Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Does anybody here like the show inuyasha or .hack//sign???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do ya like better?
Inuyasha
50%
 50%  [ 10 ]
.hack//sign
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
neither
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:47 am

omg. XP I love all of them.

Inuyasha's my all time fav. I have everything of inuyasha from manga, to.. posters, to DVDs to action figures. razz
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:00 am

Mysterika
I used to love InuYasha, but the shows been over for ages and ages and ages, I think there is a fourth movie coming out to really end the series.
It was a rather good anime and manga, even though at times, a bit stupid, cos the producers kept adding in useless episodes.

Um, if you want to know what happens in the end, I can tell you, but warning major spoiler. And its a big big disappointment. Im just gonna let out, Inuyasha does not end up with Kagome. Well, not in the anime series finishing. And neither in the manga.

For you chinese who can read chinese rather well, Im sure if you go to Hong Kong or China, you can find the whole entire series, or even the anime. Im sure you can also download the anime at some sites...may have to google them though... sweatdrop

I'll see if I can search around for the site, cos my friend downloaded the whole entire anime series...

To others, enjoy Inuyasha. Its rather good. And I don't give a damn for Hack, but yea, don't even know what ti is anyhow.

I doubt that the 4th movie ends Inu-Yasha it was released into theathers in Japan last December. Its mainly about Kikyou and Inu-Yasha's past. The Anime for Inu-yasha just finished its last season in Japan. The mangas are still running and they are not done in Japan. There are 41 mangas at least.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Pink Lady]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:19 pm

Strawberry Tears
I like Inuyasha. 3nodding

i know....she is falling in love with sesshoumaru...
and SHE made me know how to spell sesshoumaru xd
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:29 am

Darkaznstargoddess
Mysterika
I used to love InuYasha, but the shows been over for ages and ages and ages, I think there is a fourth movie coming out to really end the series.
It was a rather good anime and manga, even though at times, a bit stupid, cos the producers kept adding in useless episodes.

Um, if you want to know what happens in the end, I can tell you, but warning major spoiler. And its a big big disappointment. Im just gonna let out, Inuyasha does not end up with Kagome. Well, not in the anime series finishing. And neither in the manga.

For you chinese who can read chinese rather well, Im sure if you go to Hong Kong or China, you can find the whole entire series, or even the anime. Im sure you can also download the anime at some sites...may have to google them though... sweatdrop

I'll see if I can search around for the site, cos my friend downloaded the whole entire anime series...

To others, enjoy Inuyasha. Its rather good. And I don't give a damn for Hack, but yea, don't even know what ti is anyhow.

I doubt that the 4th movie ends Inu-Yasha it was released into theathers in Japan last December. Its mainly about Kikyou and Inu-Yasha's past. The Anime for Inu-yasha just finished its last season in Japan. The mangas are still running and they are not done in Japan. There are 41 mangas at least.

my god this must be the longest series ever. but I really think it's stupid that inuyasha can't choose between kikyo and kagome. how can you not?!?! One of them is dead and they both came from the same soul (basically) and one is the reincarnation of the other. How the hell do you have difficulty choosing? it's like choosing between fresh flowers and ones that's been sitting in the sun for a week and already way past being thrown out.

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:25 pm

yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
Mysterika

my god this must be the longest series ever. but I really think it's stupid that inuyasha can't choose between kikyo and kagome. how can you not?!?! One of them is dead and they both came from the same soul (basically) and one is the reincarnation of the other. How the hell do you have difficulty choosing? it's like choosing between fresh flowers and ones that's been sitting in the sun for a week and already way past being thrown out.
Well a logical explanation is Inu-Yasha could choice to follow Kikyo in death and Kikyo helped him trust. They've been though a lot together. She was probally one of the few people who earlier on didn't threat him like trash beacuse he was a halfling.

Kagome is just Kikyo's reincarnation but Inu-yasha knows they are from differant times and there is no way Inu-yasha could live in Kagome's world and Kagome can't just leave her family for the rest of her life to be with Inu-yasha. Kagome helped him trust again. Understand now?

But either way I'm sure he won't end up with either of them.
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:01 pm

Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
Mysterika

Well a logical explanation is Inu-Yasha could choice to follow Kikyo in death and Kikyo helped him trust. They've been though a lot together. She was probally one of the few people who earlier on didn't threat him like trash beacuse he was a halfling.

Kagome is just Kikyo's reincarnation but Inu-yasha knows they are from differant times and there is no way Inu-yasha could live in Kagome's world and Kagome can't just leave her family for the rest of her life to be with Inu-yasha. Kagome helped him trust again. Understand now?

But either way I'm sure he won't end up with either of them.

yes he could... i wonder if he would. and maybe she could maybe she can't. and inuyasha's a half demon... wouldn't live a really really really really long time? well either way something horrible would happen that would seperate them.

yalie5

str0beri

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:16 pm

i used to like inuyasha...but i dun like it anymore cos it got boring after a while. .Hack's ok but it's sooo slow XD
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:34 pm

baby_o
i used to like inuyasha...but i dun like it anymore cos it got boring after a while. .Hack's ok but it's sooo slow XD

really? well the whole thing itself is slow but it is divided into parts. (talking about .hack)

yalie5

Mysterika

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:49 am

Ah, there is still manga running for manga? Oh well, the anime has said enough. Its over. I'm done with InuYasha... sweatdrop

If you ask me:

Kikyo: Damn pretty miko whos cold infuriating beauty just kinda turns you on...in a sense. sweatdrop Her relationship with InuYasha is a lot more mature and developed in a sense I think, they were rather open with each other in the beginning. And Kikyo is a young woman so she also deals with the relationship a bit more maturely.

Kagome: I think Kagome is just going thorough a phase in her life, where shes unsure of who to turn to. Or who to love. And InuYasha, I think her feelings for him are a combination of sympathy and her own self confusion, and perhaps jealousy of what Kikyo and InuYasha shared.

Though in the end, Kikyo goes with Sesshoumaru...the two icy coldeness...about time the ices broke down.
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:38 am

the demon gurl
Strawberry Tears

xp whee 3nodding

Strawberry Tears

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:35 pm

Strawberry Tears
the demon gurl
Strawberry Tears

xp whee 3nodding
xd Sweet..
Man I swear everyone in Inu-yasha should go on Jerry spinger or some other talk show.!
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:41 pm

Mysterika
Ah, there is still manga running for manga? Oh well, the anime has said enough. Its over. I'm done with InuYasha... sweatdrop

If you ask me:

Kikyo: Damn pretty miko whos cold infuriating beauty just kinda turns you on...in a sense. sweatdrop Her relationship with InuYasha is a lot more mature and developed in a sense I think, they were rather open with each other in the beginning. And Kikyo is a young woman so she also deals with the relationship a bit more maturely.

Kagome: I think Kagome is just going thorough a phase in her life, where shes unsure of who to turn to. Or who to love. And InuYasha, I think her feelings for him are a combination of sympathy and her own self confusion, and perhaps jealousy of what Kikyo and InuYasha shared.

Though in the end, Kikyo goes with Sesshoumaru...the two icy coldeness...about time the ices broke down.

wow kikyo really went with sesshy? when? how? but anyway i'm pretty much done with inuyasha too but the kikyo with sesshomaru was a bit unexpected to be. eek

yalie5

yoko371

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:43 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
I prefer to read manga.

me too.
i like both, but i would ay .hack is a bit better
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:05 am

i like .hack... i really want to see the whole series... i wanna know what happens!! gonk

yalie5

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:39 am

yalie5
i like .hack... i really want to see the whole series... i wanna know what happens!! gonk

Download it from the net then.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces