Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
All right, this is going to break your hearts: REAL SCREAMO. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you disillusioned?
  Yes. I will read this post and the sites enclosed.
View Results

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:25 pm
bassmule
sasoriXcore
Hey... we all know that by now.

We just choose to be ignorant.

Besides... it's not harming you. Why do you care?

Take something your passionate about, are you not aggrivated when people act retarded towards it? This is after all an "Emo" guild so if you're going to act all "oh whatever Emo isn't important here" change the ******** name.

Good point.

I guess I wouldn't have thought of that, because I don't know a lot about music genres and differences between them.

Thanks for changing my perspective!

But... Without all the fake screamo, there would be close to no topics.

That would suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:57 pm
sasoriXcore
bassmule
sasoriXcore
Hey... we all know that by now.

We just choose to be ignorant.

Besides... it's not harming you. Why do you care?

Take something your passionate about, are you not aggrivated when people act retarded towards it? This is after all an "Emo" guild so if you're going to act all "oh whatever Emo isn't important here" change the ******** name.

Good point.

I guess I wouldn't have thought of that, because I don't know a lot about music genres and differences between them.

Thanks for changing my perspective!

But... Without all the fake screamo, there would be close to no topics.

That would suck.

My guild has an abundance of band threads, so thats obviously not a concern.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

xXxMCR-CAITYxXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:56 pm
I don't get why you guys keep arguing about this. Can't everyone just have their own opinions about what genre something is? Then everyone's happy. My friend once called Rammstein (a metal band) "rock-techno" and I think that's a pretty good definition. Metal has lots of computerised sound added to their normal rock sound. Personally I classify any music with lots of screaming in it as screamo, so that if I'm telling my friends what I'm listening to they know whether to have a listen or not, since they all hate screaming. Everyone knows what I mean when I say screamo as music with lots of screaming.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:29 pm
xXxMCR-CAITYxXx
I don't get why you guys keep arguing about this. Can't everyone just have their own opinions about what genre something is? Then everyone's happy. My friend once called Rammstein (a metal band) "rock-techno" and I think that's a pretty good definition. Metal has lots of computerised sound added to their normal rock sound. Personally I classify any music with lots of screaming in it as screamo, so that if I'm telling my friends what I'm listening to they know whether to have a listen or not, since they all hate screaming. Everyone knows what I mean when I say screamo as music with lots of screaming.

Can you not read dates?  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Tara_Derh_DinoRAWR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:58 am
If your insulting my Vanna or A Static Lullaby... ohhh, dude your in deep do-do...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:50 am
The_Homunculi
If your insulting my Vanna or A Static Lullaby... ohhh, dude your in deep do-do...
if they had talent it wouldn't be much of an issue  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out