Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

Makairo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:55 pm
With a nod and a bow, he'd finally introduce himself correctly.
"My name is Makairo, and I'm very happy to meet you. What's your name?"
Feeling a bit awkward after she had drawn her hand back so cautiously, he'd lift his helmet and place it upon that cute, round head of his. Keeping the viser open, those beautiful eyes still visible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:55 pm
Gurdy had not only purchased alloy, but spring water. After all, Marr's Pass was said to have only the finest, might as well see if the rumor is true right? Taking a drink from the wooden container he gave a light sigh of contentment soon after, "Miss Kikuchi, the rumor is true, enjoy!" he said, handing it to her.

"I feel so honored to drink from something you did too! Yay!" Kikuchi cheered as he drank some too, falling backward as she did so.

"It's not something you guzzle Miss Kikuchi," Gurdy laughed aloud for all to hear.

Some of her clothing had gotten wet, though that didn't bother her at all.

"I still think Shella's got the best water, anything from Veo Lu Sluice is fine with me,"

((Anyone want to tend to Gurdy's laughter? Ha ha ha.))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:00 pm
"Oh my, dearest me!" Gurdy squealed upon falling over nearest Kikuchi with a dizzy look in his brown eyes.

"Oi, It's fine, Gurdy falls over all the time!" Kikuchi beamed, her attention then averted toward the needles and other such items...

"Hey! Can I ask you a huge favor? Please?"

"How mean Miss Kikuchi, not even worried for me..." Gurdy whined in thought.

((Tee hee. xd ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:10 pm
Makairo
With a nod and a bow, he'd finally introduce himself correctly.
"My name is Makairo, and I'm very happy to meet you. What's your name?"
Feeling a bit awkward after she had drawn her hand back so cautiously, he'd lift his helmet and place it upon that cute, round head of his. Keeping the viser open, those beautiful eyes still visible.

Her hand continued to twich, so she held them behind her back.
"I'm Kara Ni. Nice to meet you."
'What a gentleman.'she thought to herself. she kept a small smile on her face.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:13 pm
MizukiKazakaru
"Oh my, dearest me!" Gurdy squealed upon falling over nearest Kikuchi with a dizzy look in his brown eyes.

"Oi, It's fine, Gurdy falls over all the time!" Kikuchi beamed, her attention then averted toward the needles and other such items...

"Hey! Can I ask you a huge favor? Please?"

"How mean Miss Kikuchi, not eben worried for me..." Gurdy whined in thought.

((Tee hee. xd ))

'oi?what's that supposed to mean?' she thought to herself.
"Oh sure. What kind of favor?" she said. She soon had all the things in her bag and she tied up the bag tight and placed it on her belt.

((I guess Kara Ni's talking to two people at once. @_@))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:16 pm
"I was wondering if I can have one of your needles! I'll pay for it if you'd like!" Kikuchi said as she got up and dusted herself off.

She then looked to Gurdy, "Oi, Don't fake it, you're not hurt that bad you swindler you," she taunted lovingly.

"Can you at least pretend to mind my health...?" he asked as he stood up as well, adjusting his hat in dismay.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Makairo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:26 pm
Seeing as Kara Ni had gotten into a conversation with another Caravanner, he'd simply walk towards the exit of Marr's Pass, taking the opportunity to add his inventory to the Caravan. He'd Toss his Lance and bag of various foods, mostly his favorites, such as Fish & Meat, into the storage area. Also, familiarizing himself with the blue skinned, four legged creature that deal with the task of keeping the Caravan in motion.
"This is definately a strong Papaopamus."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:26 pm
MizukiKazakaru
"I was wondering if I can have one of your needles! I'll pay for it if you'd like!" Kikuchi said as she got up and dusted herself off.

She then looked to Gurdy, "Oi, Don't fake it, you're not hurt that bad you swindler you," she taunted lovingly.

"Can you at least pretend to mind my health...?" he asked as he stood up as well, adjusting his hat in dismay.

She untied her bag and took a two needles out of it. "Nonsense, you don't need to pay. Just be careful not to p***k yourself." she said.

"Sorry about running into you!" Kara Ni laughed. She was a major klutz a lot of the time, so she sometimes forgets to apologize.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Makairo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:30 pm
Slipping off one of his Gauntlets, he'd pull from within a rolled up piece of paper. Opening it, he'd look it over, nodding every so often and muttering to himself. "Hm..so Mushroom Forest...Mine of Cathuriges..Myrhh Trees...and there's a Miasma Stream after that.."
With a writing utensil in hand he sat near the Papaopamus, marking off places he had already been to and target areas as well. "Hm..I should tell Kara Ni."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:32 pm
"Oh its alright, I know you had no means to do it on purpose..." Gurdy smiled some, looking to Kikuchi who stared at her new needles in delight.

"Thanks alot! The name is Kikuchi, oi! This is Gurdy!" she introduced herself.

"She's the second caravan of Shella, I'm just following her like a puppy without a home," Gurdy laughed lightly.

"He lies! He's a caravaner too!"

----> Insert random sigh here <----

"We were going to head to Mushroom Forest soon after our trip here, what about you?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:37 pm
MizukiKazakaru
"Oh its alright, I know you had no means to do it on purpose..." Gurdy smiled some, looking to Kikuchi who stared at her new needles in delight.

"Thanks alot! The name is Kikuchi, oi! This is Gurdy!" she introduced herself.

"She's the second caravan of Shella, I'm just following her like a puppy without a home," Gurdy laughed lightly.

"He lies! He's a caravaner too!"

----> Insert random sigh here <----

"We were going to head to Mushroom Forest soon after our trip here, what about you?"

Kara Ni slightly laughed.
"Hmm...I don't know where I'm going next. I guess I'm going to have to ask the rest of my group."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:38 pm
((Peshh. I gtg. My brother is kicking me off the computer.))  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:41 pm
"Is that so? Hm... Perhaps you can accompany us... I mean, Gurdy can only use magitite, and I'm the only one with a weapon! Ha ha ha!"

((See chapter 5 of my fanfiction if interested, Kikuchi teaches him to use magitite after they both get stuck in Moschet Manor, it was there that they met eahcother. xd ))

----> Doesn't like the thought of using weapons, then again is frightened silly of combat either way <----

"Miss Kikuchi, must you invite everyone you meet?" Gurdy asked.

"I didn't invite Amidatty, or Bal Dat, or Rolf Wood did I?" she smirked.

((Okay then, I'll be heading out for a little while then too.))

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff