Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
VS battle!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  im here! and i brought pie!
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That's kind of unfair. You put up a 23 bit 3d image of Jill from the first RE game beside an Ada figurine that probably can't be a more accurate representation of her. Jill though.

ok ok ok!! ill fix it!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That's kind of unfair. You put up a 23 bit 3d image of Jill from the first RE game beside an Ada figurine that probably can't be a more accurate representation of her. Jill though.
Yes, me and Biohazard can't stress this enough, we need to see the 5'5" of pure goodness to make a decision. Plus Jill will always reign over any female character.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:50 pm
Even Gamepro said that Jill can kick Lara Croft's a** any day. I'll scan it if I find it.

EDIT: And luck is on my side today.
Somehow the only GamePro Magazine that has survived Spring Cleaning and wasn't thrown away was the one with the statement in it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:27 am
well that round was interesting! i saw lara croft and jill valentine wreslting in pudding.... i was definatly not expecting that! here we go! ROUND 3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dr.Salvador

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hunter

i decided to make it a little more intersting and not make it a character you wouldnt normaly see! lets see how it does  

Resident_Kyo

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:27 am
...You're kidding, right? You put Dr. Salvador against a fricking Hunter? Hunter. No. Contest. What. So. Ever. Simply because the Hunter would claw the crap out of Dr. S before he could even rev up hs chainsaw. And to see the beheader (Dr. S) get beheaded... would be awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am
WHATEVER!! Dr.Salvador would soooo kil hunter! hes got the chainsaw! and the german belly keg of doom! and that potato sack! he wil surely win!  

Resident_Kyo

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:37 pm
Psh, the Hunter would jump over Dr. Salvador's chainsaw swing and cut out his spine, then behead him. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:01 pm
I second the motion of Hunter pwning Salvador.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:43 am
Voila.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:03 am
hard to choose... but i say that salvador would...lose  

Ivory Lie

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:01 pm
Hunter: too fast for the doctor. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:15 pm
Hunter, even if the doc hit, Hunter could probably freaking take a hit with a chainsaw and come out kicking!!  

Alice Freeman

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:24 pm
man i cant believe you guys put down salvy! oh well when you think about it hunter would win...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:53 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
man i cant believe you guys put down salvy! oh well when you think about it hunter would win...
Well come on! Dr. Sal is okay, but Any true Resident Evil fan will have more respect for a Hunter.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:05 pm
Yeah, we all love chainsaw weilding people..but Hunters are my favorite enemy to hate,and with that said, Hunters my choice.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff