Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
parents and resident evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madwitch501

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:11 pm
god i cant stop laughing its so funny!!!1 blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:46 pm
As for my parents...

My mom has never sat down to watch me play before. She thinks they're
scary and doesn't understand how I can play them. Although, when I was flipping through the Resident Evil: Archives, she stopped me and told me to flip back so she could tell me that she thought William Birkin was hot. XDD

I don't know my dad well enough to know what he thinks of them, but I know he plays video games. So he MIGHT be possible. My friend's dad introduced his daughter and I to the Resident Evil 2 game when we first started. So I know at least he likes them. He helped us a lot when we first began playing them.

I wish I could get my mom to actually sit down and watch me play them, but she won't go near them after she heard me scream in the other room ONE TIME because I was playing Dead Aim and happened to run right into a zombie who fell from the fan in the shower and it startled me. She's like "I will NOT play that game." because she now thinks they're these horrible and scary games that I'm totally insane to be playing. XD  

Shuppeteer

Hesitant Prophet

starvigilante

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:02 pm
My mum has never and I don't think will ever take an interest in the games I play. *sigh* sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:03 pm
*sighs* parents these days.  

madwitch501

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:21 am
Haha when my parents bug me about it I give them a really really detailed description so that 10 seconds later they leave.
As far as the stereotypical "games-warp-the-youngin's-minds" my parents have not worried yet, I was this twisted before I even picked up my first controller........ deranged tomboy 7 year old. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:03 pm
My mom actually bought me the game. When she handed it to me she said, "Here's something to keep you busy and the guy at Gamestop said that Leroy or whatever his name was is also in number two. You've played that one, right?"

She doesn't care what games I play as long as my gaming doesn't affect my schoolwork like KOTOR did...  

Codename_Ada_Wong

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:01 pm
lmao I got RE4 for x-mas, just after I was cheering it on at the Spike's Video Game Awards. My cousin's used tp play violent games all the time when I was little so I kinda grew up with the zombie genre.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:48 pm
keep um coming  

madwitch501

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:56 pm
My mom HAS to respect video games. Afterall it's what her son chose as a career.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:16 pm
And what kind of career ? I know I am trying to get into animation and gaming in the future, character designs and whatnot, even on the animation staff would be a dream come true.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Kowaku Kagai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:24 pm
My Mom actually LAUGHED because I shot a zealot from RE4 in the head and it was still walking  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:46 pm
Ah wicked......  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Lycoris Melas Oneiros

Magical Star

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:08 pm
My dad is always complaining about how I like to watch rated R movies and play M-rated videogames, but I caught him watching me play RE4 before, and when I look at him he just walks away shaking his head. He wouldn't let me rent Saw 1, so my mom rented it for me, said she didn't see any good in keeping me sheltered, but she won't watch me play videogames. My 4-year old sis likes them though...its a pain in the you-know-what trying to not let her see me play re4, but I've managed to not let her see it yet...or I'd be grounded forever, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:20 pm
No kidding, it's hard to censor anything around the youngins....  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

madwitch501

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:59 pm
Ya im an only child but my lil cuzin loves those game s and i get in deep when i get caught letting him watch me.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff