Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:10 pm
Beast Boy was sitting down on the coutch with the clicker in his hand, flipping through channels "Dude! There's nothing on! What's the matter? It's a Sunday night, and there's nothing! Not even bad re-runs!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:21 pm
Robin's head snapped over to face the annoying green changeling that sat next to him, an angry look concealed in his masked eyes. "Beast Boy...I'm trying to work here...could you quiet down over there please?"  

Rioku Daisuke

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:59 pm
((and you can be Cyborg))

Starfire blinked and thought for a moment before quickly flying into the kitchen. She put somethings together and flew back to Robin "Robin" she said holding out a strange item that appeared to be food only not. It was a green jello like things with stuff coming out of it. "Here, this shall make you feel better" she said to him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:29 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Robin's head snapped over to face the annoying green changeling that sat next to him, an angry look concealed in his masked eyes. "Beast Boy...I'm trying to work here...could you quiet down over there please?"

"But" Beast Boy whined, "There's nothing to dooooo!"  

de Alighieri

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:40 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing

"Here's an idea...why don't you go clean your room?" Robin said through a sly smirk. "Nah, I'm just kidding, I'll play you on our new Game Station in a few."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:43 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing

"Here's an idea...why don't you go clean your room?" Robin said through a sly smirk. "Nah, I'm just kidding, I'll play you on our new Game Station in a few."

"Dude, you're going down!" Beast Boy said as he took his postition on the couch  

de Alighieri

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:43 pm
KendoGurl

Starfire blinked and thought for a moment before quickly flying into the kitchen. She put somethings together and flew back to Robin "Robin" she said holding out a strange item that appeared to be food only not. It was a green jello like things with stuff coming out of it. "Here, this shall make you feel better" she said to him with a smile.

Robin looked the jello like mass over carefully for several moments before he finally said something. "Thanks Star, but...uh...what is it excatly?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:53 pm
Robin X Nightwing
KendoGurl

Robin looked the jello like mass over carefully for several moments before he finally said something. "Thanks Star, but...uh...what is it excatly?"

"Dude!" points to couch "Remember?"  

de Alighieri

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:57 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
KendoGurl

Robin's smile then faded as the memory came flooding back to him. "Er...I'm fine Star...but thanks for the kind thought."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:02 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
KendoGurl

Robin's smile then faded as the memory came flooding back to him. "Er...I'm fine Star...but thanks for the kind thought."

"Now, are we going to play or not" Beast Boy said frustratedly  

de Alighieri

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:08 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
KendoGurl

Robin nodded and hopped off the couch offering the new controller up to Starfire, once he had grabbed his. "Four people can play now, would you like to give it a shot?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:11 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
KendoGurl

Robin nodded and hopped off the couch offering the new controller up to Starfire, once he had grabbed his. "Four people can play now, would you like to give it a shot?"

"COOL!" Beast Boy smiled greedily "But who else will play?"  

de Alighieri

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:16 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
KendoGurl

"COOL!" Beast Boy smiled greedily "But who else will play?"

"I was hoping that Starfire and one of the others would join us..." Robin said and turned the system on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:20 pm
Starfire took the control and held it up trying to figure out what to do with it.  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:22 pm
Noticing Starfire's look, Robin smiled and patted the ground next to him. "Come here, I'll show you how."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff