Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:38 am
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
TheSkitzoNinja
I loved IT!!!!!!!! xp
I was looking at the graphic novel for it on ebay, and they said there is a live action show in Japan based on it called The Vampire Gigolo. Anyone heard of it?

Yes, I have heard a little about it, but I don't know much. I saw some pics of the actors, and they looked alright at a first glance at least...

Ive got the ads...it was made into a live action ::nods:: I dont think it was ever aired on tv, it was just a special you can get through hana to yume...
if someone wants to see em I can scan em.

Please do. 3nodding It would be fun to see, if you have the time , of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:54 pm
I love Blood Hound, even though Angel Sanctuary was the first Kaori Yuki manga I read, Blood Hound is what got me hooked on her work.  

Momiji-Bunny

Alzheimer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:13 pm
[. Suou and Rion are cute, the artwork was great and the story itself was interesting, but I didn't like it very much. There wasn't much character developement besides Rion and the plottwist where that teacher turned out to be the 'vampire'' seemed so....weird to me, though almost every other unusual plottwist in Kaorii's stories seemed interesting en good to me

I liked the ending though xO.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:04 pm
Someones already scanned the postcards and dvd covers :3
Kaori Yuki Shrine: Bloodhound live action  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:27 pm
Sai-kun

OoOoO, thank you!

I know that site, it's really good site, has about EVERYTHING Kaori Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:17 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

OoOoO, thank you!

I know that site, it's really good site, has about EVERYTHING Kaori Yuki.

Indeedy, its a good resource :3  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:59 am
Sai-kun

Indeedy, its a good resource :3

I think that's where I found the scans of the second part of Bloodhound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:02 pm
Yes! Bloodhound is one of the greatest! Like all of Kaori's work, the art is gorgeous. I agree, though. If the plot was a bit more elaborated, it would be better. But, of course, considering how short it is, it's pretty good. Well, I liked it a LOT. 3nodding  

Lumicran_Minamoto

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:32 pm
Lumicran_Minamoto
Yes! Bloodhound is one of the greatest! Like all of Kaori's work, the art is gorgeous. I agree, though. If the plot was a bit more elaborated, it would be better. But, of course, considering how short it is, it's pretty good. Well, I liked it a LOT. 3nodding

There will be more. There has already been a fourth chapter published.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:07 am
I personally didn't understand the end. That was my biggest problem. Maybe there was no more to get and I just don't feel satisfied with it. I loved the little bit when 'Rion' was all grown up (aww). The continuation might make me put this story up with all the others though!

I've understood the rest of her work. It's not just the tradedy. 'Gravel Kingdom' has an essentially happy ending and I loved that a lot and the ending made it great.  

alicelights

dead.moki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:05 pm
Aaw, I loved this series! It was the second one by Koari that I read, before I even really knew who she was... I loved the part about 'gaudy crosses' or some such thing. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:16 pm
alicelights
I personally didn't understand the end. That was my biggest problem. Maybe there was no more to get and I just don't feel satisfied with it. I loved the little bit when 'Rion' was all grown up (aww). The continuation might make me put this story up with all the others though!

I've understood the rest of her work. It's not just the tradedy. 'Gravel Kingdom' has an essentially happy ending and I loved that a lot and the ending made it great.

I didn't really understand the ending much too. Hopefully, the next ones will give more information.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Nikou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:03 am
Kurenai_Youkai
Anyone here read 'Bloodhound'? I quite like it. I've read many criticisms of it online because a lot of KY fans slate it because of the fact that it doesn't have such a tragic plot as most of her other work. I think that it's good that all of her stories aren't tragic though. Although I like tragic plots, variety is the spice of life.

What did everyone else think of 'Bloodhound'?

How did you read it? Can you read japanese or are there translations somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:44 am
Nikou
Kurenai_Youkai
Anyone here read 'Bloodhound'? I quite like it. I've read many criticisms of it online because a lot of KY fans slate it because of the fact that it doesn't have such a tragic plot as most of her other work. I think that it's good that all of her stories aren't tragic though. Although I like tragic plots, variety is the spice of life.

What did everyone else think of 'Bloodhound'?

How did you read it? Can you read japanese or are there translations somewhere.

I guess most of us read the scanlations from s-c.net, except for those few brillant minds who know japanese. They have also been able to read the second part by now. Lucky bastards...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:42 am
There's more?! surprised That's GREAT! I read the ones done by SC, and they labled it complete, so.... Does that mean we'll have to wait until we get lucky and a company lisense's it, or learn Japanese, buy it, then read it...?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff