) "Kurai-niisan! Let's go play!" Aldora jumps up and down waving.
Taunt 2: "Oooh... ice creams SO much more interesting" Aldora licks her ice cream and eats in front of opponent.
Taunt 3: "Sugar sugar sugar!!! I'm going to finish you fast so I can go eat!" Aldora gets into crouching stance with kodachi in one hand.
Respect 1: "Wow! Teach me that!" Aldora holds both hands clasped together with puppy eyes.
Respect 2: "Here you can share my ice cream!" Aldora holds out half eaten carton of ice cream.  

LadyLight
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:21 pm
Ria 1 Kurai Storyline

---------------------------------------
((Golden Medows))
Kurai: So this is Ria... looks like an earthy planet.. won't be finding much cities here i guess.. heh.

Chii: Hey you!
Kurai: Eh? ahh what a lovely lil gurl. whats your name?
Chii: I saw you steal From that Hot dog stand! that isn't right you know!
Kurai: (s**t she saw me..) How would you know it was me?
Chii: Don't play Dumb with me! Now Pay for your crime!
Kurai: Hey! WHOA! easy gurl!

((battle 1 Kurai Vs. Chii Win Only))

Kurai: meh.. what was up with that gurl.. Oh well i better find that angel rumored to be here soon.. if i want the money. Maybe stop by the Weapon shop first..
((centropolis))
Rayan: And this one is our top to notch firearms i think you will find to like this one..
Kurai: hmm seems this will work nice enough.. now excuse me.. ::Fires off Weapon twoards Rayan::
Rayan: What the heck! what are you doing you bodagit!
Kurai: Stealing this from you.. what else?
Rayan: get back here!
Kurai: Try and catch me...

((Battle 2 Kurai Vs. Rayan))

[under 30 secs]
((Outside Temple))
Kurai: HAH I was able to get away from that idiot!
Yvonne: excuse me sir..
Kurai: (Whoa.. what a pretty gal) yes?
Yvonne: Have you seen a ;lil red hair gurl nearby?
Kurai:" Lil red haired Gurl? sorry mam i have not.
Rayan: STOP THIEF!
Kurai: Crap.. he caught up..
Yvonne: Thief?
Kurai: eh? HEY let go!
Yvonne: sorry but i cant let you go right now..

((Battle 3 Kurai Vs. Yvonne and Rayan (Rayan starts with only 1/3 health) ))

[win]
Kurai: Man that was too close... what is up with that woman? why is she so strong? i have to look into this..
((inside Temple of Oakas))
Kurai: This must be where she lives.. no one looks like they are in.. time to go into a house raid...
Kurai: So many books.. whoa.. a switch? ::click open::
Kurai: Wha... what is this light.. so strong... ahh...
Kurai: That sign.. its for an Angel... isnt it... Ahh my body is too sinful for this place.. i must get out..
Ky: I'm Afraid your not leaving this place Intruder.
Kurai: s**t.. caught.
Ky: Explain yourself why you are here and maybe you wil come out alive.
Kurai: pfft..

((Battle 4: Kurai vs. Ky (Kurai is posioned) ))

Kurai: what a strong opponent.. but im glad i got out safely..
Yvonne: You stop right there..
Kurai: SHIIITTT i thought you were knocked out!
Yvonne: What did you do to Ky?
Kurai: Ky!? so thats what that pretty boy's name is.. ill be sure to check that out sometimes..
Yvonne: wait.. my room.. You looked in there didn't you!?
Kurai: thats right Angel.. you are mines now... i have been searching for you for a quite a while...
Yvonne: *sigh* im afraid i won't be able to hold back on you then this time...

((Final Battle Kurai Vs. Yvonne (Boss) (Kurai starts with half health both recovers slowly) ))

[win]
Kurai: Finally the lovely bounty of Angel wings is mines..
Yvonne: .....
Kurai: Don't worry pretty lady cutting off your wings won't be too painful.. im quick at this stuff.
*thunder sound*
Kurai: NEI!!!
Ky: You will stop right there..
Kurai: s**t.. why are you still alive.
Ky: Because of my willpower to go on and rid evil people like you!
Kurai: What the hell?
Ky: INDIGNATION!
Kurai: s**t! what is this!?
Ky: Pay for your sins!
((Ending 1))

[loose Boss Yvonne Fight]
Kurai: gahh... Angels are truly a devil of a fighter..
Yvonne: Now leave this temple.. its no place for you..
Kurai: s**t.. i better run..
((Crystal Lake))
Kurai: Why couldn't i win?
???: because she wields the power of light.. and you are just a regular human wielding no magic or power of any sort.
Kurai: who the hell?
???: Join me in Darkness Kurai.. you will become more powerful..
Kurai: Heh.. why should i listen to you?
???: Because you have nothing to loose Kurai. You can choose to go on never defeating Yvonne or risk your life with darkness and kill her.
Kurai: hmm.. i guess that does sound rather nice.. plus the perks arent too bad. Ill do it!
???: You are quite wise Kurai...
Sakura: Stop right there!
Kurai: ehh a Celestial Faerie? heheh.. Fairy wings are a very good selling price on the blackmarket too..
Sakura: what did you just say!?
Kurai: Stand still and ill tell you.
Sakura: ehh!? What are you doing!? Go away you two evil sinful creatures!

((Fight 6 Kurai Vs. Sakura))

Kurai: haha Foolish faerie..
???: I see you are quite strong for a human.. maybe you are the chosen Devil...
Kurai: Chosen Devil? What do you mean?
???: then i better not hesitate...
Kurai: HEY! what are you doing to me!? AHH! HELP! SOMEBODY!
((ending 2))

[loose against Yvonne and rayan]
((Roadway))
Kurai: s**t how embarresing... man i feel so weak..
Rene: Hey you there wierd hair guy! are you ok!?
Kurai: i...i think...
Rene: hold still! Let me get you to a doctor!
Kurai: NO! shut up i hate doctors! i hate Medicine!
Rene: Im taking you to the doctor wether you like it or not!
Kurai: No your NOT!

((Battle 4 Kurai vs. Rene))

((Space Station))
Kurai: STUPID GURL! now where the hell am i?
Renim: Only a matter of time now..
Kurai: What the... who are you?
Renim: hmm? oh just a human... go away..
Kurai: Just a human!?! You watch your mouth woman!
Renim: ....
Ky: Stop Right there Renim!
Renim: ahh Ky.. i've been hoping you would come..
Kurai: Ehh? What the hell is happening?
Ky: huh? would you happen to be Kurai?
Kurai: ehh? who would know?
Ky: Yvonne told me about you.. You get out of here now..
Kurai: WHAT!? That stupid gurl! im diffently not moving cause of you now!
Ky: *sigh* then i guess i have no choice but to force you out..

((Battle 5 Kurai Vs. Ky))

Kurai Thats what i thought pretty boy!
Renim: Your help is appreciated.. now i was able to plant the bomb in Sector 3 without any intteruption.
Kurai: wait!? THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BLOW!?
Renim: Thats right.. security is already going off so espcaping is usless now..
Kurai: WHAT!? NO!!! GET ME OUT!
Ky: crap.. see what you did... foolish Kurai..
Renim: Stay down worm..
Kurai: s**t how to get out now?
Rene: THERE YOU ARE WE ARE GOING TO THE DOCTOR NOW!
Kurai: CRAPP! What are you doing here foolish lady?!
Ky: s**t.. this was going for Kurai but.. ::shoves Rene into a strange escpae pod:: Get out of here...
Rene: HEY! YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!
Kurai: s**t s**t we are falling...
Renim: Soon you humans will all perish... ::creates a strange portal::
Ky: Your not getting away!
Renim: AHH! you still havea will to fight!?
Kurai: s**t.. You stupid Robot got me in this... I might as well take care of her too..

((Battle 6 Ky and Kurai Vs. Renim (Boss) (Ky starts at 1/4 health Kurai starts at 1/2) ))

Kurai: finally.. shes down..
Ky: Yet we will die anyways..
Kurai: Heh your pretty good you know that Pretty boy?
Ky: I never thought i could see a human with so much potential as you..
Kurai: hehe.. thats the power in us Humans... we all have hidden potentials.
Ky: agreed...
Kurai: hey Pretty Boy.
Ky: i have a name its Ky.
Kurai: Alright Ky.. promise me taht you will fight me in the after life..
Ky: Your on...
Kurai: heh..
*Loud Flash of Light and explosions*
Kurai: Ill be looking forward to it..
((Ending 3))

[over 30 seconds in fight against Rayan]
Kurai: pfft.. that ook longer then expected...
Mattus: Hey what the hell happened here?
Kurai: s**t what is this!?
Mattus: Hey wait a second.. your that new bounty that just went up.
Kurai: A BOUNTY ON ME ALREADY!?
Mattus: Yeah! Alright! today is my lucky day!

((Battle 3 Kurai Vs. Mattus))

Kurai: ow ow.. he is much stronger then i expected.. how can people put bountys on bounty hunters!?
Aran: you..
Kurai: WAHH!! ITS A GHOST!
Aran: Not particulary.. but you are the one who took that man down arent you?
Kurai: Yeah what you going to do about it?
Aran: ...
Kurai: HEY! what are you doing to me!?! STOP THAT!

((Battle 4: Kurai Vs. Aran(boss) ))

Kurai: shittt... i thought i was going to die.. .. where am i now?
Ria 3 Kurai: SO YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY PAIN.
Kurai: WAHH! ANOTHER GHOST! what is wrong with this world!?
Ria 3 Kurai: THE HUMAN EMOTIONS WEAKEN THIS BODY.
Kurai: Hey can't you speak normally!? i have no idea what the hell you are saying.
Ria 3 Kurai THIS BODY CONSTANTLY THINKS OF MINT. A WASTE FOR THE CHOSEN DEVIL. I HATE YOU KURAI.
Kurai: GAH!? how do you know my name!? Mint!? does that mean you are..
Ria 3 Kurai: DIE KURAI.

((Battle 5: Kurai Vs. Ria 3 Kurai (Kurai starts with half health and is posioned) ))
((Nowhere))
Kurai: Thats it.. thats all i can take now.. i guess this is the end for me..
Mint: Kurai...
Kurai: ... Mint.. Is that you?
Mint: Yes Father.. ::sniff::
Kurai: My you are just as beatiful as i last time saw you...
Mint: Thank you Father.. I missed you so much.. what happened to your face...
Kurai: Father didn't take too good care of his body once you died...
Mint: You made Mom Worry dad..
Kurai: I dunt mean to... sorry about that...
Mint: Thats ok.. now come on Dad.. Mother is waiting for us..
Kurai: ... sure.. whatever...
Mint: hmm :: smile ::
Kurai: Mint?
Mint: hm?
Kurai: Nothing... don't worry...

((ending 4))

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:33 pm
Aili aka Lady Light *note* Aili's overdrives and instant kills take alot of magic and she drains quickly. Her magic recovers quickly but each attack can be used once.
Angel's Sanctuary Aili spreads her pinked-veined white wings and creates a barrier and healing area.
Form One Aili summons a staff looking weapon.
Reflect Aili sends a magical attack back by spinning staff.
Form Two Aili wills one end of the staff to flip to reveal a blade. A glaive becomes Aili's new weapon. Can also do Reflect.
Angel's Forgiveness Aili jumps up and throws holy light from her blade.
Form Three Aili pulls at both ends of her weapon to reveal twin kodachi and a sheath that shrinks and clings to her.
Heaven's Sin Aili plunges one kodachi into opponent and cuts upward and while other kodachi is on defense.

~Instant Kill~
Angel's Punishment "I'm sorry you have to fight." Aili spreads her wings and flies, stabbing opponent and cutting upward.

~Overdrive~
Element Series: Earth/Fire/Air/Water A series of attacks depending on which element is summoned. Aili raises one hand and calls forth the power of nature. Red, green, yellow, and blue orbs of light collect between her fingers. Depending on the name of the element she shouts out, the orb of the summoned element goes moves to her palm and then shoots out through a pointed finger. Two or more elements can be used at once.
Element EarthVines and plants surround the opponent. The vines grow thorns which dig into the opponent's skin and can break most armor.
Element Fire Flames shot out and can do numerous amounts of attacks. They can surround the opponent, blinding them or directly attack the opponent.
Element Air Lightning strikes opponent or blows away attacks. Element of Air is under Aili's control.
Element Water Element of Water under Aili's control. She may trap opponent in water bubble
Combo example (Water and Air): Water shoots out and Air cools the water into ice.
Random Aili performs one of Kari's, Yvonne's, or Aldora's attacks.
Taunts and Respects
Taunt 1: "You do not have to fight. You may surrender now." Wind swirls around Aili as she looks into opponent's eyes.
Taunt 2: "The Light guides me, you need my guidance." Light shines upon Aili as she spreads her wings wide and holds one hand out, palm upwards.
Respect 1: "Congratulations on your victory. You have proved me wrong." Aili bows her head.
Respect 2: "Ah, I have lost. You are truly talented." Aili bows her head and is enclosed within her wings.  

LadyLight
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:36 pm
. to Kurais story line".............................?!?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:43 pm
Kurai's storyline has to do with the original Ria RP sites.

*sniffle* I miss the original rp sites and the old rp mates. Nice storyline ^_^ It follows one of the old rps.  

LadyLight
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:43 pm
O dear lord Kurai....your just working my butt arent you @_@ Seeing how you have the different endings, you based it off of GGXX#R....blah just looking at it gives me headaches @_@ lol does that mean you have to do 4 endings, since their si 4 kurai's lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:51 pm
nah i just chose 4 cause i could only come up with 4 different endings to Kurai.

Heres the true flow of plot that happened during Ria

1. Kurai Arrives to Ria.
  2. Kurai steals some candy.
  3. Chii and Aldrien gets angry and tries to catch him
  4. Kurai gets away
  5. Kurai Steals a weapon from Rayan. (the Gun)
  6. Kurai meets Sakura and decides to take her wings.
  7. Kurai becomes friends with Sakura and lives in a Beach cove. (psst Lovers cave XP) Sakura gives Kurai a Crystal lake Mythrill Necklace
  8. Kurai meets up with Yvonne and Ky
  9. Kurai becomes enemy with Ky and tries to find out if Yvonne is really an angel or not.
  10. Kurai finds out its true and has a new goal of hunting down the Angel wings.
  11. Kurai Gets into a fight with Yvonne and Ky and fails horribly
  12. Kurai tries to find Sakura (hes really depressed needing someone to talk to)
  13. Instead he meets up with this "man" Who gives Kurai a contract to become a devil.
  14. Kurai Becomes a Devil.
  15. Kurai challenges Ky to another Battle. But still looses
  16. Kurai becomes villan parnters with Renim
  17. Right Before Kurai could confess some love to Renim, She makes use of him as a pawn to distract Ky as she plants a bomb in Sector 3 of the Space Station
  18. Kurai and Renim Dies in the Space station crash Ky escaped some how and Rene was there too XP and she did get out by the teleportation Renim created that was meant to her.

Then it goes into Ria 2.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:01 pm
Kurai!!! You steal candy!!! thats a very very low thing to do...*looks down at her hand and finds out her lollypop is gone* O.o..YOU STOLE MY LOLLYPOP!!! *points at Kurai while throwing rocks at his head*  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:18 pm
nyha my plan worked..*sneaks off with loli while Zelly throws rocks at Kurai*

sitting happily licking loli  

HiddenJoy

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:20 pm
um...Poppy..i'm not Zelly..i'm Sakura sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:20 pm
lol anyways, here are Kiyowa's moves...

Twisting Blade of Solitude (projectile):Kiyowa spins around, and as she spins, twirling blade cutters follow her movement, then release at the opponent.

Devil Kick (mid attack):Kiyowa does a barrage of kicks, and while she kicks, it splurts out little water energy (same as Tiff's Angel Kick, except its less effective, but more powerful)

Makoto Atsugiri[truth slicer](strike attack):Kiyowa takes out Truth and does a series of slashes.

Devil Reach (ariel):Kiyowa sends out a(n) devil hand to slap away the opponent.

Medusa (mid attack):Kiyowa's hair lives as it hits the opponent away.

Ballet of Doom (special movement):Kiyowa rushes at the oppenent.

Requiem (strike *during Ballet of Doom*):Kiyowa does an incredible flying side kick at the opponent.

Serenade (close/mid *during Ballet of Doom*):Kiyowa pounds at the ground, sending a shock wave to trip the opponent.
~Overdrive~

Twriling disaster (projectile):Kiyowa sends 3 massive tornadoes at the opponent.

Truthfull shame (strike):Kiyowa takes out Truth and does a massive amounts of slashes at the opponent.
~Instant Kill~

Assassination Beta (strike):Kiyowa does a flying side kick at the opponent. If successful, the opponent will become dizzy. Tiffany appears on the other side of the screen and starts to do a crazy barrage of attacks at the opponent while Kiyowa charges up an energy bomb. Kiyowa shoots it at the opponent and sends them flying upward. The two girls then jump in the air and start to attack them at high speeds. The girls then do one last slice to stun the opponent in the air, and the two girls form together into one person, with devil wings. The combined girls then steal the opponents soul and smashes them back down to the ground to finish the attack.
User Image~Tiff quotes~
Taunt 1:"*giggle* Be careful,k" Tiff blows a kiss at opponent
Taunt 2:"Get lost you eye sore!" Tiff flips her hair, and rolls her eyes.
Taunt 3 (only Kiyowa):"Kiyowa!! Im over here ^_^!!!" Tiffany jumps up excitingly and Kiyowa.
Taunt 4 (only to Joy/Poppy):"Your so adorable!!!" Tiffany starts to go all googly eye.
Taunt 5 (only Ky):"....I'll destroy everything...." Tiff goes into a sad solemn stance (just think of Dizzy xp )
Taunt 6(only Kurai):"I see your still having girl problems!!" Tiffany puts her hand to her lips as if she's trying not to laugh.
Taunt 7 (only Susie):"Susie!! lets do this" Tiffany waves at Susie and then puts her fist up in the air.
Respect 1:"That was incredible, we should go shopping sometime!!" Tiffany leans over at the opponent
Respect 2:"....Are you sure your not a Majin...." Tiffany goes into one of her ditzy stances wondering how the opponent is so strong.
Fight Intro 1:Tiffany blows a kiss to the opponent and winks, while a little tiny heart appears "Looks like someone needs a makeover!!"
Fight Intro 2:Tiffany walks in the scene with shopping bags in hand. As she see's the opponent she gasp and takes a step back while throwing her bags off the screne. "Yes, you will be my new bag holder!!"
Fight Intro 3(only Ky):Tiffany's back is facing Ky, and she is crossing her arms. "If this is your decision...then I have no choice but to kill you"
Fight Intro 4(only Kiyowa):Tiffany waves at kiyowa and talks in a high pitched voice. "KIYOWA!!!!"
Fight Intro 5(only Joy):Tiffany fixes her top and puts up the victory sign to Joy. "*giggle* are you ready Joy!!"
Fight Intro 6(only Susie):Tiffany puts her first in the air, as her boobs jiggle a bit. "YaY!! This is gonna be a good battle!!!"
Fight Intro 6(only Uwasa):Tiffany starts to swave around as if she is hiding a secrete. "You need a new wardrobe!!"
Fight Intro 7(only Poppy):Tiffany tilts her head in confusion. "You remind me of someone..??"
Defeated 1:High pitch scream "AAHHH!!"
Defeated 2:"How....im a...."
Defeated 3(only Ky):"You are truly the better assassin"
Defeated 4(only Kiyowa):"How could I lose to myself?"
Defeated 5(only Joy):"Someone had too much caffine today"
Victory 1:Tiffany spins around and blows a kiss to the screne. "Its time to go shopping!!"
Victory 2:Tiffany's hair covers half of her face as she leans over, with her hands behind her back. "Looks can be deceiving"
Victory 3:Tiffany turns her back to the opponent and looks at the sky. "...Forgive me.." Tiffany then disappears.
Dizzy 1:"EEEKKK"
Dizzy 2:"The world is spinning.."

User Image~Kiyowa quotes~
Taunt 1:"Great, im stuck fighting a loser" Kiyowa crosses her arms and shakes her head in disappointment.
Taunt 2:"Just go away before you get hurt" Kiyowa makes a hand gesture to tell the opponent to go away.
Taunt 3 (only to Tiff):"...*sigh* why me.." Kiyowa puts her hand on her head as if she has a headache.
Taunt 4 (only Uwasa):"So what time should I get your tombstone?" Kiyowa points at Uwasa.
Taunt 5 (only Kurai):"*sigh* Idiot" Kiyowa flips her hair back.
Taunt 6 (only Ella):"HHmm, I like your style, lets see who is more destructive."Kiyowa puts both hands on hips and smiles at Ella.
Respect 1:"...ya whatever..." Kiyowa crosses her arms and turns her head away from the opponent.
Respect 2:".....*sigh* just leave me alone" Kiyowa turns her back on the opponent and shugs her shoulders...
Intro 1:Kiyowa points at the opponent, and then makes the loser sign. "I dont fight losers!"
Intro 2:Kiyowa is surrounded by gust of winds and flowing water. "Dont worry, your death will come soon enough"
Intro 3(only Tiffany):Kiyowa shrugs her shoulders and closes her eyes in misery. "Will you stop playing around!"
Intro 4(only Uwasa):Kiyowa flicks her hair and looks at Uwasa evily. "Your such an insolate fool"
Intro 5(only Ky):Kiyowa looks at Ky with a confusing expression. "Have we met before..?"
Defeated 1:".....Dammit...."
Defeated 2:"But, I was stronger...how"
Defeated 3(only Tiffany):"Am I really this powerful in the future?"
Defeated 4(only Uwasa):"...I will get my revenge..."
Victory 1:"What a waste of my time" Kiyowa then disappears into the shadows.
Victory 2:Kiyowa turns her back to the screne and turns her head to the side. "Are you dead yet?"
Dizzy1:"HMPH"
Dizzy 2:"What in the.."  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- w00t for Kurai 3 XD

Ria 1 Characters

1. Kurai - Pyscho hunter
  2. Ky - Holy Knight
  3. Ky(no sword)
  4. Yvonne - Gifted Priestess
  5. Yvonne(Boss) - Holy form of Yvonne, has attacks from Aili and Kari
  6. Sakura - Celestial Faerie
  7. Mattus - Hardheaded bounty hunter
  8. Aran(Boss) - Darkness gurl. Lover of Mattus.
  9. Renim(boss) - Homicidal Andriod lady
  10. Chii - Cotton candy lady
  11. Rayan - Dorky Salesclerk
  12. Rene - The Hopeless

Ria 2 Characters

1. Kurai - (devil Wings and tails w00t) Cursed Devil
  2. Ky - (has a cloak around him when fighting) Faithful Knight
  3. Kari - Lady Light
  4. Aldora - Angel of Death
  5. Toadess - Flitatious Elf
  6. Gai - Demon swordsman
  7. Truinis - Dragon
  8. Saya - Phoniex
  9. Saya(boss) - Phoniex form
  10. Sakura (rebirth) - Pink Faerie
  11. Puppet Sakura(boss) - Cursed by Oni-Aoshi
  12. Oni-Aoshi(boss) - The awsome kick a** boss of Ria 2
  13. Aili/Lady Light(Boss) - supa angel w00t XD
  14. Kruck- slick gunsman

Ria 3 Characters

1. Kurai - (full demon w00t) Devil with a heart
  2. Ky - (old and wears a tattered cloak) Devoted Knight
  3. Kin - Holy Hope
  4. Mint - Daughter of a Devil
  5. Nieth - Unknown Priestess
  6. Toadess - Clinging Elf
  7. Rene - Hope of Ria
  8. Aoshi - Son of Satan
  9. Kurai(Boss) - Boosted attacks and kewler look XP
  10. Ky(boss) - Boosted attacks and cloak turns into wings XD

Ria 4 Characters/Ria High School

1. Kurai - Holy Flame
  2. Ky - Emotionless Reaper
  3. Reaper Ky(boss) - wields Reaper weapons
  4. Tiffany - Lady assassin
  5. Joy - Hyper Neko
  6. Poppy - Hyper Doggie
  7. Uwasa - one with shadows
  8. Susie - Foxy Angel
  9. Aili(boss) - Lady Light

Fanfic Characters

1. Kuro-Rene - Rebuilt love
  2. Jake(boss) - Pyscho inventor
  3. Oni-Kurai(boss) - Chosen Devil
  4. Rayoshi (Rayan and Aoshi) - Fused bishies XP
  5. Riku - Son of a gunsman
  6. Cursed Aldora(boss)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:13 am
Here are some uwasa taunts.
Taunt 1 "Come on i'am going easy on you."He shruggs at them
Taunt 2 "I won't even use my left hand."Put's left arm behind back.
Taunt 3 ((kiyowa only))"This time i will keep you dead."He point's passion at her.
Taunt 4 ((susie only))"I promise i won't use passion this time."Throws word away.
Taunt 5 ((tiff))"Come on you gonna throw an angel at me or what."Points and laughs.
Taunt 6 ((kurai))"Alright let's see if you have laerned how to fight yet."Takes fighting stance.

Respect."Nice one i had to try this time."Breaths heavily.
respect 2"Your good realy good i will have to watch out next time."Holds ribs.
There i hope these work i will try and make some moves.  

uwasa

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai 2 w00t for devil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- w00t for Kurai 3 XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.And everyone knows how the lovable Kurai 4 looks like ^^

*Sniff* good memories.. my Kurai came such a long way ::sobs::  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces