Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
They wont let me be me! what should i do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should i do?
  live with it till im out of the house
  when at the mall secretely buy what u like, and not preppy clothes
  cutt my self
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:54 am
Kh2lOvEr1
ok, thanks relik san, and i guess i dont have to were clothes to show that i am, it wood be cool if could express my scense of style

You can, just do it with things like wrist bands or accerossies.

As for clothes, where your emo ones under neath a shirt or something, that way, you can just always unbutton the shirt and use it as a jacke instead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:19 pm

How old are you? =o

Bottine

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:03 am
Poppy cupcakes!

How old are you? =o

Me or the chick?

I'm 19 and I'm guessing she's about 13 - 14  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:12 pm
According to her profile, she's 12, turning 13 in October.  

-Isel-

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:25 am
Rellik San
Isel
Kh2lOvEr1
wtv...sorry if it sounded fake, i didnt know it was that bad

I'd gladly give you an example of what a -real- life problem is, if you're still not convinced.

@Rellik San- I can probably guess what you're about to say, I'd like to hear it.

What'd be the point, your the only one who will listen. All this is yet just another example of how the stereotype of emo came to pass. Seriously clothes and hair are not a big issue, if the local emo's won't talk to you over something so petty, then they aren't worth hanging out with and getting to know anyway.

Saying that... we are dealing with someone who couldn't even come up with some semblance of an original user name. I'm guessing logical thought isn't exactly her strong point.

I agree with you, but it's not her fault society has shaped her this way. She can't change that she's been force-fed our unadorned stereotype.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:10 am
xLIZA
Rellik San
Isel
Kh2lOvEr1

I'd gladly give you an example of what a -real- life problem is, if you're still not convinced.

@Rellik San- I can probably guess what you're about to say, I'd like to hear it.

What'd be the point, your the only one who will listen. All this is yet just another example of how the stereotype of emo came to pass. Seriously clothes and hair are not a big issue, if the local emo's won't talk to you over something so petty, then they aren't worth hanging out with and getting to know anyway.

Saying that... we are dealing with someone who couldn't even come up with some semblance of an original user name. I'm guessing logical thought isn't exactly her strong point.

I agree with you, but it's not her fault society has shaped her this way. She can't change that she's been force-fed our unadorned stereotype.

I managed to change myself from that back when I was 12.

All it took was a flannel shirt and an Alice In Chains Greatest Hits CD.
neutral  

-Isel-

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:11 pm
Okay do you live in the suburbs?
j/k.
Find a real reason you want to do this.
If it makes sense make an arguement.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:35 am
Isel
xLIZA
Rellik San
Isel
Kh2lOvEr1

neutral

I was born this way, always have been this way and am this way because of my parents support.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:34 pm
Rellik San
Isel
xLIZA
Rellik San
Isel
Kh2lOvEr1

neutral

I was born this way, always have been this way and am this way because of my parents support.

Well, I just didn't believe in my parent's support ever since I found out they were really my grandparents, etc. But I learned to live with it.

*shrug*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:57 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
xLIZA
Rellik San

neutral

Well, I just didn't believe in my parent's support ever since I found out they were really my grandparents, etc. But I learned to live with it.

*shrug*

Lifes a b***h...

You and me accept that, everyone else here seems to think whinning will solve it.

In their defence, I guess its also lack of social ability and life experiance that makes them that way.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:37 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
xLIZA
Rellik San

neutral

*shrug*

Lifes a b***h...

You and me accept that, everyone else here seems to think whinning will solve it.

In their defence, I guess its also lack of social ability and life experiance that makes them that way.

They're coddled from the cradle, to use a catchy-sounding explanation.

I don't really give them 100% blame, I do blame the way they're raised, but they're also deserving of some of it.

Then again, whiners tend to identify as "emo" these days, which was a misinterpretation from the start of the genre. They -were- punks who wanted to express their emotions through song for once, and the rest of the crowd called them whiners. I think some people did the "Yeah, well maybe I am a whiner" tactic of taking an insult and trying to make it a compliment. That failed... and now we have this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:51 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

neutral

*shrug*

Lifes a b***h...

I don't really give them 100% blame, I do blame the way they're raised, but they're also deserving of some of it.

Then again, whiners tend to identify as "emo" these days, which was a misinterpretation from the start of the genre. They -were- punks who wanted to express their emotions through song for once, and the rest of the crowd called them whiners. I think some people did the "Yeah, well maybe I am a whiner" tactic of taking an insult and trying to make it a compliment. That failed... and now we have this.

I have nothing bad to say about them.

Its just the ones who make problems for themselves, when a simple solution can easily be found, I call the whiners, such as the girl who started this thread for example. Though in all fairness, people were the same about grunge when that first came about.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:03 am
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

neutral

*shrug*

Lifes a b***h...

I have nothing bad to say about them.

Its just the ones who make problems for themselves, when a simple solution can easily be found, I call the whiners, such as the girl who started this thread for example. Though in all fairness, people were the same about grunge when that first came about.

Well, yeah.

It's bound to happen whenever a music-based genre comes about, I suppose.

I've got no proof to back that statement, though.
neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:23 am
well of course they should care about what is best for you but hey you should wait for the right time you can make your own decisions.it maybe far too long but itll come.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items