Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
New member T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cracovin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:18 pm
Poor you, and I get depressed when I feel sorry for people. crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:06 am
Gyakuten no Megami
You ever notice how other electronic beings seem to like Marvin? Not what he has to say, but besides the fact he's depressing, they like him. That elevator in the Guide office only let Zaphod go up 'cos it liked Marvin, and then the Frogstar tank felt sorry for him. And then something else, I think. But then...... I think rain is wet, so who am I to judge?

I think those are actually the only two examples... I mean, the police ship suicided after talking to him, so maybe those were just particularly sympathetic characters.  

Echidnite

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:07 pm
Version 2.0
Ollaolas
MERCURY16

Whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine

I Dunno why DNA put that as the 'question'...
Something about imbalences in the universe or whatnot.

No. When Arthur was drawing Scrabble pieces out of the bag to get the question he drew whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine. 6x9 does not equal 42. This proved to Ford and Arthur that Arthur was, in fact, not an original part of Earth. It proved that all of future civilization on Earth was descended from the Golgrafinchans, and not from the "cave" men.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Echidnite
Gyakuten no Megami
You ever notice how other electronic beings seem to like Marvin? Not what he has to say, but besides the fact he's depressing, they like him. That elevator in the Guide office only let Zaphod go up 'cos it liked Marvin, and then the Frogstar tank felt sorry for him. And then something else, I think. But then...... I think rain is wet, so who am I to judge?

I think those are actually the only two examples... I mean, the police ship suicided after talking to him, so maybe those were just particularly sympathetic characters.
And the bridge sank into the swamp cause Marvin talked to it.  

Animeistro

Svlad Cjelli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:29 pm
*pokes* Posting in random threads....Hey look! A chronically depressed robot!  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games