Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 946 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
"Magic!"Keilantra proclaimed as she put her hands up with her fingers together then popped them open in a few seconds with a small sparkle illuminating out.Soon the sparkle and shine had faded out and her hands were at her sides.Smiling she put her hands behind her on the bridge and lifted herself up.She now sat on the edge with her feet touching the wood planks of the bridge, facing Eri.Glancing around Keilantra noticed movement in a near-by bush.Giving a slight 'hmm...' she jumped up and slowly walked over to it.Kneeling down she pushed through the many different leaves.Giving a small chuckle as she realized what it was she slowly lifted up a small white kitten that had a black dot on its forehead."Akema! You silly girl, did you follow us in here?"Standing up she set the small kitten down and it suddenly turned into a large feline around the size of a panther.Stroking her hand through Akema's fur, Keilantra tilted her head in suspition."If you're here then....were is your brother missy!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:42 pm
"Magic..."she repeated."How cool!"Eri grinned and giggled.Her necklace flashed a light pink.Suddenly her eras perked up.Something was watching them.Keila must of noticed it too because she got up and went over to some bushes.Eri watched her friend rummage through the thicket and leaves.She heard Keila giggles and pop back out with something in her hands.It was small and fuzzy.Keila set the odd creature down and it changed.Now it was a much larger version of itself.Eri's eyes widened and she backed away slowly from the beast."W...Whatis that thing?!" she said, pointing to the animal.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:58 pm
"Uh...you don't know what......."A confused look suddenly appeared on Keilantra's face.Of all things, she thought Eri would know what a kitten was.'Of course...she did live on an island...and Akema was...magically enanched and was the size of panther right now.Still....'Tilting her head she glanced down at Akema and gave a small nod."Um...maybe I shouldn't of just let her go all panther right then and there...."Jumping forward, Akema instantly turned back into a cute lovable kitten.Scooping Akema up Keilantra slowly walked back over to Eri."Eri...you're a neko...and you don't know what a kitten is?...I mean...its apart of you...."Holding the kitten up, she slowly touched the kitten's ears then Eri's.Then pointing to Eri's tail she turned Akema around and showed her the kitten's long white tail.She hoped Eri would soon figure it out and not be freaked when Akema's mischievous little brother suddenly appeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:11 pm
"Nee.....ko?Kit...en?"she said as she tried to repeat the words that Keila spoke.She stared at the strange animal and then noticed that there were some simularities between her and the furry thing.Suddenly she got a horrid look on her face.Her jewel began flasing in many different shades."I'm part of a beast?!"she cried. Eri began pacing back and forth, rambling in her old tongue.Only a few words could be made out from the swiftness of her speech.'Gemlela' and 'Dorshue' seemed to stick out.She repeated these two words often as she spoke.Her mind was racing.Everything seemed so confusing.Eri knew the stories of how her people evolved from monsterous beasts of the past, but those were just stories!Now things were starting to make sense.Why she had ears and a tail and strange athletic ability, why there were so many other people who looked similar to her.She wasn't some special thing that no one had ever seen before.She was just a freak.A freak with royalty in her blood, which didn't even matter in the place.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:56 pm
Giving a sigh Keilantra put her hand on her head and tryed to think of something to say.Suddenly Akema becaming very scared by Eri's word.Giving a yelp Akema jumped down from her arms.As her paws hit the floor she instantly turned back into the large feline creature, as demonstrated before.Her tail fluffed up and her ears flattened as she hid behind Keilantra.Giving a slight gasp at Akema, Keilantra immediately turned and knelled down to face the cowarding feline.Suddenly Keilantra's sweet voice echoed through the area as she began to sing.

"One single drop of rain, Your salty tear became blue ocean
One tiny grain of sand turning in your hand
A world in, motion
You're out beyond the furthest Morning Star....
Close enough to hold me in Your arms...."

Keilantra's voice was soft as she attempted to calm her pet.Akema's ears rose slightly but she still seemed to be scared.Not of Eri...but of how Eri was acting.Seeing as Akema was still scared Keilantra continued.

"Adonai, I lift up my heart and I cry....
My Adonai, You are the Maker of each
moment....
Father of my hope.....and freedom..."

"Oh, my Adonai...."

Her voice still sweet in its simplicity seemed to be getting stronger and at a higher key.Akema's tail flattened out and her ears perked up as she rubbed her head against Keilantra's hand.Seeing as how Akema was enjoying, Keilantra song once again.

"One timid faithful knock,
Resounds up the Rock of Ages
One trembling heart and soul
Becomes a servant bold and
courageous.....You call across the mountains and the seas!"

Suddenly Keilantra found her voice at a strong high pitch, but still sounded graceful and didn't crack.A russel from a bush, and Akema's brother Sandya popped out.Quickly trottinng over, the same size as Akema, he plopped down next to Keilantra and purred softly.

"I answer from the deepest part of me....From age to age you
reign in Majesty
And today You're making miracles in
me....Adonai..."

Her voice ended in a soft ring as Akema and Sandya transformed back into two cute kittens.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:00 pm
Eri continued to ramble in her language until something stopped her.She stood completely still,her ears tuned in to what had caught her attention.Keila was singing.She turned to her friend and saw that she was singing to the thing that was called kitten.It had turned into its larger form again, fear was in its eyes.Eri listened to the words Keila sang.They were peaceful and soothing.Her necklace gave off a deep blue glow and her eye lids drooped a little.She felt so relaxed and calm.Her mind was free of the once horrible thoughts that plagued it.As her friend continued on with her words of melody another creature appeared.It was just like the first one, save for the fact that it was male.When Keila stopped, Eri smiled and clapped her hands."Bravo dear Keila.You're very talented indeed."she said.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Turning her head Keilantra gave a soft smile but rolled her eyes in disbelief that she was talented at all.She wasn't one to sing in front of anyone unless she was just joking around, but it seemed to be the only thing that could calm Akema...and Eri, as it seemed."In a better mood I see?....you do understand, you aren't part of a beast, you're part of something....SPECIAL!"She shouted as she flew her hands in the air.Giving a laugh as her kitten's meowed, Keilantra stood up.They had both been in the painting for a long time...and to be honest...she was getting nauseous.'Paint fumes....'Shaking her head, she looked down at her two kittens and snapped her fingers.Akema and Sandya jumped up and raced over to her side.Smiling Keilantra looked over at Eri."Lets get out of here...I'm craving popcorn!......trust me its good..."Nodded towards the small brown path the there right she began to jog out with her kittens running after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:24 pm
She laughed a little as Keila started to act like her usual wild self."You're such a wierdo."she said.When Keila mentioned it was time to go she nodded.Eri tagged along behind her firend as they ran down a small path.She wasn't too sure where they were going but Keila knew so it must of been safe to travel on.As they ran Keila's words plagued her mind.'I'm part of something special....Why don't I feel special? And what is popcorn?!' she mentally asked herself.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:35 pm
Trotting on the painting grew larger and and she was pulled forward, a bright light streaked as her dorm shapped back into normal.She seemed to be thrown out as she felt herself tripp forward slightly.Quickly gaining her balance, she looked around for Akema and Sandya.To the left of her feet Akema layed, flopped over Sandya.Furrowing his face, Sandya quickly stood up causing his little sister to flump over to the side.Akema gave an annoyed look as she went into a stalking position.Kicking her feet back she jumped up and pounced on Sandya.Keilantra just laughed as she ran into the kitchen.Grabbing some popcorn she popped it into the microwave then grabbed the controler to the TV.Flipping it through the channels she found, what seemed to be, a scary movie."Awesome!"She proclaimed as she glanced back at the painting waiting for Eri to exit behind her so she could lock it once again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:43 pm
Eri felt the pull as everything distorted and changed.Before she knew it she was in Keila's dorm again.The force that had pulled her had thrown her so hard she almost fell over like Keila did.Eri shook her head and looked around.The kittens were playing while Keila was in the kitchen.There was an odd smell in the air, and strange popping sounds.The sounds stopped but the smell was still there.It grew stronger as her friend exited the kitchen and came into the living room.In her hands was a bowl of yellowish round things.They smelled so weird and looked even wierder.Eri slumped down next to Keila and looked at the television.Some movie with screaming was on.It looked like the people were afraid of something but she didn't see what.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:57 pm
"Cold things give you a brainfreeze...hot things burn your mouth...of course you already know that..."Teasing her friend, Keilantra handed Eri the bowl of popcorn.Situating herself on a beanbag chair, she started to watch the movie.It would seem that there was a group of people in a...basement?....It was very dark and the only images were the people's faces.The camera shifted down and revealed a gun in a person's hand, though it wasn't identified who held it.Squinting her eyes, Keilantra shaked her eyes and looked back over at Eri.Tilting the popcorn bowl forward, as a sign to urge Eri to try some, Keilantra decided the movie was boring.Click, click, click, each channel seemed to be full of junk.She would of asked Eri what she wanted to watch but figured she had never watched televison.Finally stopping on a comedy show that seemed to have two woman chatting in the library.Shruging, Keilantra looked over at Eri."Eat silly!!...its good..I promise!"Giving a small laugh Keilantra glanced at the clock, it seemed to be somewhere around six pm.

[EDITED....since my sister messed up my post xDD]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:02 pm
Eri watched as the images on the box changed over and over.Finally they stopped.Some women were talking to each other.She stared down at the bowl filled with the odd smelling food. Keila was urging her to eat it.She was eating it so it must be good, right?Eri grabbed a few pieces and put them in her mouth.Instantly her taste buds were surrounded by a rich yet salty taste.She chewed up the pieces andswallowed them.Sure they were dry, but other than that these strange things were pretty good.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:19 pm
Smiling at Eri, Keilantra put her arms behind her head and leaned back to her body slid down onto the floor and her head rested on the bean bag chair.A smirk appeared on her face as she looked over at Eri."So...you and Chrono...whats going on there?"Curious about her friend's different relationship with her boyfriend since her own had come to a halt.She hadn't seen her own boyfriend in acouple weeks but didn't seem to be to bothered by it.She had friends, and could entertain herself all on her ownn.Moving her hands onto her lap as she sat up slightly she fiddled with her hair.Taking the ribbon tied around her wrist, Keilantra pulled her own hair up into a ponytail with her bangs hanging free, causing her hair to curl.With her curls up, she pulled her bangs back and pulled a clip out of her pocket and snapped it down.Looking over at the windows she noticed the faint darkness fading in.
((Sorry it took so long...my cats were freaking out..))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:32 pm
Eri frowned when Chrono was mentioned.She hadn't seen him for some time now.Maybe he had forgotten her, or maybe something bad happened.She couldn't be certain. "I haven't seen him around lately.I don't know where he's vanished off to." she said.Eri ate some more popcorn and watched a little tv. The show or whatever it was started to bore her. "Hey, lets go for a walk shall we?" she asked her friend.She needed to get some fresh air, real fresh air. Not icky paint fumes.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:51 pm
"I haven't seen my boyfriend in awhile either......."Keilantra was slightly sad about the fact they both hadn't seen their boyfriends but let it leave her mind.Sighing, Keilantra quickly turned off the TV and it slowly moved back down into the floor.Seeing as it was dark she jumped up and ran to her left.As she threw open the door to her room she shuffled through her jackets and grabbed a light purple one and a thin clothed black one.Walking back out she playfully placed the black one over Eri's head and nudged her gently."Lets go for that walk now!"Slipping her arms into the purple jacket and adjusting the hood, she pulled the sleeve down so it touched the the ends of her pinky finger.Slipping on new shoes she walked over and leaned against her door waiting for Eri.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff