Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Echoes of Destiny Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:37 pm
Tai wondered along the main street in Juuban. He was still dencently new to the area, so he wanted to look around some more. Almost every night since he came here, he's had the same dream...about a raven haired woman in a red gown. He felt the deepest connection to her... like they were more than friends even, yet he's never known anyone like that.

As he walked the streets, he caught sight of a temple at the top of a hill. He smiled and decided to head up there. Also, maybe he could get a better look at the town from such a high spot.

As he passed the 4-way light that comes just before the hill, he remembered the stories from a couple of years ago about a phantom bus. Tai just shook his head and dissmissed the whole thing. I mean, how could a miko be evil? She's a bloody miko for kami's sake...

As he reached the top of the hill, he stood in wonder of the temple. "Wow...I never thought a simple temple could hold such splender..." He could hear crows and caught sight of 2 crows at the entrance to the shrine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:38 am
((I can try to get us a Mamoru... he may not be part of the guild though.))

Morning at the Tsukino house was typically the same day after day. Ikuko, Kenji, and Shingo went about their normal routines - breakfast ebfore both Kenji and Shingo left for the day and Ikuko hollering up at her daughter to get out of bed.

After an hour of yelling, the blonde haired teen finally rolled out of bed, protesting and whining about it. She had been having a wonderful dream about her boyfriend and dumplings - her beloved had surprised ehr with a feast of her favourite food! If only she had been allowed to continue the dream, she could practically taste the dumplings.

((Would you like me to take on Luna as well, Light-kun?))  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 am
"Actually I am." She responded to his question on if they were going to the same location. She had heard there was a sale going on at one of her favorite stores and had wanted to check it out. Then again if she could spend time with him instead she had a feeling she would enjoy that much more instead.

"I would love that, though before we get to far into things what is your name might I ask?" She questioned wanting to know atleast what she should call him by.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:30 pm
((Hai.))
"Kou. Kou Ai Kensu." He smiled to her as the bus came to a halt. "And what might your name be?" He relaxed his grip on her so that she could walk ahead of him and get off of the bus first.

He noticed a restaurant nearby with tables outside that they could sit at but only looked at it, not actually pointing it out just yet. He stood next to her, feeling relaxed and comfortable. Not the slightest bit nervous.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:34 pm
"A pleasure to meet you Kou Ai Kensu. Im Minako, Aino Minako." She replied, smiling at him one last time before walking out and around him, as he let her get off the bus first. She walked a couple feet away from the exit of the bus, as she stopped and turned around to face him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:32 pm
Kou calmly but firmly reached out to shake Minako's hand. He felt a tingle through his body as their skin touched for the first time and he gave her an inquiring look. She made him feel...warm inside. It was like something inside of him awakened and was drawn toward her. He didn't realize it yet, but he already loved her.

"So...ummm...how about that tea?" He offered, gesturing toward the nearby patio.  

lightsenshi

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:07 pm
Rei finished her rice breakfast quietly; it was her grandpa who broke the silence, "Your birds are cawing their heads off." He commented, "Either means it's time for you to feed them, or we have a visitor. Go and check." Rei rolled her eyes but concented, "Yes, grandpa." She sighed.

Rei walked outside with a bag of seed for her crows. She didn't notice the man standing off to the side until she dropped some seed in front of Phobos and Deimos. Then, as she was turning to go back inside, she saw him. He looked familiar but Rei couldn't remember where or if she ever met him. The sensation was just like that of the man in her dream. She shook that feeling off. I've never met this man in my life, she thought, I'm just reminded of some other guy. What's the difference? All men are the same. Weak and deceitful. Although she kept this to herself.

She walked a few paces toward the stranger before replying, "Hello, May I help you?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:51 pm
Tai was surprised at the sudden appearance of the miko. "Oh, konichiwa! I just wanted to see the temple, since I'm new to the area and have yet to see such a breathtaking temple. Are you a miko here?"

The girl seemed familar, but he shook his off. He had never been anywhere near this area before today.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:08 pm
Minako wasn't expecting him to reach out and shake her hand. When their hands touched though a warm feeling spread throughout her body. She felt almost as if she had known this person her whole life, and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Though that was just silly, they had just met and hardly knew anything about each other.

"Umm, sure I would love some." She replied letting him lead the way. Just because they didn't really know each other now didn't mean they couldn't get to be better acquantited.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:53 pm
Kou placed on hand on the small of Minako's back without thinking about it as he guided her toward a table with just a hint of sunlight that made her hair seem to gleam. He got her chair for her then promptly seated himself across from her in the cozy little table for two.

He ordered two cups of tea when a waiter materialized then smiled to the blonde across from him. "So...Minako was it? What brings you here today?"  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:02 pm
Meanwhile, back at the Tsukino home, Usagi had finally pulled herself from bed and was dressed and ready for the day. She had what seemed like an endless supply of energy for someone who was up before noon. Then again, the sun was shining and she had five close friends she could visit. And a wonderful boyfriend who she could also visit.

((I know, the posts aren't that great but I've been going through some work-related problems as of late. I'm also waiting to see about a Mamoru for us... it may not pan out.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:04 pm
Minako smiled cheerfully at Kou, as he pulled out her chair for her. There was a hint of sunlight that made it seem like he was giving off a warm glow, causing him to look all the more handsome.

She nodded in response when he had asked if he got her name correct, before replying. "Well I was planning to go shopping. I heard there was this sale at one of my favorite stores and I decided to go check it out. What about you though? What brought you here today?" She asked directing the question back at him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:36 pm
((It's okay, Solar. No rush. Youma attack coming soon. Plan on one youma per knight/senshi, more details later.))

"Shopping as well." He plucked the front of his grey sweatshirt, which now that she looked closely seemed old and faded. "I found out that all I've got to wear are kendo uniforms and school clothes." He smiled gratefully as their tea was delivered. He sipped it hot, not bothering with sugar or lemon. "Wanna help me?" He offered impulsively, the words coming out before he could think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:07 pm
"Sure you have defiently come to the right person anyways. Im the queen of shopping and fashion." She replied jokinly, as she couldn't help but begin to laugh. She didn't want to sound like she was bragging, but everything she said was true. She loved to go shopping, plus she had to look cute on top of that.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:30 pm
"That's definitely good to know." Kou smiled at Minako, drawn by (or so he thought) the radiance she seemed to emit. He ordered lunch, having a feeling that they were going to be there for a while. He ordered himself a fruit salad, indicating that she could get whatever she wanted.

He told her a bit about himself, about Kyoto where he'd grown up, and about how Kendo was his life. He interposed questions to draw her out, not noticing how the time slipped by or that she seemed as into it as she was.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff