Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No.874 [[~xSheik&Annie Tanyax~]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:02 pm
"Sairento Komoriuta".. She said under her breath. "Awsome!" Sheik said with a smile. "I'll call you Sai, I hope that's alright." She said as she looked at the watch she was wearing. "Oh god, I have to leave! We have to meet again! How about..tomorrow? At the..Hotsprings!" She said with glee. It was the only place she could remember from the map of Ria. "I'll meet you there!"

She got up and grabbed her coat and put it on listening to the music. "I absolutly love your music.." She said as she nearly dosed off. "Nyah! Your music is so great!" She squeeled as she ran over to him and pulled him to the door with her. "Hotsprings tomorrow! Don't forget! It'll be like our date!" She said tapping a finger on his nose and locking the door. "I gotta run, see you tomorrow! You know where to find me, dorm number 874!" She said as she ran off waving.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:52 pm
Kumori slowly walked through the hallways, dressed as he was before. he stratched his head, and a bead of water fell off. It plopped unto the carpet, making a wet spot. he stopped and stared at it for a moment, remembering the invitation to come to some girls dorm.
"What number was it?...874! thats right."
Kumori smirked as he walked up the steps to the teleporter, and pressed in the digits of his Id. He soon zipped off, and landed in the girls dorm. He walked through the dorm hallways, staring at the multiple dorms with different colored doors. He stopped at one of the doors, reading the title.
"Sheik and Annie Tanyas dorm, Rm 874."
He opened the door slowly, walking in. she said he could go in if nobody was home. So he did. He looked around at the scenery. It wasnt that bad. He plopped down on the couch slowly, dusting himself off. He waited quietly, leaning back against the plush exterior. Closing his eyes. He slowly drifted off into thought. Dreaming.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:29 pm
Annie ran threw the wingardia to get to her dorm. "Oi, the thing is unlocked." She mumbled to herself. No way, I just know he didn't come..did he? She opened the door to see a boy on the couch. "Haha! You actually did come!" She said with a smile as she whent over behind the couch, ready to wake up the sleeping beauty that was in her dorm.

Should I wake him up? He looks tired. Meh. He'll wake up when he wants to. But I hope he knows that my dorm isn't some kind of hotel. She walked over to her room and put away her things from the hotsprings, then took off her clothing and headed to the shower. "I hope he doesn't mind. It's not like he's that much of a pervert right?" She sighed and whent to the shower, to take a bath.

"I wonder..Should I watch a movie? It is what I wanted to do in the first place. But now I have a guest. But I wanted to watch a movie. Grah. I'll ask him when he gets up." She put on the tap and let the tub fill with water and added the bubbles. Not to many.. She smiled and slipped into the water, washing herself of the chemicals from the water in the Hotsprings.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 pm
Slowly, Kumori began to rise in his sleep, his hand reaching out for something. A small black dot formed on the ground, and the tip of a rickenbacker electric guitar began to rise from the ground. He gripped it, and instantly cymbals and drums struck in a rythm. He put the guitar on, and began to strum as his lips moved, beautiful lyrics floating from his lips.
He sang.

"Hey girl you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.

Cover up with make up in the mirror
tell yourself it's never gonna happen again
you cry alone and then he swears he loves you.

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect
every action in this world will bear a consequence
If you wade around forever you will surely drown
I see what's going down.

I see the way you go and say your right again,
say your right again
heed my lecture

Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
as your lies crumble down a new life she has.

Face down in the dirt she says, this doesn't hurt she says I finally had enough..

Face down in the dirt she says, this doesn't hurt she says I finally had enough.. "  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:56 pm
Annie rubbed her toes together in the tub, under the relaxing water. She touched her neck then brought her hand down her body untill she started hearing music. "Kyah? What is this? Did sleeping beauty awake from her slumber?" She smiled and continued, "Oi! Did you wake up? If your wondering I'm taking a bath, I'll be out in a sec." She shouted out, for him to hear. She took a loufa and scrubbed her back and everywhere else. Her blonde soft hair was in a bun, so she could easly take care of herself. She relax back into the water. "Sleep well?" She called out and laughed in the end. "Nice song.." She mumbled to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:00 pm
Kumori continued his song.
""One day she will tell you that she has had enough
its coming round again.

Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has.

Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has.

Face down in the dirt she says, this doesn't hurt she says I finally had enough..

"
Kumori slowly ended the song, the guitar vibrating lightly.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:13 pm
Annie stepped out of the water and grabbed her towel, then wrapped it around her body. She uncorked the tub so the water whent in, her hair was still in a bun. She walked out to relise the song was finished. "Hey sleeping beauty, nice song you got there. Great voice too." She said with a smile as she walked into her change room and began to dry up. "Gonna be a singer one day or what?" She said with a laugh, finishing up her drying and started to pick out clothes to wear.

"Maybe somthing normal.." She picked out a blew male blouse and blue denom jeans. "Nyah..this will do..." She mumbled as she put the stuff on, then brushed out her hair. She walked out and whent to the kitchen. "Hey! Want anything? I have cookies..milk...and water. I think I have beer in the fridge, but I don't know if we could use it. Anyways. What do you want?" She called out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:19 pm
Kumori slowly woke up, blinking.
"Nyah...Wha? Whats going on??"
He looked around the room, confused. He looked down at his guitar.
"Aww jeez...I sang again...didnt I?...."
He said, not really asking anyone in particular.
"Annie, please tell me if i sang in front of you,, or did anything embarrassing. And if i id...well.."
He cut himself off wit a cough.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:35 pm
Annie blinked in the kitchen. "Well..I doubt you did, besides sing while I was taking a shower. But anyway, do you mind telling me what you want? Beer, cookies and milk, water, whattt." She moaned out as she got a can of beer and took a sip. Been a while, my dear.

She smiled as she put the can back in. "Well?" She questioned out as she kept the fridge open, waiting for a reply on what he wanted. "I don't have all day." She said as she bit a cookie. "Oh, and also, what do you want to do? I originaly wanted to watch a movie..But since your the guest." She sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:45 pm
"Umm..Ill take some milk."
He said. He laid the guitar down slowly on th couch, sitting next to it.
"Im up for anything you wanna do, really. I came for you-"
Kumori gut himself off so she couldnt hear the last part. He coudlnt believe what he had just said. He hoped she hadnt heard him desperately, otherwise things may get awkward.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:51 pm
{{Gin-san, that post is really close to a One-liner. Please remember to extend.}}

"Ok! Milk then." She said as she then sipped abit more beer. He talked, and said something. Annie twitched abit. ...He didn't say that. The beer is messing with you. She sighed and put the beer back. She poured a glass of milk and walked out of the kitchen and into the room with the milk. "Here's your milk sleeping beauty." She said with a laugh as she sat down onto the couch beside him, crossing her legs. "So, seriously, what do you want to do? I wanted to watch a movie... but it would be sorta weird watching a adult movie with you." She said with a sweatdrop and light blush. " We could always do something else if you want."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:03 pm
"Hey, watch what you want. I dont mind. Ill watch it with you. oh and by thw way Annie...DONT CALL ME SLEEPING BEAUTY!"
He playfully shoved a pillow in her face, halfway choking her.He pulled it away, smirking slightly.
"So what do you think we should watch?"
He sipped the milk slowly, smiling into the glass. He was beginning to calm down from ealier, now that he was on slightl better terms with her than before. He looked over at her, checking her outfit out. She looked pretty cute. He blushed, then looked away for a split second, shaking it off.  

ginseku

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Annie kicked her legs out at him as he stuffed the pillow in her face. "Oi! b***h!" She squeeled as she grabbed onto him and grabbed a pillow, hitting his head with it. She came off of him and whent over. "Hmph. Don't do that again sleeping beauty." She mumbled as she whent over to her movies bin. "Well, there is Ghost ship, a funny movie indeed. And... Pumpkin. Ah yes, Pumpkin. A silly movie. And well..many more." She said as she whent back to the couch. "Seriously, I don't think I could pick." She said as she turned on the TV.

"Nothing on the TV either. I guess we'll have to skip the movies." She said with a sigh. She pulled out a pillow and rested her head on it while turning her body too him. "I'm so bored. Entertain me. Don't go to far, as in turning into the hulk or something. By entertain I would usually mean romance, flirt, or what ever. I don't care. Do something." She mumbled, continuing to look at him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:37 pm
"Oi! whatd i say about that name!?"
He grabbed another comforter pillow, and began to playfully pummel her with it. halfway getting on top of her, he slapped her playfully with the pillow.
"Take that!"
He smiled as he looked down on her smothered face.
"You give in yet???"
He asked tauntingly. This was fun. ALOT of fun. He put his face near hers, pressing down on it more witht the pillow.
"You know what?Youre alot of fun, Annie. Maybe I should come over more often!"  

ginseku

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces