Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~"Episode of the Week"~ *Rate'um & Comment* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea for a review topic?
  YES!
  I most likely won't comment that much...
View Results

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:30 pm
Rating: heart x5

Best Aspect: IRONMOUSE DIES!!! I'm not a fan of her, sorry folks. I -laughed- when she died.

Worst Aspect - Usagi didn't realize that Seiya is much better for her than mamoru

My Thoughts: Okay, isn't this the episode where Usagi is waiting and the little boy falls down and she cheers him up and then Seiya does the same thing to her? Yeah. That was priceless. Usagi and Seiya had some funny moments together, like when she was panicking about him bringing her into that private room. And when they rode the rollercoaster. And the keychain incident! Seiya definitely pwns Mamoru in this episode. When did mamoru ever take Usagi on a date like Seiya did?!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:09 pm
I give it 3 Hearts.

And for your information Solar, Mamoru HAS been taken Usagi on dates. You just never pay attention. stare

Anyway.

I think it's funny mostly because of IronMouse. She's my favorite. the only Villian EVER to LEAVE when the Sailor Senshi are doing their introduction speeches. That was the funniest thing ever.

So I felt kinda bad that she died.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ddemim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:49 am
Episode #1 - Season 1!

heart heart heart

it was really cute i can't remeber much about it to tell the truth but you get to see a girl get her powers and she's still really dumb in this one lol...i like serena better in this season then any other....i like her stupid..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:27 am
Luamervara
I give it 3 Hearts.

And for your information Solar, Mamoru HAS been taken Usagi on dates. You just never pay attention. stare

Okay, back off with the PERSONAL attack. I said he never took Usagi on dates like -that-, referring to an amusement park date. Oh wow, he took her in a BOAT when he got his memories back. And various places where Chibi-Usa followed along...

Why don't you re-read things before you make comments.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:41 am
I give it heart heart heart heart
I really liked it, but I am more of a Usagi/Mamoru fan  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:37 am
I give this episode heart heart heart heart

I laughed so hard during this episode! haha!! I loved how paniced Usagi got when Seiya was like 'I'll take it slow' heh! And i loved that they screamed on the rollercoaster, in the haunted house, at that scary looking woman at the ticket stand... hahaha!!
Then I liked how Usagi was so concerned with Seiya when she found the key chain, ah... and Sailor Star Fighter got a glimpse that Eternal SM might just be Usagi. Oh, and you have to give coops to Iron Mouse because on her last mission she 'would have' found a real starseed if she was a better shot at Seiya! But her fatal mistake was hanging up on Galaxia, NO BODY hangs up on Galaxia!!! I loved how she tried to do a joke to distract Galaxia from killing her- didn't work out too well... heh heh...  

User_8572

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:44 am
Episode #60 - Sailor Moon R

"Tenshi? Akuma? Sora kara kita nazono shoujo"
(An angel? A devil? The mysterious girl from the sky)
a.k.a. Serena Times Two

User Image
User Image

In this Episode...
We met Chibiusa and WOW was she a brat!!
We got our first glimpse at the Black Moon Clan!

*What's the rating? (1-5 Hearts)
*What's this Episodes Best/Worst Aspects??
*What did you think of it!?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:07 pm
Rating- heart heart heart heart

Chibiusa appeared! yay! I kinda like Chibiusa more than before she became a senshi (probably just cause i'm biased towards Luna-P) yay, we met the Dark Moon clan.

Best aspect-Mamoru *gasp* ACTUALLY taking Usagi on a date, with JUST the two of them! (it really is the only time we see them do this) that whole scene when Chibiusa appears cracks me up, toy gun and all.

Worst Aspect-Rubeus speaks.....that really is the only bad thing i can pick out. (i hate Rubeus BTW)

My Op.-hm, it's a good episode, but the only thing that keeps this from getting a better rating , is that the episode AFTER it (when Mamoru is a butt head and breaks up with Usagi) is really good and more entertaining  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:43 pm
I liked this episode because it completely intrigued me to stay tuned to see who was this little girl and I thought the Black moon clan were totally awesome!! They are by far on of my favorite villain ideas with their black moons on their forheads oposite to Serenity's- and again, we got to see the next main character (after venus) to be introduced! (They sure take their time on this show...!!)
Over all though I'd give this epiosde heart heart because nothing tramatic or devistating happened... yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:33 pm
My rating: heart heart heart

I loved the episode, not the best, but the fact that it's early Chibi-Usa before she realzied these people are friends and learned to trust them factors in a lot here.

Chibi became a Tuxedo Kamen in this introduction. They were't sure if this kid was gonna kill them, steal the ginzuishou and take it to the bad guys, or was telling the truth. She charmed the others, even Mamoru immediately, but Usagi was suspicious (a rare event for her) because of how odd the child acted.

I liked htis episode for two reasons: It showed how easily the Senshi can be infiltrated (Why didn't the villains ever actually send a cute kid?! Peruru doesn't count.) and how easy it is to fool Mamo-baka (sorry Mamo-cfans, but he's not exactly the BRIGHTEST person in the world in the anime, how he got in Harvard amazes me), and it was so full of humor and mystery. A good set up episode to find out who the new villains would be, without giving it all away.

As a quick note, I liked how this corresponded well with the manga introduction of Chibi Usa. They changed a few things, but the general mood of 'who the hell is this kid and can we trust her?' remained.  

Syndrama

Deviona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:39 pm
heart heart heart heart
i liked this whole series quite a bit so naturally i loved this episode!
i loved it when chibi usa arrived on the seen [right in the middle of usagi and mamoru if i remember correctly]
and i always found the dark moon clan and family to be some of the best villians!
ab fab kids that's all there is to it!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:56 am
Episode #92 - Sailor Moon S

"Sutekina bishounen!? Ten'ou Haruka no himitsu"
(A Handsome Guy? Tenou Haruka's Secret)
a.k.a. Driving Dangerously

User Image
User Image
User Image

In this Episode...
We met Haruka and Michiru, finally!!!
We got to see Neptune and Uranus's speech for the 1st time!
The look on Minako and Usagi's face when they discovered Haruka was a woman... Priceless.

*What's the rating? (1-5 Hearts)
*What's this Episodes Best/Worst Aspects??
*What did you think of it!?

User_8572

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:22 am
heart heart heart heart

They could have done more with the plot in this episode... the art was gorgeous, however, and the comical effects were fabulous. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:32 pm
heart heart heart heart heart
this is one of my favourites. there is so much tension in it. and haruka and michiru are shown in a mysterious way.theyre so cool and pretty. ah 4laugh  

Saladinja

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces