Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Tarlow Highlands (The RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:45 pm
beginner flew in and landed her little racer and opened the hatch "im beginner and im racing for the clan kabina!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:19 pm
Brett Landed his mech before the Starting line. "Brett of the Hunter Clan ready for action!"
(He's been off gaia 3 days now and I don't know when he will show up so I'm posting for him)

Desta walked down the escalator and took a seat near the starting line. She looked at the competition. The racer's names and clans lit up on a Board across from the grandstands.

Lutia : Jarian Clan
Ansem : mystery clan
Brett : Hunter Clan
Beginner : Clan Kabina  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:08 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:45 pm
The board changed and now read:
Lutia : Jarian Clan
Ansem : Mystery Clan
Brett : Hunter Clan
Beginner : Clan Kabina
Cadwallander : Clan Kanareshii

At this point two men who looked like twins appeard on a screen next to the board. "Welcome all to the Tarlow Highlands Race! We are Morris and Norris, your hosts for this day!" came two voices over the Highlands. "We welcome all Clan participants and the sizeable audience that has arrived. The race will be begining shortly as soon as all the racers are given the rules of this race."

Five tall people dressed in balck jump suits quickly ran out to the waiting aero-devices. Each handing a pamphlet to the racers. The Pamphlets went something like this:

Rules: Be fair, and try to get to the end of the race first.
(Okay it will work like a board game. You will all roll a 6 sided die and will move said number of spaces, this is done on a 75 space board and picture signifying your clan will appear on the map on the first page once the race has started. Many spaces on the board come with a bit of storyline and the possibility of an event that can help or harm you. This could be anything from losing a turn or going back to the begining to getting an extra roll of a die.)

The people in black jumpsuits quickly left the area.  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:47 pm
(Sorry! Just started school started and it was pretty hectic. But i'm back! biggrin ) "Hmmm... That looks like... Beginer!" Brett opened a com link to beginer's mech. "Yo! Beginer! Good to see some friendly competition! I've got a new friend here!" Kuro popped his head in and "bwooohed" cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:47 pm
beginner activated her comm equipment and smiled "hey brett! it will be nice to have a good chalenge in mechanized tuning
whos your little friend?"

((what is kuro?))

xXBeginnerXx

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:04 pm
"RACERS, START YOUR ENGINES... OR WHATEVER IT IS THAT POWERS YOUR FLIGHT CAPABILITIES" cam Morris's voice over the floating island, the crouds cheered.

(probably get to the first round of racing tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:39 pm
lutia reached behind her and pulled on a handle cord from the engine starting it right up
and she looked around at her competition

the hunter kid looks like a little wet behind the ears
the girl is from kabina so she probaly knows next to nothing about self defense...
that foolish looking guy in the biplane is probaly more show than talent
ansem...i will have to wait until after the race to investigate

she smiles faintly as the race is about to begin  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:15 pm
blin sat in the bleachers watching the racers getting ready
"good luck brett!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:56 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:39 am
"His name's Kuro. Uh oh! Better start up!" Brett closed the com link and powered up his mech. "Time to check out the competition. Okay, there's beginer, that Ansem guy, the Jarian, who looked at my mech like it was a toy, and That Cadwallander guy in the biplane. Grrrrr... I'll show that stuck up Jarian!" Brett climbed out of his mech and threw a comm device over to blin. He gave a thumbs up and put on his pilot goggles. he climbed back into his mech and pulled his mech's hoverboard out. (Kuro is a brown ball of fur with green paws for arms and legs and claws. It's voice is very pure sounding and it has angelic wings. It's winged kuriboh. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:14 pm
beginner tilted the wings so she could accend imediently
"alright now i just sit back and wait for the race to begin"

xXBeginnerXx

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:37 pm
dling stood up holding a microphone "let the race begin!"
a small rocket shot into the sky setting going of in a burst

((alright begin rolling))  
Sou Jara rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:17 pm
lutia kicked the sword and it took off in a jabbing pace  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:01 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out