Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
General Info ~read only~ [Updated 8/16/2010] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
but did we change to learn?
100%
 100%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 46

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:32 pm
ATTN Mods: I've added another question to the join application, the question "How did you hear about the guild?" This is so I can see where we're getting new members from so that we can use these methods to get more members...

I hope that made sense.

Anyway, I'll be periodically asking what response you've seen the most of to this question. You don't need to keep track of every single individual response, just try to keep tabs on the most frequent response(s).

Thanks, guys.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:52 pm
Rule change: I just added a ruleishlikething...head on over to our Welcome Announcement to see what I'm talking about (#12).  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:55 pm
Announcement: 3 new subforums! Crew, Collaborative works, and Guildwide events. Of course, only Mods will be able to see what's posted in the Crew subforum, but the Collaborative works and Guildwide events are open to everyone!

We'll also be implimenting a few new events in the near future...so keep an eye on the GE subforum!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Subforum change: Roleplaying is now Completed works, and all roleplays have been moved to Collaborative works, which is also where new roleplays can be created.  

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:49 pm
The September Monthly prompt is up!

Since it's so late into Spetember, it's going to serve as the September/October prompt. In the future I'll try to keep up with this better!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:02 pm
Wow I haven't posted anything here for a while: We are now afilliating with some other guilds. There's a sticky forum for them on the main page if you want to check them out, and maybe in the future there will be some inter-guild events.

Also, if you know of or own a guild that would like to afilliate with us, send me a PM. Writing/RP/ect guilds only, please. Basically guilds that will have something in common with ours.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:42 pm
Announcement: Guildwide Events has temporarily been locked in preparation for the 333 guild members celebration. Once we get 333 members it'll be opened back up with lots of stuff for the celebration!!!

Also.

Crew, please check the crew subforum so I don't have to PM you all individually!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:28 pm
This isn't really important, per se, but I love bragging on you guys.

And if I'm bragging on the guild, I'm bragging on you, becuase without you this guild would be nothing.

Out of curiosity, I'll occasionally do guild searches, just to see where we come up on the list of guilds that will appear when I search "write."

We are: 8th! If you search. TOP TEN!!!

And you guys can't imagine how happy it makes me...I remember my elation when we simply made the first page, the time where we were at the very bottom of the first page and you had to scroll all the way down to see us.

Now you don't even have to scroll!

And if you're counting simply the guilds that are actually writer's guilds in this search...well two of the guilds above us are the "everything" type of guilds that put about a billiion categories into their titles so they show up in all the searches. So discounting those we're 6th! Among writer's guilds.

And we are the top posters. Hands down. One guild is only 1,000 behind us, but is also a year older than us, so we've beaten them even though we're a younger guild.

Thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart, for putting yourselves into this amazing guild and making it what it is today.

What do you say...shall we go for #1? ^_^

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:17 pm
CHRISTMAS EVENT!

Is coming, shortly. So, pretty soon, Guildwide Events will be set to crew only so that we can prepare for the event. So don't be alarmed when you can't access it. This will be happening in about a week, maybe two.

And, of course, we'll be shamelessly begging donations from here on out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:12 pm
[New rule]

Slightly ironically, I've posted a new rule. It says to read this thread when it's updated. XD

I've also updated/edited quite a few of the rules, so you may just want to skim them.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 pm
[Monthly prompt]

Well, you guys asked for these to come back, and while I said I was going to start it, I failed.

So, I've decided to cheat a bit and get some help to start up the Monthly prompts again.

I found a spiffy website. : )

Over in the guildwide events subforum, the shiny new January Prompt to start out 2009 in the guild with a bang is up! It's a fun one. So go, check it out, and let's get 2009 rolling and make it a great year for this guild!

-peptalk over- XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:38 pm
[Crew change]

: (

At his request, Zahmen is no longer a mod.

I will not at the present time be promoting anyone to take his place. Right now I don't feel that we need anyone.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 pm
Name change!

The guild mule's name has been changed from randocramps to TheLiterateNinja.

Thanks to Minyaagar for the name suggestion!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:19 am
[New rule]

A new rule has been added. It is #12. Basically it's a guild privacy statement, I'd appreciate if everyone would take a look at it.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas